Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    I’m really looking forward to Captain Marvel, Shazam, Dark Phoenix and Spider-Man:FFH.

I’m not looking forward to Endgame. I feel it’s going to be a letdown and predictable.
    We already know what going to happen:
    The reminding heroes will find a way to reverse what Thanos did and everybody is happy again, role credits and set up the next MCU movie.
    No way that movie end with everyone walking away happy. I'd bet money tony or Steve is dead. Banner maybe but I dont see the point him ans Thor can stick around. Be has her own movie and Hawkeye will get his family back and retire so that's predictable. But really that like calling Aquaman predictable because you knew he was gonna end up as king. It the details between that make the story

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    No way that movie end with everyone walking away happy. I'd bet money tony or Steve is dead. Banner maybe but I dont see the point him ans Thor can stick around. Be has her own movie and Hawkeye will get his family back and retire so that's predictable. But really that like calling Aquaman predictable because you knew he was gonna end up as king. It the details between that make the story
    Of the 2019 films Joker is the film I am looking forward too. Good or Bad its the movie that stands out the most so far.

BANNED

The main problem with Aqaman is that it is predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    The main problem with Aqaman is that it is predictable.
    By that logic the problem with the TDK is that you knew Batman was gonna beat Joker. Or the problem with Civil War was that you know Cap and Tony wouldnt kill each other. CBMs in general are predictable but that doesnt mean they have to be safe and boring.

Ultimate Member

Endgame
    Spider-man
    Wonder Woman

BANNED

By that logic the problem with the TDK is that you knew Batman was gonna beat Joker. Or the problem with Civil War was that you know Cap and Tony wouldnt kill each other. CBMs in general are predictable but that doesnt mean they have to be safe and boring.
    I disagree with you about TDK. That movie was so dark, I didn’t know what was going to happen.
    Plus Batman didn’t beat the Joker. At the end, the Joker actually won and he went out his way, while Batman sit in mourning.

OK, now that CAPTAIN MARVEL is set to open in a few days, hopefully the toxicity surrounding the movie can die down and people can just judge the movie once they've actually seen it.

As a reminder, here's the 2019 CBM schedule:

March 8: Captain Marvel
    April 5: Shazam (New Line Cinema)
    April 12: Hellboy (Lionsgate)
    April 26: Avengers: Endgame
    June 7: Dark Phoenix (Fox)
    July 5: Spider-Man: Far From Home (Sony)
    August 2: The New Mutants (Fox)
    October 4: Joker

Although, I've read a report that reshoots on New Mutants have yet to take place, so I wonder if the movie will actually be released this year.

Anyway, let's try to get EXCITED for all the CBMs this year and set aside the negativity from the other threads!

CBM season is officially upon us!