Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Wilson Fisk VS Steve Rogers

Cap has his shield.
    Wilson has his cane.

Who wins?

Classic Fisk or Current Fisk?

Current. Curious how good he is.

Eeeehhhhh, nothing like Fisk in his glory days honestly (he doesn't suck? But he's gone from "beat up Daredevil" to "get beaten up by Daredevil" for instance). Should go to Cap though he'll have to put effort in, sure.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

While Cap will work for it, I'm not sure he loses any with the shield. It's a pretty big equalizer against Fisk's still decent soak.

Although Fisk is no pushover I still agree with the other posters, Cap eventually wins.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

How tough is Fisk's head? The shield can easily concuss him and a blow to the temple or back of the neck can be fatal.

What avout if the fight was just pure hand to hand? If Fisk still loses, what if it we swap out Steve Rogers for Frank Castle?

Fisk Vs Frank H2H
    Fisk Vs Frank -Frank with a knife and Fisk with a steel chair

Still Cap really. Fisk is just not the machine he used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Still Cap really. Fisk is just not the machine he used to be.
    Doctor Doom would disagree, I suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Doctor Doom would disagree, I suspect.
    If you're saying that's valid, what Fisk did. Gonna need some airtight reasoning.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    If you're saying that's valid, what Fisk did. Gonna need some airtight reasoning.
    He talked ominously and was set up as a fairly important villain in a crossover event, so clearly he's going to be super strong for the next few issues and then never again, but since we can't conclusively say that he'll go back to normal after the event, even though he clearly will, once he does that kind of thing again a few times we'll have to accept that that's current Kingpin until it ends.

Checkmate.

He talked ominously and was set up as a fairly important villain in a crossover event, so clearly he's going to be super strong for the next few issues and then never again, but since we can't conclusively say that he'll go back to normal after the event, even though he clearly will, once he does that kind of thing again a few times we'll have to accept that that's current Kingpin until it ends.

Checkmate.
    Gonna guess this is snark.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Gonna guess this is snark.
    The real joke was implying that a modern event would last long enough to change how a character is perceived instead of lasting a handful of issues and being swiftly forgotten.
    Last edited by Siriel; 01-05-2019 at 12:46 AM.

The real joke was implying that a modern event would last long enough to change how a character is perceived instead of lasting a handful of issues and being swiftly forgotten.
    Then all hope, for Wilson Fisk, Avatar of Desk, is lost.

Arx Inosaan