Page 354 of 410 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 6144

More Dragon Con cosplay! Bryan and Jen as Superman and Wonder Woman plus expecting superbaby!

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

The pose looked familiar, I had to look at Google, lol:

This really is a stunning cover. They both look so good while still appearing unquestionably powerful. Diana...simply beautiful (AND still formidable). It is literally in her mythos - as beautiful as Aphrodite, yet some artist seem to forget this...😒.

Superman looks fierce while still looking very attractive...🤤
    I like.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Another SMWW cosplay couple I enjoy and with my favorite Wonder Woman author to boot! 😍

“Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week, In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.”
    ― S. O' Sade

May God bless us all!!!!

"Saturday Event 14"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2hzvMcl..._web_copy_link

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” Superman

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2oSbPzj..._web_copy_link

"#tbt - Taking in scene direction for a cheap cosplay clip.... #wonderwoman #clarkkent #nerds #cheapcosplay"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2nQ2mUh..._web_copy_link

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    Another SMWW cosplay couple I enjoy and with my favorite Wonder Woman author to boot! 😍
    Right! Really wish we could’ve gotten another WW story from Perez. It’s needed now more than ever! Of course special appearance by a certain Man of Steel too! 😉

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    AHHHH, I love this cover. I'd love Paul Renaud to do more SMWW covers or even interior art. Look at Diana. Boy she looks as she should. Powerful, beautiful, sexy, strong, heroic and kick ass. And Kal, like most of his new 52 versions by various artist, looks powerful and hot. I miss them. New SM and WW were the hottest couple in the DCU without even trying to be. It's just an aura the new 52 had.
    It looks so weird for me looking at the current way Superman is drawn after being used to his young, "sexy" self. What happened to the character? 😅 Even post-COIE was looking young and cooler for the time.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    🤔 hmm? I’m not quite sure probably so. But for sure the next sets have some fun random recreations of fanarts
    Yeah, the inspiration for those is more easily recognizable.

It looks so weird for me looking at the current way Superman is drawn after being used to his young, "sexy" self. What happened to the character? 😅 Even post-COIE was looking young and cooler for the time.
    Want to really hammer down the “Dad” and “human” thing with him actually looking like a typical lame human dad. 🤣 But even current Diana isn’t drawn with the beauty of Aphrodite 🤨 These two have been watered down in so many ways it’s a shame.

Yeah, the inspiration for those is more easily recognizable.
    Glad that cosplayers are that inspired as well! Comic book panels are obvious, but fanart is something even more special. Fans supporting fans in a way.

Still posting less conventional SM/WW themed stuff... 🤣

SM/WW nails:

"#wonderwoman #superman ❤️💙❤️💙"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1dbSaMJ_jg/

"Superhero nails for @brokegirl_nails birthday !"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2XKww9IK3R/

Still posting less conventional SM/WW themed stuff... ��

SM/WW nails:

"#wonderwoman #superman ❤️��❤️��"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1dbSaMJ_jg/

"Superhero nails for @brokegirl_nails birthday !"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2XKww9IK3R/
    Ok ok ok this is great! KKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk SMWW NAILS!!!! I wonder what will come next!

It looks so weird for me looking at the current way Superman is drawn after being used to his young, "sexy" self. What happened to the character? �� Even post-COIE was looking young and cooler for the time.

I find Rebirth Superman also lacks that special something.

