Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Who's in your avatar?
    Cassie Hack from Hack/Sash. Who has a dark edge, but is actually a hero and worth a 100 Loki's

And running away from monstrous female villains is a trend I hope dies eventually too. I want to see more scary, irredeemable female villains, even if they're hot.

I'd just like to point out that this doesn't erase Loki's other crimes. And even the way it's being described here, the sceptre was more playing on emotions Loki already had. It wasn't making him do something that, on some level, he didn't already want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'd just like to point out that this doesn't erase Loki's other crimes. And even the way it's being described here, the sceptre was more playing on emotions Loki already had. It wasn't making him do something that, on some level, he didn't already want to do.
    Yeah I thought this was obvious.

The scene in the first Avengers movie where they were all acting erratic and hostile towards each other thanks to the sceptre, it was playing on emotions already there. All this new info does is say Loki himself wasn't immune.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Great, more fan girl wanking fodder.
    Agreed. If this is stated in an MCU movie, okay. But I hate when they feel compelled to "explain" something in an outside source like an article that really is not in the story as it was told. If a fan asked, they should have just said that Loki being influenced by the sceptre is a possible interpretation and people should watch the movie again and decide for themselves.
    Power with Girl is better.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Agreed. If this is stated in an MCU movie, okay. But I hate when they feel compelled to "explain" something in an outside source like an article that really is not in the story as it was told. If a fan asked, they should have just said that Loki being influenced by the sceptre is a possible interpretation and people should watch the movie again and decide for themselves.
    Yeah, if this was always in mind since the beginning, it would be one thing.
    Doing it to pander to fangirls is never a good thing though.

so what's his excuse for trying to kill his father, his brother the Warriors 3, Heimdall and a few random Asgardians in the first Thor movie.

Just a teenager acting out?
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    so what's his excuse for trying to kill his father, his brother the Warriors 3, Heimdall and a few random Asgardians in the first Thor movie.

Just a teenager acting out?
    Again, this is kind of why I don't really get even acknowledging the scepter effecting him.

Loki was becoming the villain he was in Avengers by the end of the first Thor movie.

I doubt a lot of people had even thought the scepter might have done anything to him in the first movie because they just naturally assumed he was acting consistently with his development into a villain.