Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    What other "kid" like book do they have other then SG haha? I honest can't think of another one. And I did also say they may want a line that's not connected to 616, so kids don't have all that history and crossovers. I mean SG had Kraven in it, it may have been a light tone, but it's still the 616 one haha.
    There have been a few that are more so geared toward younger audiences then they are any other demographic. Titles like Ms. Marvel, Unstoppable Wasp, the New Nova, West Coast Avengers, and a few others. Just because it's in the 616 doesn't mean each book does not have a target market.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    There have been a few that are more so geared toward younger audiences then they are any other demographic. Titles like Ms. Marvel, Unstoppable Wasp, the New Nova, West Coast Avengers, and a few others. Just because it's in the 616 doesn't mean each book does not have a target market.
    I will give you (out of the current titles) Unstoppable Wasp seems more for younger people. But, I'm not sure about the rest. Ms. Marvel has had its dark moments, and WCA doesn't seem kid like to me, a funny book, for sure, but not for kids haha.

And I agree with you there, 616 will, most likely, always have titles aimed for teens or young people. However, it still has that history, which can confuse kids. I could see why they would want to start from scratch, with a new line at IDW, for kids. I don't think them doing that is a sign of anything, other then trying to branch out to a different market haha. But we clearly have different views, which is awesome and makes for great debates, but we both won't know for sure till later.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!