I recall preflashpoint he was drawn very handsome and new 52 was just down right sexy. And thing is he does not have to loose his shirt or have butt shots all the time. He just was very easy on the eyes. There must be some mandate. I don't even understand if the excuse is he is older. Older, fit men, can be very sexy too but there is something about him I find missing. He lacks something vital. Feels like he has been beta-ed, why I have no idea. I also think Henry Cavill was also watered down. Someone as sexy and beautiful in form as Cavill was actually imo totally made to be less stunning and washed out and look older than he was. From his hair to his whole demeanor. I compare Evans' Cap and he was effortlessly sexy. Same I think applies to Rebirth Diana. There feels like there is a mandate. She looks square or mannish, and lacks the feminine beauty of her predecessors, least to me. It is as if being beautiful and having some curves somehow cannot be strong or formidable. Look at Renaud's Diana. She has curves but she has muscles too in the right proportions and a beautiful face. She looks like no model but like an athlete. The new 52 couple imo were as perfect as the preflashpoint Clark and Diana in physical proportions. If Cavill was allowed to look as he does in reality , and he and Gadot got a chance to interact, and they had chemistry, we would have people shipping them big time, mark my words.
    Last edited by hellacre; 09-21-2019 at 11:47 AM.

I find Rebirth Superman also lacks that special something.

I recall preflashpoint he was drawn very handsome and new 52 was just down right sexy. And thing is he does not have to loose his shirt or have butt shots all the time. He just was very easy on the eyes. There must be some mandate. I don't even understand if the excuse is he is older. Older, fit men, can be very sexy too but there is something about him I find missing. He lacks something vital. Feels like he has been beta-ed, why I have no idea. I also think Henry Cavill was also watered down. Someone as sexy and beautiful in form as Cavill was actually imo totally made to be less stunning and washed out and look older than he was. From his hair to his whole demeanor. I compare Evans' Cap and he was effortlessly sexy. Same I think applies to Rebirth Diana. There feels like there is a mandate. She looks square or mannish, and lacks the feminine beauty of her predecessors, least to me. It is as if being beautiful and having some curves somehow cannot be strong or formidable. Look at Renaud's Diana. She has curves but she has muscles too in the right proportions and a beautiful face. She looks like no model but like an athlete. The new 52 couple imo were as perfect as the preflashpoint Clark and Diana in physical proportions. If Cavill was allowed to look as he does in reality , and he and Gadot got a chance to interact, and they had chemistry, we would have people shipping them big time, mark my words.
    We have already an idea of that from the reactions to them appearing together during the promotional tour of JL. 😏

We have already an idea of that from the reactions to them appearing together during the promotional tour of JL. ��

Look at that pic. Just look at it. They are effortlessly smoldering.

Like this one. Even Amy and Ben sees it. lol Maybe this is why they kept them apart. Too worried people might want Snyder have them hook up like the comics. I recall it was a topic of discussion for a while.

Look at Cavill's expression. Capture that and is a winner. This charisma is what we did not see with Cavill as Superman. Superman and Wonder Woman should be effortlessly hot without even trying to be.

WHY WOULD YOU WASTE THIS????

The people at WB are blind.

Look at that pic. Just look at it. They are effortlessly smoldering.

Like this one. Even Amy and Ben sees it. lol Maybe this is why they kept them apart. Too worried people might want Snyder have them hook up like the comics. I recall it was a topic of discussion for a while.

LOL. Out of context pics are always fun. 🤣

Look at Cavill's expression. Capture that and is a winner. This charisma is what we did not see with Cavill as Superman. Superman and Wonder Woman should be effortlessly hot without even trying to be.

WHY WOULD YOU WASTE THIS????

The people at WB are blind.
    The way they did the casting to choose the actress to play WW say it all if you know what I'm referring about. 🙄

LOL. Out of context pics are always fun. ��

The way they did the casting to choose the actress to play WW say it all if you know what I'm referring about. ��
    Ah yes. Just like everything else DC and WB does. And as we knew it did not bear fruit because it was flawed from the get go and impacted big time on the story and the audience did not buy it...least where it counts. I was so disappointed at the set up for BM v SM and JL esp the blatant disregard for the smww dynamic, even as dear friends/ trusted allies and feared DC and WB were going to rewrite comic history as they tried in early Rebirth. But thank goodness what happened was it did not fly and seems DC back tracking now to what was...even if they have not given us much between Clark and Diana as friends in the comics these days. It frustrates me at times. It's like with every step forward with smww, someone comes with an agenda to push them backwards.