Page 301 of 410 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 6144

Superwonder Couple (Clark Kent and Wonder Woman) at SDCC

“The last day of Con was awesome! I got to hang out with Wonder Woman all day. 😍 The best part was watching all the little kids get so excited to see her and to watch her interact with them. Definitely worth it.”

Superman/Clark Kent: https://instagram.com/jamesroyceedwa...d=aam74iur7714
    Wonder Woman: https://instagram.com/kristel_fitlif...=113ometha4u19

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Superwonder Couple (Clark Kent and Wonder Woman) at SDCC

“The last day of Con was awesome! I got to hang out with Wonder Woman all day. �� The best part was watching all the little kids get so excited to see her and to watch her interact with them. Definitely worth it.”

Superman/Clark Kent: https://instagram.com/jamesroyceedwa...d=aam74iur7714
    Wonder Woman: https://instagram.com/kristel_fitlif...=113ometha4u19
    You know we constantly see tons of smww cosplay at ALL the major cons thanks to instagram...and some damn cool ones at that...and couples who look so awesome and many who are actual couples yet DC and the comic sites do not show them. Curious. I wonder why? Insecurity and it might make them look like what they saying about popular is actually not entirely true? and SMWW is popular.
    Last edited by hellacre; 07-22-2019 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    You know we constantly see tons of smww cosplay at ALL the major cons thanks to instagram...and some damn cool ones at that...and couples who look so awesome and many who are actual couples yet DC and the comic sites do not show them. Curious. I wonder why? Insecurity and it might make them look like what they saying about popular is actually not entirely true? and SMWW is popular.
    Popularity definitions have been updated by DC comics: for them popularity is what they determine to be popular, nothing to do with sales or audience success, while what is in the hearts and minds of most is just smoke that should not be considered.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Ohh yes. This is two of many instances we could easily detect what Clark felt for Diana ( and vice versa) was deep, complex and tender.

A League of One is full of moments! I will add a couple more. And let me tell you, I have male friends. Good ones over the years who are like brothers to me but no way I expect this sort of stuff from them. It is too intimate and too tender. This is not platonic. This is love. It is love that cannot be for reasons as you listed above but it is love. It is on another level. It is is unconditional and sacrificial.

“Then I will go with you. Together we can defeat…”

“If you go with me, we both die. Why would I have sent three of my team mates, my friends, into deadly danger? If you insist on coming with me, you sacrifice them. It was a terrible thing to do to you, Kal. I am sorry. But the world can’t afford to lose you.”

The tears in Clark's eyes when he tried to resuscitate her and he though she might be dead. "Diana...Please." Such emotion! I wish Chris Moeller would write a smww story or JL story again.

Many stories it is Diana who is the one to break Clark from mind control because she always was an avatar of truth and carried a tool that makes people speak the truth. REAL TRUTH. Not half baked truth or omissions of truth. She always reminding him of his goodness and greatness. And often he is the one to remind her. It is funny whenever they needed counsel or support OTHER League members know who they need.

A Midsummer's Nightmare. They sent Clark for Diana. Because they knew their bond.

“How can I trust you, Mr Kent, if that is who you really are?”

“You know you can. You know.

JLA Pain of the Gods. J'onn knew who Diana needed to support her emotionally. It was Clark. Remember the line about missing her so much he would turn time for her?

During Our Worlds At War, I swear, if DC Comics was a tv series, the audience would want Diana with Clark. This event showed a connection these two had that no one else had.

From her understanding how he was feeling, telling him it was okay, giving him strength to shrug off their losses and forge ahead. She did not whine about what he did or did not do or who she missed like someone else. His feelings for her , made him react to her in ways he did not with anyone else. Like not seeing the others injured in space and only seeing her and not even hearing anything else but thinking he was seeing her fall to earth. Maxima was telepathic and she sensed how much he cared. She said it specifically of her. "He cares for her. That one." Aquaman misunderstood and in his usual surly way was like..."Of course we all care for Diana." You had to be blind not to see as a reader not to pick up on the hints left by Loeb.

The Oblivion and, The Asgard stories...all tried to suggest Superman was so in love with one woman he'd never move on even if he forgot everything about her...but imo there was enough to cloud that conclusion. I mean some people like to suggest Clark rejected her. I would say well, sure but he was damn sad about it. after Asgard , the handing over of the Mjolnir ( one wonders...did he make it by hand for her???...the thoughtfulness behind that but the sentiment) and conversation showed that they still had something very deep . After Oblivion, Diana's Garden of Dreams had that life she remembered as part of her subconscious. Even when Batman told them what they were living was not real...Clark admitted he wanted it to be real more than anything. Those were his words. They both did. But they understood that they had lives to get back to. It was a sacrifice they had to make.

