Page 117 of 410 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 6144

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    But let's go back to the unicorns and rainbow !!!! Ahhhh and by the way, happy Monday!!!!! A blessed week to us all!

Gender Reveal cupcakes and cookies !!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuAN6s3A...on_share_sheet

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuANOweg...on_share_sheet
    How cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Superhero Photoshoot for an Advert 😉💪”

https://www.instagram.com/patrick_jo...p/BuBfIdvlwBa/

“My Superman & My Wonder Girl😍”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuANS7KFmYE/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtiuKKqFzZa/

We fans are here to be surprised, to be shocked, to marvel at stories and situations ... that's what we want, that's what we deserve. We do not have to think too much about the stories and characters, we do not have the obligation to delve into them ... already the writer, yes, he has an obligation to know the character well and the obligation to give us rich characters, intelligent situations , funny, complex, simple, passionate and vibrant. If you, the professional, have in your hands a diamond mine like SM and WW in your hands and you only see them in a shallow, flat way, that gives us predictable stories and with ridiculous solutions you do not deserve them, you have no vision. .. is to give a Ferrari for a blind person to drive in the most beautiful landscape in the world.

There is one thing that bothers me a lot in SM ... why a man who, in theory, listens to everything, has x-ray vision, superspeed and etc. simply goes into a fight exchanging punches and not using the right force at the correct point , at the right time ... I've seen him do it a few times, of course ... like for example in DKIII when he even surprises Batman. Some may say, "Doomsday does not have weaknesses" ... no, one thing I've learned by reading fiction over the years is that everything has a weakness ... and if there's anyone who can figure it out it's a focused, well-oriented SM and with correct support like what Diana gives!

Superman is constantly dumbed down for others to shine. I don't think he is top at anything anymore. If they try to suggest he is...they use the laziest troupe...kill him after a slugfest with a mindless brute. Diana has definitely been weakened in the powerset and brain department these days. She was literally made a lunatic. And it was not done for her benefit but to shoehorn a status quo. But some human characters well they're suddenly the greatest thing since sliced bread. They can take the powers of a superman or a wonder woman or even combined all of the JL and they can use it flawlessly. Some might never even have the same experience or training but they so great...they can handle all the power in a matter of minutes and defeat the best warriors and they can never be a threat to humanity. While SM and WW are ...ticking time bombs because they are powerful. This is the type of attitude DC have towards SM and WW.
    Last edited by hellacre; 02-18-2019 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    “Superhero Photoshoot for an Advert ����”

https://www.instagram.com/patrick_jo...p/BuBfIdvlwBa/

“My Superman & My Wonder Girl��”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuANS7KFmYE/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtiuKKqFzZa/
    We see so many young kids and adults as sm and ww and it really makes me smile to see that they connect with the message . You stand that much taller and stronger and feel them in yr bones.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Well toy Cav-El & WonderGal have been having quite the romance for this last year the amt of pics I see of them!!!! ...lolololol.
    I think their toy romance goes on since 2016 when their DCEU figures came out. It's just that it wasn't yet a thing in this thread. 😅
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 02-18-2019 at 10:42 AM.

“No matter how strong you think you are, every strong man needs a strong woman to lift him up when he’s down”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuAW9LMAk3n/

“Family of heroes 👪❤”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt0X2f3AMIW/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt0SQvNHJMd/

As Deiasilva says a movie KC could never fully give us a KC. It would need more than just a 2 hr movie. The DCEU could never become KC. Cavill's SM is not that SM nor is Gal's WW that WW. This is preflashpoint SM and WW who were besties with some romantic tension. Henry SM never spoke beyond a sentence to Gal's WW, no one will care if they even attempted a KC using them because they built to nothing. They were building to Injustice. To a Superman who is emotionally and mentally tied to one person he banging so that if she die he become an evil dictator. Marvel built to Civil War and what we had there we were invested in, we cared. I pray these people never attempt a KC that is not built properly. You'd have to do more than one movie and it would need fleshing out etc It could be done in an animated movie but in 2 parts, or better even series but that current group in the DCAU team...yeah they would need to step aside. They would take Diana's role and give it away.

I'd argue that TV is giving us epic things. We won't talk about the cheap crap we see off the CW or DC Universe. Netflix or HBO is where its at. They are delivering great stuff too in the superhero genre. Better than CW or DC .

