Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

This is all just making me think of that Fantastic Four episode where Reed defeats him with a fake wooden gun.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

He hadn't learned how to scream magnets loud enough yet.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Anyway, I don't recall that Kitty phasing people means they can touch her while she's phased unless there was some example of that. The Magneto thing was less that and more Magneto just generally reversing crap onto people by screaming Magnets a lot and just basically breaking reality, as I recall it.
    Well, she normally phases Wolverine and the like by holding hands with them, which would mean that their hands are interacting with one another in some manner, but even failing that there's literally nothing she can do to keep Radditz from simple breaking contact with her the moment she touched him, considering that he's fast enough to casually blitz people who make high end bullet timers look like statues. If she has the opportunity, phasing something into Radditz and letting it solidify by letting go would be a much more reliable mode of attack, especially since she might be able to disrupt the scouter if she passes through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Hahaha, I checked the comic, god. So, okay, what happens is basically that she tries to solidify the ice chunk inside him, but apparently in the moment it starts to solidify or... something, it's not really clear honestly whether he did it while it was still intangible or while it solidified or whatever, he disperses it to hydrogen and oxygen within his chest, while conducting an "electrostatic charge" through it, which takes out Kitty. So basically first he disperses the ice chunk inside him from being able to do anything, then he sends a charge up the rest of it to take Kitty out.

MAGNETS!
    Sweet merciful crap, that's worse/awesomer than I remember.

MAGNETS!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    glad i'm not the only one who say this.

but yes, reed is very white.

How is Raditz KOing Hulk or Thor?
    Anyway, I'm sure Marvsl has someone equivalent to DC's Deadman that fufills the weakest pick.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    How is Raditz KOing Hulk or Thor?
    Anyway, I'm sure Marvsl has someone equivalent to DC's Deadman that fufills the weakest pick.
    Repeated superspeed blasts to the face from someone significantly more powerful than a casual moon-buster should do well enough to put down at least Hulk (by launching him into deep space, if nothing else).

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Repeated superspeed blasts to the face from someone significantly more powerful than a casual moon-buster should do well enough to put down at least Hulk (by launching him into deep space, if nothing else).

Also for context, Goku VS Piccolo, which takes place back in Dragonball prior to the Raditz fight.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Mighty Member

Monica Rambeau/Spectrum should be easily able to blitz Raditz, Thor and Hulk might be indeed too slow but there is a very good reason why Raditz wouldn't do well against the Pre-52 versions of Superman, Wonder Woman and Co.

Spectacular Member

Don't recall his name but what about the guy who was modelocked into his current form? Never age, never tire and utterly immune to injury but wa stuck being a tubby out of shape guy. Raditz could tire himself out trying to hurt him and failing Might take a week or so but eventually Raditz collapses from exhaustion Our Hero choke him to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanrage View Post
    Don't recall his name but what about the guy who was modelocked into his current form? Never age, never tire and utterly immune to injury but wa stuck being a tubby out of shape guy. Raditz could tire himself out trying to hurt him and failing Might take a week or so but eventually Raditz collapses from exhaustion Our Hero choke him to death.
    I believe you’re referring to Butterball. I mean, if Raditz stopping and taking a nap counts, then sure.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I believe you’re referring to Butterball. I mean, if Raditz stopping and taking a nap counts, then sure.
    Less stopping to take a nap, more succumbing to umpteen days of berserker blood lusted fury fruitlessly exhausting him but otherwise yeah.

Think of it as the most epic Rope-a-Dope ever.
    Last edited by Tanrage; 01-05-2019 at 05:46 AM.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Radditz could presumably ten count such a man. Or space toss him.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Yeah, either of those. Butterball is not strong enough to resist being pinned for a 10-count.