Quote Originally Posted by starlight25 View Post
She has one of the most common sets of powers. Flight, super speed, super strength, durability. That is the base of her powers. They are not difficult to understand at all.
And so far Wilson has demonstrated a combo of super speed and strength, super reflexes, flying, and bullets and bracelets. Not so much with superpowered compassion yet, but I expect it to come later on, and it's still early days.

And perhaps more importantly, she has really set out to have Diana do stunts with her lasso. Wilson shows that she is willing to think about one set of Diana's powers and use it creatively; that makes me hopeful she will continue with exploring many more.

So I'm not understanding any point of Diana being nerfed in any way in Wilson's run. I can understand her not getting Diana's voice yet, but it's improving, and fast, and if the art had been better it could probably have papered over a lot of those cracks.

And like SiegePerilous02 points out, all superpowered heroes adapt their power use to the circumstances, and arguably Diana does it more so than most anyone else. Battling Ares is a different context from protecting a family targeted by a couple of soldiers. If she can do things without using all of her powers, she won't use all of her powers.