Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What makes Steve and Diana's relationship special in the DC universe?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    For one thing, it’s one of the few instances these days of a superhero dating a “civilian”.

The norm for quite a while, not just at DC but Marvel as well, is for heroes to date each other.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    For one thing, it’s one of the few instances these days of a superhero dating a “civilian”.

The norm for quite a while, not just at DC but Marvel as well, is for heroes to date each other.
    Furthermore, it's even less common for a female superhero to date a civilian male character. Cries of "unworthy" and all sorts of weird stuff.

BANNED

It's special in that they're both virtuous warriors in their own sense and place in the world, both tackle the sensational with a firm approach

Do you think rebirth Steve is a well written character? I feel like Dc many times has only focused on his military career and not other aspects. Like what his other life or his family?

BANNED

Do you think rebirth Steve is a well written character? I feel like Dc many times has only focused on his military career and not other aspects. Like what his other life or his family?
    I liked that one-shot he had with his team from the movie. They haven't quite stuck with that for them or given them other one-shots...I'm afraid if they ever did give him an ongoing, he'd split from Diana like Selina did with Bruce

That's the only issue I have. DC doesn't give him other things. He only cares about military and Diana. What about his family and his interested. Diana might be powerful but what does Steve being to the table?

New phone = new phone case
    Attached Images Attached Images