Default Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet & Black Order vs Buffyverse Badass Females

TEAM THANOS
    Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet
    Ebony Maw
    Cull Obsidian
    Corvus Glaive
    Proxima Midnight

Vs

BADASS BUFFYVERSE FEMALES
    Uber-Buffy
    Dark Willow
    Illyria
    Glory
    Anyanka

Uber-Buffy is from when Buffy, Willow, Giles and Xander merged to face Adam in Season 4. Illyria hasn't been depowered.

I'm aware that the likes of Glaive and Midnight are fairly irrelevant, but I'm simply evening-up the numbers and giving the Buffyverse team more to deal with - they'd surely win easily if it was just Thanos (even with the Infinity Gauntlet) given their speed and whatnot.

It's MCU Thanos and pals and TV Buffyverse characters.

How goes it?
    Last edited by KJS; 12-28-2018 at 10:10 AM.

Biggest factor here is which Stones does a Thanos has here?

He used Space stone as super Telekinesis more than moving for example. Reality he sprung that trap on Knowhere and transmutated Mantis And Drax.

Stuff like that know?

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Biggest factor here is which Stones does a Thanos has here?

He used Space stone as super Telekinesis more than moving for example. Reality he sprung that trap on Knowhere and transmutated Mantis And Drax.

Stuff like that know?
    If it wasn't all of them, I would have specified.

It's all of them.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Thanos with the gauntlet could just snap them all out of existence. None of them are omnipresent to the stage of being immune to it. And none of them are really fast enough to stop him just snapping his fingers.

Separating Thanos from the gauntlet took the strength of spider-man and iron man and none of them have telekinesis of that level to do it in the split second it'd take.

Even without the snap he can reverse time and with space gem used it as crazy Telekinesis.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

don't forget the black order. they could run interference enough for thanos to do what whatever he wants.

If it wasn't the full gauntlet I'd actually give the buffy verse a shot here. But yeah the black order are very capable meat shields that can last more than long enough for Thanos to kill them in a creative fashion.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

All-New Member

Thanos snaps them out of existence.

IIRC (and I seriously flaked on Buffy after about Season 5 or at best halfway through Season 6), Illyria has a timestop, which would normally be one of their biggest weapons against a more powerful opponent.

But I don’t know if the Time Stone means Thanos can pretty much ignore time effects.

Because if so, yeah, he just deletes 50% of them. And then the other 50%. Just to make a point.

It depends: How fast can Uber-Buffy make a wish?

Uber-Buffy: "I wish I had the Infinity Gauntlet."

Anyanka: "Done."

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    It depends: How fast can Uber-Buffy make a wish?

Uber-Buffy: "I wish I had the Infinity Gauntlet."

Anyanka: "Done."
    I don't know if this would work, the gems control reality it would make sense that they can just be reality altered, you'd assume the reality gem would trump all other forms of reality altering and just render it moot. Much like how the time stone renders time manipulation moot.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    IIRC (and I seriously flaked on Buffy after about Season 5 or at best halfway through Season 6), Illyria has a timestop, which would normally be one of their biggest weapons against a more powerful opponent.

But I don’t know if the Time Stone means Thanos can pretty much ignore time effects.

Because if so, yeah, he just deletes 50% of them. And then the other 50%. Just to make a point.
    Time Stone would make Thanos immune to time manipulation much like it does to Doctor Strange when he's reversing time. It also seems like any higher level magicians can exist outside of the time changes as we see the zealots break out of the rewind too.