Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

A team up between Spider-Man and Captain America, but something like a big story between the two fighting lots bad guys lead by a big bad.

BANNED

https://youtu.be/M-is0C6u5HA
    I liked Panther's send off to Strange in the Avengers title. Liked their interactions in Original Sin, New Avengers and Secret Wars.
    Personally typically think the way theyre attitudes compliment each other. Both extremely responsible powerful figures with a shared mutual respect for each other.

Id like to see Carol interact more with The Inhuman Royal family. CW2 gives a lot off tension to be put on page too but mainly its because they both coexist on Earth and have strong connections to the Kree that I think could be worked into a storyline.

For fights.
    Carol vs Ronan off the top of my head.
    Speaking on beatings Doom deserves hah Strange owes him for what Victor did to him in Secret Wars

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Moon Knight & The Sentry

How would it happen? They both see/hear a voice in their head and end up in the same place. Turns out they BOTH hear it and they’re not as crazy as they thought.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Dr Strange and Iron Fist too. Maybe somehow related to their predecessors.

Molly Hayes & Honey Badger Team up.

Runaways & Young Avengers Reunion

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

Ant Man and Cosmic Ghost Rider
    Baby Thanos

Valeria Richards (Brainstorm) and Gabby Kinney (Honey Badger) - They'd get into so much trouble, I need it in my life.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Iron Fist vs Shang Chi fighting blindfolded inside of a ring of fire.

iMan 42s

Ultron 12 and Wasp.
    Considering 12 was as far as we know the only good Ultron, that would make for an interesting dynamic with Janet. Ultron does have a copy of Hank's mind so it would make for an interesting encounter given Hank's own feelings may spill over onto Ultron. Maybe Janet stumbles onto Ultron 12 which Hank might've been rebuilding and studying in his private time and it reactivates leading to an uneasy team-up. It'd make some sense for Hank to rebuild that one, he was kind of fond of it. I can see a team-up where they both have to face off against the Avengers and Janet has to reveal that this Ultron isn't totally homicidal.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Iron Fist vs Shang Chi fighting blindfolded inside of a ring of fire.
    We have a Sorcerer Supreme, a Scientist Supreme. Why not a Warrior Supreme?
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Well of your using the term warrior, that encompasses more then simply hand to hand combat, that encompasses warfare in general, in which case, I terms of warriors I think T'Challa should be in that running

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    A fighting tournament to crown on would be kinda cool. But I think the fact that some martial artists are flat out meta's sort of make it unfair contest. If one fighter has meta human stats and he wins a fight, at what point does the credit go to his super powers rather than his actual skill? It's not like in anime's where super powers often stem from martial artists training.

But yeah... Iron Fist vs Shang would be pretty cool.

I'll go on record as saying if a throwdown with marvel martial artists were to take place, Mantis based on feats would win.

Astonishing Member

I'd love to see current time thor team up with Mjolnir again

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Well of your using the term warrior, that encompasses more then simply hand to hand combat, that encompasses warfare in general, in which case, I terms of warriors I think T'Challa should be in that running
    We can certainly fine tune the description of what that title entails, if necessary, but yes, add Captain America, T'Challa, Daredevil, Conan, whomever to the contest.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Molly Hayes & Honey Badger Team up.

Runaways & Young Avengers Reunion
    That would make for a cute fastball special, but I wonder if they'd like each other. I don't think it could go over worse than the Runaways meeting Daken did.

I'd be for that. Was kind of hoping the event miniseries would have become more of a thing after Two of them. I guess both groups got sidelined pretty hard after 2008-2009 though.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.