Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Honestly I don't know much about Venom, but Spider-Woman is showing up in issue 161 so I'll be picking it up. And maybe it'll find it's way onto my pull list.

That said, apparently Javier Garron (from Secret Warriors) is doing the interior art on this issue and he posted this badass scene from it. Also, Javier Rodriguez and Alvaro Lopez (who drew Spider-Woman) drew cover for this issue as well.

Attachment 60674Attachment 60675
    I was thinking of posting that second picture, it's awesome. It really brings out both the heroic and monstrous aspects of Venom.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

I'm really excited to see what Jessica Drew looks like with Garron drawing her. I LOVE Rodriguez's artwork, but it's always fun to see another artist take over your favorite character. And if Venom looks that badass, I can't wait to see Jess.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Spectacular Member

I can't wait for this issue and is this Jessica Drew Spider Woman ? She came back big then dropped off the radar.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw22 View Post
    She came back big then dropped off the radar.
    Cancelled books will do that to you.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Cancelled books will do that to you.
    I do like her old costume much better, this costume looks weird to me.

Some awesome anniversary covers coming up:

https://www.cbr.com/venom-30th-anniv...ariant-covers/
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

I agree, her old costume was much better.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    Some awesome anniversary covers coming up:

https://www.cbr.com/venom-30th-anniv...ariant-covers/
    Very nice indeed.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

These are some of my favorites:

Does anyone here remember The Enemy Within? It wasn't the best Venom story, but I'm glad that the writers didn't try to shoehorn Venom into a superhero tale, but put him in a proper monster vs. monster as, besides the mayor (who was the true villain), every major character was some kind of carnivore:

I can't wait for this issue and is this Jessica Drew Spider Woman ? She came back big then dropped off the radar.
    Marvel tried to make her popular, but they forgot that non-AU Spider-Women are doomed to be irrelevant .

Speaking of her, Venom#161 has the symbiote telling her that "She won't be alone", and the last panel hints that he's having another kid, maybe she'll get possessed by a symbiote?

For me either costume is fine, just weird they made the current costume under the excuse to tone down her sexyness, and give her shirt that's still tight enough to show off her and what's basicaly yoga pants, come on lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    For a moment I thought Demogoblin was returning, then I noticed it's just a cover to reference old shit lol.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Marvel tried to make her popular, but they forgot that non-AU Spider-Women are doomed to be irrelevant .

Speaking of her, Venom#161 has the symbiote telling her that "She won't be alone", and the last panel hints that he's having another kid, maybe she'll get possessed by a symbiote?

For me either costume is fine, just weird they made the current costume under the excuse to tone down her sexyness, and give her shirt that's still tight enough to show off her and what's basicaly yoga pants, come on lol.

For a moment I thought Demogoblin was returning, then I noticed it's just a cover to reference old shit lol.
    If you read the letter pages the next storyline after poison X is the symbiote having a baby which I'm sure is going to attach to someone and make a new villain. Carnage 2 ?

If you read the letter pages the next storyline after poison X is the symbiote having a baby which I'm sure is going to attach to someone and make a new villain. Carnage 2 ?
    Honestly, another symbiote is just meh, having another one as a villain? Come on lol. Hopefuly they don't do something stupid like, kill off Carnage during Go Down Swinging, then this next Venom's spawn becomes a Carnage 2.0.

I think that the only symbiote that should be keep around are Venom (Eddie Brock of course) and Carnage, but if they want some sort of anti-hero symbiote, Toxin would do, man talking about a cool idea that never went anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post

I wish he would come back. Maybe the Red Goblin will have some of his characteristics.

BANNED

Rumors are circulating that Donny Cates will be taking over the title later this year

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/02...h-anniversary/