Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Finally have something to post here again.

20190120_001428.jpg
    20190120_001501.jpg

Source is from Bleeding Cool, better quality pics next week when it's officially released.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 01-19-2019 at 10:30 PM.

Better quality.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Better quality.

Yeah! This and Naomi are what I'm currently looking forward to reading the most, so it's great to have more anything related to this!

So in January I spent time posting interviews, character designs, and other images in the Naomi thread until the official release and I will be doing the same for Dial H for Hero all of March until it's release.

Looks fun! Looking forward to Summer and Miguel's adventures!

Astonishing Member

I liked the original version. I have the Showcase Presents book. I haven't read the most recent versions because they seemed too dark for my tastes.

Astonishing Member

So in January I spent time posting interviews, character designs, and other images in the Naomi thread until the official release and I will be doing the same for Dial H for Hero all of March until it's release.
    Looking forward to it!

I'm folding ...a bit, but I just had to post the preview from Bleeding Cool.

Edit: Apparently the preview was in selected comics.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 02-13-2019 at 08:37 PM.

Oh wow, I have done a disservice to my own thread, I went on vacation and then came back and totally forgot about this thread, but I finally remember and I have also caught up on the book and I have to say I'm loving it more than I thought I would.

I love the different art and really like Miguel, I am so glad this and Wonder Twins were giving 6 more issues.

Astonishing Member

Oh wow, I have done a disservice to my own thread, I went on vacation and then came back and totally forgot about this thread, but I finally remember and I have also caught up on the book and I have to say I'm loving it more than I thought I would.

I love the different art and really like Miguel, I am so glad this and Wonder Twins were giving 6 more issues.
    It's absolutely wonderful that both books are doing so well.

And yeah, Miguel really has proven himself to be as endearingly charismatic as I felt he'd be early on.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I really enjoyed the last issue. I wonder if they are going to explore the other incarnations of the H Dial that have appeared throughout the DCU following the Robbie Reed era.

Astonishing Member

Supermiguel is extremely cool! Love his design and color scheme (a remix of his "daredevil" outfit when he first used the Dial, including the same style rider gloves, which were awesome enough by themselves).

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    I really enjoyed the last issue. I wonder if they are going to explore the other incarnations of the H Dial that have appeared throughout the DCU following the Robbie Reed era.
    With the ultimate goal to search and amass 4 H-Dials, I wouldn't be surprised if they did.