I recall Waid's JL run. Dwayne Mcduffie's. Even Kelly who tried to push the WWBM stuff...Clark and Diana remained close and there were moments of connection. Hell Mcduffie married them in an alternate timeline.

And Clark had moments where one would see regret or jealousy.

I could go on and on. But it was all there.
    I'm pretty certain that if Superman had been still single, his "feelings" for Diana would have been made way more explicit during the post-Crisis era. I'd go even farther and say that writers/editors would've them hooking up already in the late 90s/early 00s.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Is Diana going to appear in the book or just on the cover? If so, I can't wait to read her dialogues under Bendis. 😂

This variant cover is the only thing that, for now, makes YO looks as part of the DKverse.

I really want to see this universe, Millerverse ... I like the personality he gave them, after all the books I can now understand them better ... they are interesting alternatives to the characters, better than the Injustice universe, which I think a huge nonsense. Another fact that makes me happy is that, no matter where in the multiverse, every SM-WW romance has a strong passion, a burning heat and a very intense physical aspect! Diana awakens in Clark / Kal a fire, a striking masculinity ... Diana removes the locks he imposes himself, he really demonstrates who he is, becomes more true.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I'm pretty certain that if Superman had been still single, his "feelings" for Diana would have been made way more explicit during the post-Crisis era. I'd go even farther and say that writers/editors would've them hooking up already in the late 90s/early 00s.

Is Diana going to appear in the book or just on the cover? If so, I can't wait to read her dialogues under Bendis. ��

This variant cover is the only thing that, for now, makes YO looks as part of the DKverse.
    I think so too. It's know marriage was a rushed thing that tied into the TV show and many writers wanted to undo it shortly thereafter and it still remains a bone of contention even today. Some are split on how they see someone like Superman or any hero, at least in the early stages of their career, giving up the never ending battle to hide away , raise kids, put their own personal needs before the greater good. And I definitely from a writing pov get that. Characters that get it all on a platter barely into their journey usually do not have that pathos ergo they have to have suffer set backs or loss young to learn. It is a standard troupe. Or they sacrifice their own personal needs or gain and then after earning it, they get a chance ...in the last chap usually after learning from the school of hard knocks, a chance at happiness when the greater good is achieved. To simply have a character that is deemed good at everything, gets everything he desires in a short time, has no real battle , no real hero's journey, constantly gets deus ex machina fixes, ...in this day and age...where heroes are very complex and the worlds they preside over are not black and white...audiences need more nuance and challenges for their heroes.

I think if SM remained single...they would have at hooked up and tried a relationship. They might have been the typical on/off stuff because of the nature of comics but it would have been done. WW was not tied to Steve either as he was with Etta so yeah.

I thought it was clear that SM Year One was being tied into the DK verse. They announced it. For those people who never liked the Miller verse and never supported the books I'm not sure why they expecting SM to be like Rebirth and fretting too much Batman and mad Diana is in it maybe in a romantic way etc. The guy is writing a version that is from his verse and that included both those characters same way Injustice does it own thing or any other out of canon series. Plus the Batman argument is so weird given Batman elements dominates Superman comics in Rebirth.

Bendis...writing WW. I ...really don't know if I want to read that. LOL. I am almost expecting he will use her as a mouth piece to praise his plotline like Jurgens and Tomasi did. It's all they use her for anyway. It's not like they truly give a damn. You can tell when a writer values Diana in relationship to Clark. Or vice versa. This is what we mean by we not seeing it. Ironically the only person able to show that was King in Heroes in Crisis in a simple sequence but it spoke louder that any other smww scene we saw in all of Rebirth. I'm not counting anything Hitch did before they did the 180 about SM merging and WW insane.
    Last edited by hellacre; 07-23-2019 at 09:10 AM.

I think so too. It's know marriage was a rushed thing that tied into the TV show and many writers wanted to undo it shortly thereafter and it still remains a bone of contention even today. Some are split on how they see someone like Superman or any hero, at least in the early stages of their career, giving up the never ending battle to hide away , raise kids, put their own persona needs before the greater good. And I definitely from a writing pov get that. Characters that get it all on a platter barely into their journey usually do not have that pathos ergo they have to have suffer set backs or loss young to learn. It is a standard troupe. Or they sacrifice their own personal needs or gain and then after earning it, they get a chance ...in the last chap usually after learning from the school of hard knocks, a chance at happiness when the greater good is achieved. To simply have a character that is deemed good at everything, gets everything he desires in a short time, has no real battle , no real hero's journey, constantly gets deus ex machina fixes, ...in this day and age...where heroes are very complex and the worlds they preside over are not black and white...audiences need more nuance and challenges for their heroes.
    Unlike characters like Aquaman or Barry Allen, Superman was portrayed as single for most of his history. In some writers and editors' mind, being single is his "iconic" stutus as well the one that fit most his outsider nature. You also have people like Dan DiDio that don't like any hero being married for some reason. 😂

