Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    1- It wasn't. He wasn't there.
    Apparently his name was in Stryker's database, though.

2- The Three Mile Island secret military base run by the "Weapon XI" Project was also a prison for a batch of young mutants to be used for future experimentation. The inmates:

Scott Summers
    Emma Silverfox
    Quicksilver - boy with white hair moving super-fast, but constrained by elastic chords.
    Banshee - boy with red hair and his mouth blocked.
    Kwannon - asian girl with purple streak in her hair.
    Toad
    Whirlwind
    Dust

(p.s: please, if you rewatch the scene, could you even write on a paper the AGES they look like in your view? I'm compiling a new section of my site)
    Seems more likely that the "Origins" Quicksilver is just a different character who happens to have the same powers, like Emma we see in that movie vs. Emma Frost in First Class?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Apparently his name was in Stryker's database, though.

Seems more likely that the "Origins" Quicksilver is just a different character who happens to have the same powers, like Emma we see in that movie vs. Emma Frost in First Class?
    1- Not exactly. There was a folder: "Maximoff (2)"
    Listing two unspecified Maximoff... in my scenario, the Maximoff sisters.

2- Well... white hair... handsome boy... super-fast... and Xavier was there to save the day. Looks like that was Magneto's son.

1- Not exactly. There was a folder: "Maximoff (2)"
    Listing two unspecified Maximoff... in my scenario, the Maximoff sisters.
    Ah.

2- Well... white hair... handsome boy... super-fast... and Xavier was there to save the day. Looks like that was Magneto's son.
    Kinda circumstantial evidence. Besides, the Powers That Be have consistently retconned kid versions of characters as new ones when they later used them in the prequels, not to mention we've seen countless instances of powers appearing in more then one character.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Ah.

Kinda circumstantial evidence. Besides, the Powers That Be have consistently retconned kid versions of characters as new ones when they later used them in the prequels, not to mention we've seen countless instances of powers appearing in more then one character.
    That's true. Further proof the timeline changed before DOFP

BANNED

Let’s not focus too much on the XCU ridiculous timeline, let’s just enjoy the films.

Let's not focus on the ridiculous Fox-Men films, let's just look forward to the new ones yet to come in the MCU!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Let's not focus on the ridiculous Fox-Men films, let's just look forward to the new ones yet to come in the MCU!
    Ridiculous is WHO doesn't understand the greatness of the critically-acclaimed and highly successful Fox-Men movies. Adult superhero movies, you know, not comedies like "Ragnarok".

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    Let’s not focus too much on the XCU ridiculous timeline, let’s just enjoy the films.
    Yeah, brilliant movies and... I fixed the timeline. It makes sense now, buddy

BANNED

Yeah, brilliant movies and... I fixed the timeline. It makes sense now, buddy
    You’re right, but they will found a way to screw it up again, that’s why we shouldn’t focus too much on the timeline.

Changing the subject for a second. I have a question for you:
    There is a lot of MCU fanboys on this forum saying Disney will reboot the X-Men.
    What do you think?
    Last edited by Raiders; 01-20-2019 at 10:12 PM.

BANNED

Changing the subject for a second. I have a question for you:
    There is a lot of MCU fanboys on this forum saying Disney will reboot the X-Men.
    What do you think?
    I think that they will do it. That's not a big of deal, quite frankly: it's the usual alternate earths thing.
    I just hope they place the "new" X-Men on a different Earth from the MCU, because mutants don't make sense in an Avenger-ish world.

BANNED

I think that they will do it. That's not a big of deal, quite frankly: it's the usual alternate earths thing.
    I just hope they place the "new" X-Men on a different Earth from the MCU, because mutants don't make sense in an Avenger-ish world.
    I not expecting a reboot, because I think Lauren Shuler Donner will still produce and Kevin Feige helped her create the X world, but there will be some crossovers.
    It's true the X-Men don't make sense in an Avengers world, so I also can see a different Earth. The CW's Arrowverse has successfully did this with Supergirl.
    This way the X-Men can still become part of the MCU, just on a different Earth.
    Last edited by Raiders; 01-21-2019 at 10:35 AM.

BANNED

The CW's Arrowverse has successfully did this with Supergirl.
    This way the X-Men can still become part of the MCU, just on a different Earth.
    That would be a dream, truly.
    I think Disney is expecting to see how "Dark Phoenix" performs from a commercial standpoint?

Ridiculous is WHO doesn't understand the greatness of the critically-acclaimed and highly successful Fox-Men movies. Adult superhero movies, you know, not comedies like "Ragnarok".
    Thor Ragnarok has a higher RT score than every Fox made X-Property with Logan being the only exception and Logan has 93% Thor Ragnarok 92% also Thor Ragnarok made more money than all of them. When you are proclaiming Critically-Acclaimed and Highly Successful I wouldn't point to Thor Ragnarok to mock.
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 01-21-2019 at 02:44 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Thor Ragnarok has a higher RT score than ever Fox made X-Property with Logan being the only exception and Logan has 93% Thor Ragnarok 92% also Thor Ragnarok made more money than all of them. You when proclaiming Critically-Acclaimed and Highly Successful I wouldn't put to Thor Ragnarok to mock.
    Throughout history there have been great and classic movies that was given bad reviews by most critics. There has also been many bad movies given great reviews by most critics, Ragnarok falls in this category.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Thor Ragnarok has a higher RT score than every Fox made X-Property with Logan being the only exception and Logan has 93% Thor Ragnarok 92% also Thor Ragnarok made more money than all of them. When you are proclaiming Critically-Acclaimed and Highly Successful I wouldn't point to Thor Ragnarok to mock.
    That's not an indication of quality. LOL