Page 350 of 410 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 6144

SuperWonder Maternity photoshoots!

“I already really loved you and with a lot of intensity. So much so that our love has overflowed and our lives have magically changed. That love increased all the time, now we are 3 🥰❤️🌟 Happy Father's Day to our superman !!! The week our David is coming, I congratulate you on the father that you became my love !!! I love you @drjulianoguedes !!! ❤️❤️❤️”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1BkuSNhyYo/

“The adventure continues 💫 #babyiscoming #pregnant #superhero #dccomics #happiness #mumtobe #love”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwkSNZUAGXU/

“Beautiful WonderMom! ♥️🙌 Thank you @yenicv for sharing with us!! ”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2SRUUzBMGp/

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    SuperWonder Maternity photoshoots!

“I already really loved you and with a lot of intensity. So much so that our love has overflowed and our lives have magically changed. That love increased all the time, now we are 3 ��❤️�� Happy Father's Day to our superman !!! The week our David is coming, I congratulate you on the father that you became my love !!! I love you @drjulianoguedes !!! ❤️❤️❤️”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1BkuSNhyYo/

“The adventure continues �� #babyiscoming #pregnant #superhero #dccomics #happiness #mumtobe #love”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwkSNZUAGXU/

“Beautiful WonderMom! ♥️�� Thank you @yenicv for sharing with us!! ”

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh new Jonathans and Laras are on their way!

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Yeah, that seems to be an aspect of the characters that got lost (especially for Superman) and needs to be yet fully rediscovered by writers (and fans too).
    I’m not understanding how this MAIN aspect that makes them who they are as unique characters is lost. LOL
    It’s the first thing they should know point blank. Kal and Diana are otherworldly beings that should never conform to a supposed “normalness” that is for others comfort. They aren’t suppose to hide and down themselves to be accepted. I don’t know how this is forgotten and lost. I don’t think that is. It’s known, it’s just trying to force certain preferences/status quos to work.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

“Beautiful WonderMom! ♥️🙌 Thank you @yenicv for sharing with us!! ”

Cute. I see that the Wonder Mom herself shared the pic with the SM/WW IG account. Shipper!!! 😜

It gives us an idea about who these Wonder Moms are. 😎

IT'S PARTY TIME!!!

SuperWonder Birthday Party

https://www.instagram.com/eldyoperez/

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh new Jonathans and Laras are on their way!
    Heh! 😉 cute!!

Cute. I see that the Wonder Mom herself shared the pic with the SM/WW IG account. Shipper!!! 😜

It gives us an idea about who these Wonder Moms are. 😎
    As we’ve seen in many posts, lots of Wondermom maternity photoshoots varies from body paint, to onsies, baby shoes, or Superdad right by her side! There is another maternity photo shoot coming soon that’s absolutely lovely 🤗

It’s wonderful that the SMWW IG is recognized as a positive outlet as well for these kinds of things. It seems there is so much shared from art to couples wanting shoutouts, cosplayers, and special occasions such as maternity, to weddings and anniversaries.

Heh! �� cute!!

As we’ve seen in many posts, lots of Wondermom maternity photoshoots varies from body paint, to onsies, baby shoes, or Superdad right by her side! There is another maternity photo shoot coming soon that’s absolutely lovely ��

It’s wonderful that the SMWW IG is recognized as a positive outlet as well for these kinds of things. It seems there is so much shared from art to couples wanting shoutouts, cosplayers, and special occasions such as maternity, to weddings and anniversaries.
    IG is a platform favorable to SMWW fans.

As we’ve seen in many posts, lots of Wondermom maternity photoshoots varies from body paint, to onsies, baby shoes, or Superdad right by her side! There is another maternity photo shoot coming soon that’s absolutely lovely 🤗
    Can't wait to see it. (if I haven't already spotted it on socials. But, probably, I did, right? 😅 )

That's great but I'd like the account goes back growing further like during the good ol' days. It was so close to the 50k followers... damn you, DC. 😜

SuperWonder Cosplay

“Get cape. Wear cape. Fly.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2apyclg7_3/

“#throwback to a few Halloween's ago with my love @andykoscik forever ruining cute pictures and making great memories 🥰”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2IMkI5nJPC/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx_4TvgInwj/

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    IG is a platform favorable to SMWW fans.
    IG is a large platform that reflect larger numbers from all walks of life and you can actually see physical evidence of people showing their merch or using smww themes in events etc. It is really amazing how much stuff we see over there that makes us realize DC is not listening to a potential market..

Can't wait to see it. (if I haven't already spotted it on socials. But, probably, I did, right? 😅 )
    Ha! Most likely have! The cosplayers are familiars 😉

That's great but I'd like the account goes back growing further like during the good ol' days. It was so close to the 50k followers... damn you, DC. 😜
    With IG, if it’s not having network issues, it has spamming issues, so at times it’ll clear idle accounts or something like that. So following or followers tend to fluctuate. However, still the fact that the page has maintained well over 43.6k followers is still huge for a “shipping only” account.

It’ll get to that milestone of 50k at some point 😉

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    IG is a large platform that reflect larger numbers from all walks of life and you can actually see physical evidence of people showing their merch or using smww themes in events etc. It is really amazing how much stuff we see over there that makes us realize DC is not listening to a potential market..
    This is the absolute best part about it! Seeing the many fans, so much diversity, the merch, and the overall creativity daily!
    Last edited by LoveStar; 09-16-2019 at 07:29 PM.

Ha! Most likely have! The cosplayers are familiars 😉
    Then I get who you refer to.

With IG, if it’s not having network issues, it has spamming issues, so at times it’ll clear idle accounts or something like that. So following or followers tend to fluctuate. However, still the fact that the page has maintained well over 43.6k followers is still huge for a “shipping only” account.

It’ll get to that milestone of 50k at some point 😉
    Judging by the past trends, it'll get there in June 2020, I guess. 😅

Maybe, even the release of Golden Child could generate some interest about the pair into some readers. 🤔

Then I get who you refer to.
    😉
    Judging by the past trends, it'll get there in June 2020, I guess. 😅

Maybe, even the release of Golden Child could generate some interest about the pair into some readers. 🤔
    Yeah! If you look at some of the posts, you can gauge the trend of what catches the interest. Of course the sappiness is a given but there’s of course interest of SMWW possible children, and the motivational action stuff.

As of June 2020, ah with WW84 it just might be! There was a bit of boost with the first one
    Last edited by LoveStar; 09-17-2019 at 10:08 AM.

Judging by the past trends, it'll get there in June 2020, I guess. ��

Maybe, even the release of Golden Child could generate some interest about the pair into some readers. ��
    ��

Yeah! If you look at some of the posts, you can gauge the trend of what catches the interest. Of course the sappiness is a given but there’s of course interest of SMWW possible children, and the motivational action stuff.
    What I find interesting is that the accounts are not losing followers significantly. Even my account, which is small compared to others, maintains a loyal number of followers ... this is important because it says the trend is growing, says it was not something at the moment ... so I believe any slight sign of SMWW in the air will only attract more people.

As of June 2020, ah with WW84 it just might be! There was a bit of boost with the first one
    The couple realated stuff (memes, rings, etc) are among the ones getting more interest as SM/WW has a huge fanbase of real life couples.

A lot of people were looking for WW related stuff when the movie came out and SMWW caught the attention of some. Also, Patty Jenkins talking of SMWW parallels in almost every interview could've made considering the pair to some. I expect the same happening again with the sequel.