I think if SM remained single...they would have at hooked up and tried a relationship. They might have been the typical on/off stuff because of the nature of comics but it would have been done. WW was not tied to Steve either as he was with Etta so yeah.
    Yeah, writers did it in Elseworlds because they couldn't do it in the main canon, that alone shows that there was already an interest into having them into a full romantic relationship.

I thought it was clear that SM Year One was being tied into the DK verse. They announced it. For those people who never liked the Miller verse and never supported the books I'm not sure why they expecting SM to be like Rebirth and too much Batman etc. The guy is writing a version that is from his verse. Plus the Batman argument is so weird given Batman elements dominates Superman comics in Rebirth.
    I just meant that I didn't see any elements in YO #1 that make me believe it's set in the DKverse. Seeing Diana drawn with that particular costume is the only element so far.

Bendis...writing WW. I ...really don't know if I want to read that. LOL. I am almost expecting he will use her as a mouth piece to praise his plotline like Jurgens and Tomasi did. It's all they use her for anyway. It's not like they truly give a damn. You can tell when a writer values Diana in relationship to Clark. Or vice versa. This is what we mean by we not seeing it. Ironically the only person able to show that was King in Heroes in Crisis in a simple sequence but it spoke louder that any other smww scene we saw in all of Rebirth. I'm not counting anything Hitch did before they did the 180 about SM merging and WW insane.
    I bet the HiC scene is all Clay Mann.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I just meant that I didn't see any elements in YO #1 that make me believe it's set in the DKverse. Seeing Diana drawn with that particular costume is the only element so far.

I bet the HiC scene is all Clay Mann.
    Yes I understood what you meant but was made clear in an article Year One was Black Label and going to tie into the DK verse May of this year.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/05...night-returns/

Clay Mann...I believe you. In fact many artists imo seem to find that connection between the two. Don't know why but it is always there...there is this proximity to each other you always cannot ignore.

SM/WW mugs pics:

"So, how about this pair?! Superman and Wonder Woman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/By_bb2Wl81T/

"Good morning girls and boys 💕☕ A blessed day for all of us ❤️🙏✨"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Qk0Krg0lb/

"Wonder Woman ♡ Superman - Creative mugs for those friends or couples who love the superheroes world."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzG6_yPgK-p/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-23-2019 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post

I don’t think I’ve read the Golden Perfect. But just those lines alone truly show that Kal and Diana’s connection is so much more deeper than some are having a hard time acknowledging.

Kal repressing his feelings is one of many things I have I problem with in regards to how he is written. How is he suppose to be a man of truth but don’t live it? He has a identity conflict because he wants to be something he isn’t. Settling to live as a caged bird, false comfort of lies and secrets. I like a Superman to be confident and wholeheartedly truthful. He lets his feelings known about Diana and the reason why they aren’t together, can’t be together or whatever (forced) prevention, should be at least logical to them. Which means outside threats like a villain, they want to take their time building that bond of friendship, or the fact that they want to put the world first, would be why they may hold off on a relationship.
    You should give The Golden Perfect a read. Aside from the SMWW moments, one thing that stood out about this story for me is the gravitas of the moral conundrum brought up in the story. It is befitting of a character like Diana who deals in truth. Someone who fights to uphold the rights of others and to protect the innocence.

The situation and conflict that Diana faced in this story, without given much away, felt real. And the way it was resolved was thoughtful and had depth to it I feel we don’t see much in comics these days.
    I find Joe Kelly curious, because on the one hand he seemed to tease SMWW and captured their bond well enough, but on the other hand he seemed troll them too. He confuses me on what his deal actually is. Nevertheless, in this story I feel that he did a good job of portraying Diana as more than just a hardened Amazon warrior, as some writers are wont to do, and actually shows her as a person with actual conflicts who faces moral dilemmas but always seeks to make the right call as she sees it.

To have Kal written as a chicken, suppressing his feelings, or all of a sudden getting cold feet is lame. There is too much richness between these two to keep this tired backpedaling to be in a safe zone status quo.

We have a lot of so this got a lot of unexpected reaction of interest and wanting more just think of this would come to be. Smww is truly a game changer
    Exactly. SMWW’s story is one that deserves to be told. And told respectfully and thoughtfully.
    The interest is more than there. The appeal is evident. The richness and depth to be uncovered and shared is numerous.

