This Challenge Thread is Keeping the Tradition of the 2018 thread for 2019 and the rules are pretty much the same;

The Challenge is to Watch 150 Movies in 2019 in the Time-Frame that will be Noted Below!

The Rules;

1.) It can be Any Movie so long as it fits that is is considered a movie, Length of a Movie usually is at least around an hour or more.

2.) Their are Unique exceptions like Anime Movies, some of them can be shorter the an hour, but if they hit around 30 mins or more that might be ok, I will let you be the judge of that.

3.) Also shows that feature movies Like Mystery Science Theater 3000 episodes I will count since those mostly full length movies.

4.) Try to watch the movie on a Legal~Formats, try to avoid free online that is not legal or pirated or any other format like that.

5.) You can give us to the format you watch the movie on if you like as well on you listings. It is Encouraged also to Post your lists of what you have watch so far ever now and again if you feel like.

6.) It is NOT~150-DIFFERENT Movies either ~~~ If you decide to Watch the same movie several times then that counts as well, number of times you seen a movie counts to the overall total. So if you seen the same movie 3x's during the challenge time period, then that is 3 to your total.

7.) You can go OVER 150 if you like, its 150 at minimum or more to complete the challenge.

8.) You have to see the majority length of the movie you are watching. Mostly around 90% of it, counting off around 10% for times like when we are in theaters and have to take bathroom breaks or step out for a moment, things like that.

9.) If Anyone has any concerns or questions about the rules or things that should be added that will be ok, just make a post and I will go over it, I will edit as we go along.

10.) The Contest Begins as soon as the 2019 Begins at the stroke of Midnight and will end when 2019 offically ends, if any problems with the timescale let me know.

11.) Overall Have fun and enjoy!