Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Big Congratulation on Winning the Last Honest of 2018 Iron Maiden, It was a Great Cover Choice!

Thanks for the Vote for My Cover Kjn & Thanks for the Honorable mention for mine as well Iron Maiden, I am Always glad to hear that you enjoyed off of the Scarlet Witch's Series covers!

Happy 2019 and Really Every Time I think of that last issue of Secret Wars 2015 Iron Maiden, I think of this Moment in it I call Truly Legendary! =)

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    No, I really didn't expect to win. Sorry, I fell asleep before coming up with one. But I woke up early so will be posting one shortly!
    I don't expect to win either, but, like the Boy Scouts, I believe in being prepared for when that happens!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Thanks everyone!

I guess my problem is I was never a Girl Scout. But I'm glad to see everyone is finding good covers for the new contest!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Big Congratulation on Winning the Last Honest of 2018 Iron Maiden, It was a Great Cover Choice!

Thanks for the Vote for My Cover Kjn & Thanks for the Honorable mention for mine as well Iron Maiden, I am Always glad to hear that you enjoyed off of the Scarlet Witch's Series covers!

Happy 2019 and Really Every Time I think of that last issue of Secret Wars 2015 Iron Maiden, I think of this Moment in it I call Truly Legendary! =)

I loved that page. I'm glad that the cover for this particular series won because it did wrap up a lot of things....the end of the Ultimate Universe for one. It was the ultimate scene to the Reed/Doom rivalry also. I remember the panic of long time comic book fans that feared that the Ultimate comics would replace everything....but the original MU endures.