Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Ok. Let's say that was a Doombiot, since it probably was. How strong are doombot blast generally even shown to be? Explode a car? A truck? A tank? Anyway it would be a crediable feat for Fisk is my question.

Imagine if Fisk was really on the level of mandhandle doom proper though. Like they explictly amoed him there and left it. Does the comic get into that? Might be an interesting read if so.
    They're generally in the ballpark of Doom himself.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

How strong are doombot blast generally even shown to be? Explode a car? A truck? A tank?
    Doombots can and have hurt Thing and the Hulk.

Kingpin is not on the Thing's level. Never was.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Doombots can and have hurt Thing and the Hulk.
    Sometimes. Other times Thing tears through groups of them like they're made of tin foil. One time Captain America took one out single-handedly.

Not all Doombots are identical. They vary quite a bit in power/durability etc.

Quote Originally Posted by hareluyafan1 View Post
    Sometimes. Other times Thing tears through groups of them like they're made of tin foil. One time Captain America took one out single-handedly.

Not all Doombots are identical. They vary quite a bit in power/durability etc.
    Groups of them make a big difference. When there are a lot of Doombots around them tend to operate on a lower power level. I remember one comic mentioned that when they're a lot of them they don't have their force-fields up because the frequencies interfere with each other.

When it's just a single Doombot that's being passed off as the real thing, they tend to be much higher in power level. There have been exceptions, of course, but everyone's got the occasional low showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Groups of them make a big difference. When there are a lot of Doombots around them tend to operate on a lower power level. I remember one comic mentioned that when they're a lot of them they don't have their force-fields up because the frequencies interfere with each other.

When it's just a single Doombot that's being passed off as the real thing, they tend to be much higher in power level. There have been exceptions, of course, but everyone's got the occasional low showing.
    That is a pretty okay explanation for the inverse ninja law..........

*EDIT: Scratch that... it's not a good explanation, but at least they tried
    Last edited by rockingmoses; 01-15-2019 at 08:05 PM.