Yes I understood what you meant but was made clear in an article Year One was Black Label and going to tie into the DK verse May of this year.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/05...night-returns/
    Yeah, I knew that.

Clay Mann...I believe you. In fact many artists imo seem to find that connection between the two. Don't know why but it is always there...there is this proximity to each other you always cannot ignore.
    King writes for the artists and let them driving the story.

Btw, SM/WW was limited to these little moments/details in the art during Rebirth. For example, in the Green Arrow series, the artist Ferreyra used to draw them close during the JL guest appearances in the book.

Ohh yes. This is two of many instances we could easily detect what Clark felt for Diana ( and vice versa) was deep, complex and tender.

A League of One is full of moments! I will add a couple more. And let me tell you, I have male friends. Good ones over the years who are like brothers to me but no way I expect this sort of stuff from them. It is too intimate and too tender. This is not platonic. This is love. It is love that cannot be for reasons as you listed above but it is love. It is on another level. It is is unconditional and sacrificial.

“If you go with me, we both die. Why would I have sent three of my team mates, my friends, into deadly danger? If you insist on coming with me, you sacrifice them. It was a terrible thing to do to you, Kal. I am sorry. But the world can’t afford to lose you.”

The tears in Clark's eyes when he tried to resuscitate her and he though she might be dead. "Diana...Please." Such emotion! I wish Chris Moeller would write a smww story or JL story again.
    I miss stories that had real depth to them.
    One of the things that stands out about ALeague of One, is how well it captures the character of Wonder Woman. For me, if you want to know who Diana is really at her core, A League of One is one of the stories to read.

It captures the pureness of her heart, just how Good and Selfless of a character this woman is. She deals in truth and will always fight to defend others who cannot do so for themselves. This story not only captured the purity of her heart and spirit, but her resolve and determination to protect the ones dear to her at the cost of herself because she will never hesitate to do what needs to be done. That’s who she is.
    She is Not some femme fatale warrior princess (Ugh!...nothing worse than writers who change a character as a form of wish fulfillment and/or self-insertion). Or some conflicted and lost woman who needs to be guided and led by the first man she ever met. ((double ugh!)).

There’s a reason stories like George Perez’s Wonder Woman, A League of One and a few others will stand the test of time, especially when it comes to the portrayal of Wonder Woman.

The beauty of A League One is that it does two things for, captures that beautiful, tender bond between Clark and Diana, and it gives you a portrayal of Diana that speaks to who Diana is at her core: Compassionate, pure of heart and spirit, selfless, powerhouse, avatar of truth, wise, dignified, fierce and fearless, defender of the weak, and a whole bunch of other wonderful (unintended pun) adjectives.

Many stories it is Diana who is the one to break Clark from mind control because she always was an avatar of truth and carried a tool that makes people speak the truth. REAL TRUTH. Not half baked truth or omissions of truth. She always reminding him of his goodness and greatness. And often he is the one to remind her. It is funny whenever they needed counsel or support OTHER League members know who they need.
    All of this right here. This has been so for years! That’s why when I recall that craptastic, gag inducing, eye-rolling, useless, contrived storyline that was pushed on the silver screen as “the key”…. ::releases sigh::

Anywho, the beauty of Superman and Wonder Woman is that their “counsel/support” they gave to each other came from a place of validity, understanding, relatability and experience. It was credible and meaningful. The attempts to diminish it will never make sense. To push it elsewhere onto someone who could never carry the weight of it without it coming across as forced and pandering will never not be obvious. 🙄

A Midsummer's Nightmare. They sent Clark for Diana. Because they knew their bond.

JLA Pain of the Gods. J'onn knew who Diana needed to support her emotionally. It was Clark. Remember the line about missing her so much he would turn time for her?

During Our Worlds At War, I swear, if DC Comics was a tv series, the audience would want Diana with Clark. This event showed a connection these two had that no one else had.

From her understanding how he was feeling, telling him it was okay, giving him strength to shrug off their losses and forge ahead. She did not whine about what he did or did not do or who she missed like someone else. His feelings for her , made him react to her in ways he did not with anyone else. Like not seeing the others injured in space and only seeing her and not even hearing anything else but thinking he was seeing her fall to earth. Maxima was telepathic and she sensed how much he cared. She said it specifically of her. "He cares for her. That one." Aquaman misunderstood and in his usual surly way was like..."Of course we all care for Diana." You had to be blind not to see as a reader not to pick up on the hints left by Loeb.

