Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Is the JL even aware of Young Justice having reformed anyway ? I mean, it all happened by accident, and mostly on Gemworld, so far. I doubt that they know it exists right now. And even if they did, well, YJ has a Superboy, they'll get a pass from the Big Blue Boy Scout and the favored Robin so even Batman won't grumble too much. The rest of the heroes are largely independent, since Diana and Cassie are basically strangers to each other as of now.
    NO

Cassie and Diana SURELY know each other, since the NEW52 Diana and NEW52 Cassie knew each other and Diana teamed up with Cassies father AND also called Cassie her niece.
    In Pre-Flashpoint Diana mentored Cassie..
    AND Cassie just came randomly to Metropolis WITHOUT haven been brought back..

So I think its more problematic if CLARK recognize CONNER and BARRY recognizing BART.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    NO

Cassie and Diana SURELY know each other, since the NEW52 Diana and NEW52 Cassie knew each other and Diana teamed up with Cassies father AND also called Cassie her niece.
    In Pre-Flashpoint Diana mentored Cassie..
    AND Cassie just came randomly to Metropolis WITHOUT haven been brought back..

So I think its more problematic if CLARK recognize CONNER and BARRY recognizing BART.
    Nothing of what happened during New 52 to Wonder Woman was real. Rucka and DC made sure of it. Nothing from her solo nor the Superman/Wonder Woman spin-off may have happened, and the New 52 Teen Titans seems to have been largely relegated to nothingness since Superman Reborn, with no actual mention of them existing, save for Bunker in Red Hood and the Outlaws, and that's mostly Lobdell doing what he wants in his small corner of the DCU.

So far, nothing indicate that Diana knows of Cassie, nor if the later is indeed Lennox' daughter (which I highly doubt).

Edit : Also, our girl will be in Legion of Superhero - Millenium :

Last edited by Korath; 08-29-2019 at 06:47 AM.

Mighty Member

Nothing of what happened during New 52 to Wonder Woman was real. Rucka and DC made sure of it. Nothing from her solo nor the Superman/Wonder Woman spin-off may have happened, and the New 52 Teen Titans seems to have been largely relegated to nothingness since Superman Reborn, with no actual mention of them existing, save for Bunker in Red Hood and the Outlaws, and that's mostly Lobdell doing what he wants in his small corner of the DCU.

So far, nothing indicate that Diana knows of Cassie, nor if the later is indeed Lennox' daughter (which I highly doubt).
    ]
    DIFFICULT....
    Cassie knows Bart, Conner and remembers the YJ Times...AND! she has the Powers of Pre-Flashpoint.
    AND! as Cassie talked with Zeus she mentioned Diana and called him Grandpa.
    This could also mean that we have a hybrid here and she and Diana know each other from PRE-FLASHPOINT!

And I still think she is LENNOX Daughter, because she called Zeus GRANDPA...this mean that she KNOWS!! who her father is!!!!!
    And this are Lennox or Zeus...I would think that otherwise we would have seen a NEW revelation, because her DAD is SON OF ZEUS..this is CLEAR!
    UNLESS we have a new Situation where Helena Sandsmark is DAUGHTER of Zeus or something like that.

Because Cassie has elements of BOTH Timelines..

Superman showed that he DIDNT know who Conner is as he talked to him AND Damian also forgot Cassie,Bart and Conner.

So I would still think its MOST likely that Diana remembers Cassie, but Clark doesnt remember Conner.
    Last edited by Masterff; 08-29-2019 at 07:33 AM.

It was cool to see Naomi in the recent Action Comics, can't wait for the next issue.

Well, the variant cover for Action Comics #1015 is stunning : https://www.instagram.com/p/B1ukwKzhELB/
    Wow!

You know I think gold glowing eyes or hazel (for realism) would have been better choices but I'm not gonna knock the green eyes.

Edit : Also, our girl will be in Legion of Superhero - Millenium :

Very cool that Jim Lee drew a surprise cameo for Naomi.

Young Justice #11 featuring Naomi

THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

what are Naomi's powers, again?

Spectacular Member

As far as we know: super strength, flight, and some form of teleportation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Outside of the basics we don't know, so we'll learn during Young Justice.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 09-14-2019 at 02:18 AM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I appreciate Bendis working to include Naomi in his books still while we trudge this wait for season 2 of her mini

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I appreciate Bendis working to include Naomi in his books still while we trudge this wait for season 2 of her mini
    For real, you gotta keep new faces like this in the public's consciousness, and if we're lucky those guest appearances will help season 2 hit new sales levels. I really want to see this character succeed, and it'd be great if season 2 had higher numbers....I think that might really help get DC interested in investing in her.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    She also seems to be able to project beams of energy.

Spoiler: also if you read #5, in the flashback fight between her parents and zumbado, it looks like her father's sword is made of the same energy, maybe eventually she'll be able to create her own weapons.

I would say i love this idea, but part of me is afraid that might make her to much like a lantern, I still her some people say her symbol looks like the white lantern symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by bigman321 View Post

Spoiler: also if you read #5, in the flashback fight between her parents and zumbado, it looks like her father's sword is made of the same energy, maybe eventually she'll be able to create her own weapons.

I would say i love this idea, but part of me is afraid that might make her to much like a lantern, I still her some people say her symbol looks like the white lantern symbol.
    She's definitely got some kind of energy manipulation ability, but we haven't really seen her do anything with it beyond a generic blast or two. We don't know what the energy is or where it comes from (is it internal or is she accessing a larger, exterior force?) or what she can do with it. Energy absorption? Constructs? Transmutation? We have no clue. Beyond that she seems to have mid-level super strength (Aquaman strong maybe?) but might turn out to be remarkably stronger, flight (not sure how much control she has or what her speed is like) and since she's got the strength (and runs around barefoot) it's very likely she's got an equal degree of durability. It's looking like she might be one of those "paragon/flying brick" monsters.

So, I've been thinking....her emblem really *does* look like a White Lantern's. It's not quite the same but its damn similar. I'm wondering if that's not intentional. So, here's my logic. We know people have doppelgangers in the multiverse, and we know that fundamental forces like the Green and Speed Force exist on almost every world, but they often manifest in different ways and have doppelgangers of their own. The Green Flame that made Allan Scott a Lantern in the Earth-2 title is functionally the same as the Green that turned Alex Holland into Swamp Thing. There's other examples out there too, though I can't think of them right now.

So what if Naomi, her parents, and all the other people on her world were manifesting their version of some power source the DCU already has? She's going to manifest everything differently given her multiversal origin, and thus have unique powers but the root source is going to be something fans recognize. Something like the Firestorm matrix, the Rock of Eternity....or maybe the emotional spectrum. What if, on Naomi's world people didn't wear rings to access stuff like fear and rage....what if a bright light from the sky gave everyone access to the White Lantern or the Black? If Naomi is accessing the same basic power as a White Lantern, even if she's manifesting that connection differently than a earth-0 Lantern would, that's remarkably, stupidly badass. And it makes Zumbado his world's version of Black Hand which is terrifying as hell.

Even the little box that seemed to kickstart her powers could be her world's version of a power battery.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post

I saw this artwork at a comic book pro boot camp I took in San Diego and I was like OOOHHH, this hasn't came out yet, I can't say anything lol. But man I enjoyed the piece. Alex Sinclair used this piece to discuss about coloring.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post

Wait her suit ends with uncovered feet. I've never noticed that and it's kind of weird.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigman321 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmonk View Post
    As far as we know: super strength, flight, and some form of teleportation.

So she has all f the powers of an Amazon + Teleportation + discharging energy
    Yet I hear Vixen to powerful to be on the league