You could start present day, cut to flash backs, really flesh out characters etc. LOTR was a book no one thought they could adapt. They did it. People got caught up in a world of elves, orcs, hobbits etc. You just have to have the vision. WB has none as far as I am concerned. They are band wagoners or just care for Batman. They wait for others to do stuff then try to jump on the band wagon. It is rare they take the initiative and produce content THEY had first. Jupiter's Legacy, Astro City, Civil War, Marvel doing their most off beat characters , using their multiverse like Spiderverse .

Then when DC took their finger out and did WW and Aquaman ...and I love the irony it is these two that audiences embraced ....after these success then you hear some DC fans going...oh why can't we have that and do that for our character. Before they wouldn't see it but they want it when it gets success or they grudge those who get success. I don't know who thinks Injustice could be a good story to tell and it is probably the most damaging troupe to superman...him turning evil over something many many humans have to deal with and endure shows how weak a man he is from the start. KC on the other hand is about hope even in the face of adversity. Even Zachary Levi likes KC.
    Injustice is some kind of "What if KC Superman turned into Evil?" or something... in my opinion Injustice is a parody of KC that was interesting for a short time but that's all. Kingdom COme is a masterpiece... no, no... my mistake... KINGDOM COME IS THE MASTERPIECE of comics.

Ah Brandon Routh gets his chance at romancing WW! If he had done maybe Superman Returns could have been better received. XD
    With Singer directing? I imagine his Superman leaving Diana raising their child with nice guy Steve Trevor played by James Marsden. 🤣

Injustice is some kind of "What if KC Superman turned into Evil?" or something... in my opinion Injustice is a parody of KC that was interesting for a short time but that's all. Kingdom COme is a masterpiece... no, no... my mistake... KINGDOM COME IS THE MASTERPIECE of comics.
    True Injustice is pretty much a hack job to try to find a reason for SM to be a jerk so Batman can beat him up. Of course as person who does not understand WW the writer tries to blame her.
    Last edited by hellacre; 02-18-2019 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    With Singer directing? I imagine his Superman leaving Diana raising their child with nice guy Steve Trevor played by James Marsden. ��
    First, it would never been a stupid continuation of a dumb outdated story. This Superman would never "give up" his powers to bang a chick and he most certainly won't knock her up and leave and the kiss and wipe memory power is ...I face palm as I write that. Superman would meet his equal and they'd have a great adventure. She'd help him out, not make a nuisance of herself in battle he'd have to worry for her or have him drop everything to save her. The matter just won't arise. Novel idea I know.

I think their toy romance goes on since 2016 when their DCEU figures came out. It's just that it wasn't yet a thing in this thread. ��
    I think one could do a single thread of the amt of DCEU SM and WW toy photography we have had. lol.

KC asks for a trilogy and must be done in the style of the LotR, filming the three practically in unbroken sequence, preferably with a less stellar cast than the current of DCEU ... ok Cavill may be SM but I do not think Gal should be the WW since the WW version will not be hers. KC must be adapted with almost no change, it is a masterpiece that a wrong detail can spoil! I also believe that KC is the only DC story that faces the grandiosity of what Marvel has done and is doing now. Ah and I also think that after the KC's trilogy in the cinema will still have fat to burn in a series on Netflix or HBO produced by them since after watching the production of Titans and Doom Patrol by DC I pray to God that they stay well away from KC !
    KC or a similar story could be WB/DC's Infinity War/Endgame but a 1:1 live-action adaptation is a wishful thinking. 🤔

But let's go back to the unicorns and rainbow !!!! Ahhhh and by the way, happy Monday!!!!! A blessed week to us all!

Gender Reveal cupcakes and cookies !!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuAN6s3A...on_share_sheet

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuANOweg...on_share_sheet
    😋
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 02-18-2019 at 02:45 PM.

We see so many young kids and adults as sm and ww and it really makes me smile to see that they connect with the message . You stand that much taller and stronger and feel them in yr bones.
    Yep! The true message of SMWW continues to prevail! This is why none of the negative accusations holds because facts are always presented with the support of the general audience (daily postings).

I think one could do a single thread of the amt of DCEU SM and WW toy photography we have had. lol.
    But the thread would be locked pretty fast because too big. 😅

But the thread would be locked pretty fast because too big. 😅
    Make a separate thread dedicated to posting DCEU Toy photography! 🤣 it will be short “toy stories” all on their own