Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Do we already know when (if?) the trade will come out ? I can't wait to have a physical copy of the season 1 in hands !
    October 29, 2019 according to Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    October 29, 2019 according to Amazon.
    Thanks for the info ! I'll have to go to my LCS to command it then !

By the way, glad to see Noami on Action Comics for more than one issue !

ACTION COMICS #1016

written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    art by SZYMON KUDRANSKI
    cover by JAMAL CAMPBELL
    variant cover by BRYAN HITCH
    Clark Kent, defender of the truth! The Daily Planet is under siege as the streets of Metropolis prepare for a gang war! The invisible mafia is invisible no more—and the streets of Metropolis will burn if the truth does not get out. All this, and another dive into the secrets of DC’s newest teen sensation…Naomi!
    ON SALE 10.23.19
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T
    This issue will ship with two covers.
    Please see the order form for details.

Last edited by Korath; 07-23-2019 at 09:09 AM.

Thanks for the info ! I'll have to go to my LCS to command it then !

By the way, glad to see Noami on Action Comics for more than one issue !

ACTION COMICS #1016

written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    art by SZYMON KUDRANSKI
    cover by JAMAL CAMPBELL
    variant cover by BRYAN HITCH
    Clark Kent, defender of the truth! The Daily Planet is under siege as the streets of Metropolis prepare for a gang war! The invisible mafia is invisible no more—and the streets of Metropolis will burn if the truth does not get out. All this, and another dive into the secrets of DC’s newest teen sensation…Naomi!
    ON SALE 10.23.19
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T
    This issue will ship with two covers.
    Please see the order form for details.

This is a great cover! man, Jamal Campbell is killing the game right now.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Naomi will be getting some free publicity on Seth Meyers tonight with the Bendis interview.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 07-25-2019 at 09:05 PM.

Jamal Campbell delivering some more Naomi art, this time with a look at Sojourner “Jo” Mullein, the hero of his upcoming Green Lantern book with N.K. Jemisin.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

It's beautiful, I will be picking up Far Sector when it comes out.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Very easily the best GL design I've ever seen. Nothing even comes close.

Campbell is a star. You got damn right I'd halt production of Naomi till he was available again.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Very easily the best GL design I've ever seen. Nothing even comes close.

Campbell is a star. You got damn right I'd halt production of Naomi till he was available again.
    I'm like a beotien when it comes to great comic artists, but I can't help but see the new Alex Ross (Alex Ross for the 21st Century) in his art.

Honestly, while I want to read a lot more of Naomi, I know that without him on art, her world won't feel has incredibly bold in design.

I'm like a beotien when it comes to great comic artists, but I can't help but see the new Alex Ross (Alex Ross for the 21st Century) in his art.
    Oh my god you're right! He's the new Ross! That's amazing!

Man, I'm glad I'm already reading the Bendis books Naomi will be guest starring in. Can't wait to see what happens next, even in a cameo role. And that last issue of YJ was so gods damn fun I really can't wait to see her show up there, if that's the kind of quality we can expect from Bendis now that the setup is established.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Oh my god you're right! He's the new Ross! That's amazing!

Man, I'm glad I'm already reading the Bendis books Naomi will be guest starring in. Can't wait to see what happens next, even in a cameo role. And that last issue of YJ was so gods damn fun I really can't wait to see her show up there, if that's the kind of quality we can expect from Bendis now that the setup is established.
    I think there is gonna be more setup with Jenny Hex and Teen Lantern, but yeah the previous YJ was just a fun one, a nice palette cleanser for this new arc, very curious whatbstate YJ will be in by the time Naomi joins. Are they still gonna be trapped in the multiverse or will they have gone back to right by then etc.

I've just thought of something. With Young Justice hoping from Universe to Universe, Zumbado invading others in search of Naomi and her being unable to move back to her birth Earth on her own, as far as we know, wouldn't it be the perfect time to reintroduce Vibe and Sideways ? The two of them have kind of the same abilities, albeit slightly different, and they both have a little experience dealing with the multiverse. Plus, Sideways' a pal with Tempus Fuginaut, whose whole deal is protecting the border of the Universes from peoples like Zumbado.

I would love to see Naomi adding this whole concept to her purvey. Even if she's slightly younger than Sideways and Tempus, and a lot compared to Vibe, I think she has an amazing potential, and if she could revitalize those other characters and add them as a form of supporting cast, well, I would like it. It would bolster her standing in the DCU a little, cement her rank as a powerhouse (especially once we'll know more about her overall abilities) and help expand even more the scope of her stories.

Astonishing Member

Honestly, while I want to read a lot more of Naomi, I know that without him on art, her world won't feel has incredibly bold in design.

Lol I won't say the new alex ross, Alex Ross help pioneered the realistic comic book art. Jamal's art style fits in between realism and cartoony. I prefer Alex Ross just because realistic art is my favorite, but when it comes to hybrid approaches, him and pichelli are probably my favorite two artists in the industry.

But what I want to know is does he color his own content?

Yes, that was one of things "revealed" when interviews about Naomi was coming out.

Naomi will be on the cover of Young Justice 10 : https://www.instagram.com/p/B1E8qKxh2Gk/

The covers of November's Young Justice with our girl :