Ok sorry for the clickbait. There's only 2 comics this week. We use these threads to vote on the best one though!

Last week's poll ended in a stalemate between the apparantly very good issue of Days of Hate and the latest issue of Gideon Falls - which has been receiving the top votes for 9 months in a row now.

Let's check out this massive week:
-Die Die Die #6 delivers a particularly rare flavour of anti-marketing this week, with another redacted cover, and solicitation text reading the following: "Wow! I can't believe that happens in this issue! Or that! Or that, that and that!!!" Helpful.
-Man-Eaters #4, meanwhile, veers in the opposite direction. This week's comic is billed as a suitable entry point for new readers interested in the series about 12 year old girls fighting the patriarchy. This issue, called Cat Fight, serves as a stand-alone 'how to cat fight' manual, so ya know, it has educational purposes too!

Bonus question: I'm considering shaking up the format for these weekly threads for next year. Currently they don't spur a lot of discussion, and might even actively take discussion away from dedicated series threads. This makes me wonder whether a shake-up is necessary. Would you prefer a single ongoing thread throughout the year for example? Monthly ones only focussed on new series getting started? Do you like the poll aspect, or not at all? Should someone else write them? Let me know if you have any improvement ideas please!

die-die-die-6_fa8bf277a2.jpg man-eaters-4_ea9200dde5.jpg