BANNED

Lightbulb Indiana Jones with Dark Horse

One of the great covers by an artist I am otherwsie unfamilia with

While the covers are great, unfortunately Dark Horse's Indiana Jones output was very uneven.

I think part of the problem is, that outside of the films themselves, Indiana Jones hasn't been quite as successful as it's "sister" series Star Wars, especially since it's 80s heyday. Attempts at toy lines, video games (with a few exceptions) and novel series have largely fizzled out. There was an attempt at a revival when "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" came out, but unfortunately that also fizzled out.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

I feel its because Indiana Jones is fairly limited as a franchise

Shoot I'm about to look all there Indiana Jones limited series runs up shoot something to look forward to reading while we wait for Lucas films to clue us in on any new info on the next Indiana Jones film .

Quote Originally Posted by Blunt-Man View Post
    Shoot I'm about to look all there Indiana Jones limited series runs up shoot something to look forward to reading while we wait for Lucas films to clue us in on any new info on the next Indiana Jones film.
    Don't forget Marvel Comics had an Indiana Jones series back in the 1980s.

sadly last night i was only able to Read through Indiana Jones and the Golden Fleece #1- #2 , and Indiana Jones and the Fate Of Atlantis #1 - #3 of 4 last night . i really like these Dark Horse Indiana Jones Mini Series and 1 Shot Comics tho .

I would like to read all of the special issues of the Dark Horse Books Indiana Jones stories but as far as Marvel Goes i actually wanna just Get Marvel Magazines 1 Special Sized Fits a Story issue of The Lucas Film Original 3 Indy Films which i think is great there in comic form but as a guy who also collects old Creepy and Eerie Comics i love that i can actually collect all 3 of the Indiana Jones movies through Marvel Magazine Special Issues .

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I hope that when the next Indiana Jones film comes out in 2020 that Marvel does a remastered Omni of their IJ books but also proper reissues of the Dark Horse material. I'd prefer Omni but if they do Epic those would be the first Epics I buy.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Kind of stinks that the Dark Horse reprint TPBs of Further Adventures of...are kind of rare. I don't think there's any digital versions either.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth