Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor Appreciation 2019

In order to maintain reasonable length threads, certain threads are re-setting for the new year.

Do NOT re-post from previous threads - those posts are still around and can be read by anyone.

This is for new Appreciation content only.

Please note that this is an Appreciation thread. Anything off-topic and/or not appreciative will be deleted and the poster may be banned for rules violations.
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

BANNED

Hoping for some thorough and fresh developments for Steve and Diana in 2019 with the movie coming out. Things had been in a holding pattern all through 2018

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

The first time I saw Steve Trevor was in Wonder Woman 77 though being a little baby I didn't know anyone not named Diana and Wonder Woman. I don't remember anything about him in that series except that he's in the military.

The next time I saw him was in George Perez Wonder Woman. I didn't know that this and the 77 version were the same characters because this one's old.

ICO001154._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

This was the Steve Trevor I know for a long time, but I didn't think much about him. He's just another supporting cast. It was his mother I'm more interested because of her connection to the Amazons.

The Steve that I like came later, in the New 52.

BANNED

I didn't initially grow up on Steve myself, my first taste of him (at least proper) was in the Justice League cartoon when the team fought Vandal Savage in the past. I kind of wished Diana would have stayed with older Steve at the end of the storyline, proving that love has no barrier, not even through age, but Timm and company were quite obsessed with Diana being a suitor for Batman at the time.

New 52 Steve was great, had a cutthroat style to him and wasn't afraid to go toe-to-toe with hot headed heroes or get a decent love confession out of Diana (who was at the time using Superman to avoid furthering a relationship with Steve), I love the movie depiction of Steve.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I didn't initially grow up on Steve myself, my first taste of him (at least proper) was in the Justice League cartoon when the team fought Vandal Savage in the past. I kind of wished Diana would have stayed with older Steve at the end of the storyline, proving that love has no barrier, not even through age, but Timm and company were quite obsessed with Diana being a suitor for Batman at the time.
    Oh. I think I saw that episode. Just the last part though. They worked together, some moments of romance blossoming, then she had to go back to the future, but she visited him in retirement home and he recognized her immediately and without question.

"Angel..."

MY HEART. His voice. Omigosh I love it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Oh. I think I saw that episode. Just the last part though. They worked together, some moments of romance blossoming, then she had to go back to the future, but she visited him in retirement home and he recognized her immediately and without question.
    That's the one. Great stuff.

Did you the animated movie that came out in the 2000s?

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    That's the one. Great stuff.

Did you the animated movie that came out in the 2000s?
    I didn't see it but I saw some screens... was it the one where Steve was tied up with Lasso of Truth and blurted Diana has a nice rack? XD

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I didn't see it but I saw some screens... was it the one where Steve was tied up with Lasso of Truth and blurted Diana has a nice rack? XD
    ROFL, I haven't seen it myself, sounds spicy.