Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Matt Murdock and Jennifer Walters, I'm kind of surprised there hasn't been a mini with the two of them. Could do something cool that draws in their careers as lawyers. Something similar to Daredevil: Redemption perhaps.

Black Panther vs Captain America, and not some friendly thing that ends ambiguously. I want to see a brutal, rage-filled fight that ends with one of them utterly humiliated with no asterisks to the win at all.

Doctor Doom teamed up with the Mandarin, played in a very similar manner to the Lex Luthor/Gorilla Grodd team up in the Justice League Unlimited cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by macjr33 View Post
    Matt Murdock and Jennifer Walters, I'm kind of surprised there hasn't been a mini with the two of them. Could do something cool that draws in their careers as lawyers. Something similar to Daredevil: Redemption perhaps.
    They went up against each other in She Hulks last series. They have worked together now and then over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    They went up against each other in She Hulks last series. They have worked together now and then over the years.
    I thought that was the first time they ever faced off in the court room? And aside from Jennifer's brief appearance in one issue during Soule's run I can't think of any other time they've interacted.

Flashback, Timeslip, Tempo, and Tempus

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Torme View Post
    I'd read a book with Blue Marvel and Impossible man as partners. A Loki- Impossible man Confrontation could also be fun.
    Every powerful hero should have a comedic, nuisance/menace. And every evil genius should have one, too. Definitely would read a story centering on Blue Marvel and Loki with the Impossible Man being the cause of the conflict between them. Something like...

Impossible Man is vacationing behind the 4th wall and notices that not one superhero movie is about him on our Earth. He flips out and goes after the MCU and Disney execs, who promptly tell him that he hasn't done anything of note on 616 in ages, which is why he doesn't have a movie. He's no longer relevant. They suggest to him that he'd do well in a "Lethal Weapon-type" buddy drama, but barring that, they have no intentions of handing him anything. Heeding their advice, Impy creates a superhero costume for himself and sets off for 616 to find a partner (Blue Marvel) and manufacture a crisis (against Loki). All hell breaks loose after that.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Astonishing Member

Ursa Major and Usagent.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Flashback, Timeslip, Tempo, and Tempus
    Sounds like a good fight to become the next Time Traveler.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Travelers_(Earth-616)
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”

~James Baldwin

Fights?

I wouldn't mind seeing a Carol Danvers vs. Moonstone rematch. But I'd want to see Karla relying more on her ability to mess with people's heads than her ability to punch people really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Sounds like a good fight to become the next Time Traveler.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Travelers_(Earth-616)
    Fantastic idea!

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Moon Knight/Sentry.
    Maybe through some odd connection with Khonsu/The Void.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

team-ups i want to see

The New Outlaws
    a new bro-tastic mercenary team as a counter to Domino's new assemblage:
    Paladin
    Taskmaster
    Junta
    Black Ant
    Constrictor (Frank or his recently introduced son)
    maybe one more character (maybe more of a leader type since i doubt that Paladin would want that job)
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 01-17-2019 at 02:05 PM.

Incredible Member

Fights:
    Carnage Vs. Werewolf By Night. Ends with Russel killing Cletus, and symbiote possessing Jack Russel. Giving us something really scary,....CARNAGE BY NIGHT.
    The First Line from MARVEL:The Lost Generation encountering the Winter Soldier, or even some of James' fellow members of Winter Soldier program during the team's tenure.

Team-Ups.
    Cable and Captain America during World War 2. Jeph Leob mentioned wanting to do it during his run on CABLE back in the Nineties. Surprised someone else hasn't tried it.
    Dracula and Selene the Black Queen. Reminded of the cover art to the first volume of my VHS of NIGHT WARRIORS:The Darkstalkers' Revenge() Demitri a vampire, and Morrigan a succubus. Not to mention much of the publicity art for the X-Crossover, NECROSHA,were homages to posters of classic vampire flicks. It just seems to be a natural meet, hook-up between the two down the road.

Fights:

Blue Marvel vs. Graviton

Avengers vs. Imperial Guard vs. Squadron Supreme vs. X-Men

~James Baldwin