The Oblivion and, The Asgard stories...all tried to suggest Superman was so in love with one woman he'd never move on even if he forgot everything about her…but imo there was enough to cloud that conclusion. I mean some people like to suggest Clark rejected her. I would say well, sure but he was damn sad about it. after Asgard , the handing over of the Mjolnir ( one wonders...did he make it by hand for her???...the thoughtfulness behind that but the sentiment) and conversation showed that they still had something very deep . After Oblivion, Diana's Garden of Dreams had that life she remembered as part of her subconscious. Even when Batman told them what they were living was not real...Clark admitted he wanted it to be real more than anything. Those were his words. They both did. But they understood that they had lives to get back to. It was a sacrifice they had to make.

I recall Waid's JL run. Dwayne Mcduffie's. Even Kelly who tried to push the WWBM stuff...Clark and Diana remained close and there were moments of connection. Hell Mcduffie married them in an alternate timeline.

I have yet to see any other connection as strong, and as real, and as credible as what Clark and Diana had, in any other works of fiction (I would not mind seeing it either).
    The beauty of their bond is that it is reciprocal. In ANY relationship, reciprocity is a Must! Social scientists will attest to that.

Clark and Diana’s bond wasn’t some insipid storyline of not being able to function without each other, yet they still managed to be each other’s strength not only literally, but emotionally, spiritually, on a psychological and subconscious level as well, as we saw. They go beyond the age old trope of “god and mortal” romance that is pushed, the appeal, which seems to be to some, of showcasing how ‘awesome’ & ‘amazing’ the mortal is to have captured the interest of the god. I find it to be trite, uninspiring and mawkish.
    I prefer stories of individuals whose connections are built on the foundation of friendship, understanding, relatability, honesty, and that compelling notion of that one person who you are able to be completely vulnerable with, who gets you in a way that no one else could even hope to do so. That kind of connection/bond cannot be easily defined or quantified. There is a purity and specialness to it that can’t be appreciated by those who can’t understand it I guess.

Coincidentally it is the same writer that tried to put a wedge between them preflashpoint and write their reactions to things as very much out of character. Clark, for years knew the kind of woman Diana was, and that writer made him into a hypocrite. The writer made Rebirth Diana seem callous and lacking in her trademark empathy and compassion . I think Johns is the one who failed to write their reconciliation post Sacrifice well. But then Johns back then seemed to not get WW very well. The whole of that Infinite Crisis event everyone acted so ooc. Clark was a passive fool, Diana angry and suddenly deemed not human enough while Batman one could argue could be a villain. Sacirfice like most DC stuff had a good premise but fell flat when resolving it. They took Diana's powers away as if to punish her and made her a gov't spy. smh. Things just went downhill from then imo with few good smww stuff in between but that special dynamic we had was undermined.

When you think about it actually, it is not all that surprising nor a coincidence when you reflect on the Rebirth storylines and writers and on how hard the push was to undo anything SMWW related or friendly. It is blatant and obvious the intent. So it would make sense that it is the one writer who worked to destroy the SMWW friendship post crisis/preflashpoint, that in Rebirth would rather make Wonder Woman mentally and emotionally unstable than to acknowledge loving Superman. Imagine Diana, the literal avator of truth living a delusion for years??😒
    That tells you all you need to know about the mindset and intent of the individual.
    Last edited by LadyP; 07-23-2019 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Popularity definitions have been updated by DC comics: for them popularity is what they determine to be popular, nothing to do with sales or audience success, while what is in the hearts and minds of most is just smoke that should not be considered.
    LOL. There are comments and things written that is so obvious they are trying to gaslight an audience of people. But you cannot gaslight a group of receipts who have ‘receipts’ to counter ridiculous assertions and claims made by the anti crowd.

SMWW has continuously shown itself to be favored by the audience at large. It was on a Hot Topic list plus their joint book won an award? What was that then? By what measure is popularity determined? Who determines it?

I am reminded of a saying that to paraphrase basically says that strong people have no need to get loud, no need for bluster. They know their strength. SMWW fans know the strength and appeal of this couple. The ones who have made the most noise have been the insecure ones who are well aware that the only thing they got going for them is nostalgia and status quo. Despite not having had a large wide span of exposure compared to other known pairings, the impact of SMWW has been felt across the board and continues to appeal.

The Oblivion and, The Asgard stories...all tried to suggest Superman was so in love with one woman he'd never move on even if he forgot everything about her...but imo there was enough to cloud that conclusion. I mean some people like to suggest Clark rejected her. I would say well, sure but he was damn sad about it. after Asgard , the handing over of the Mjolnir ( one wonders...did he make it by hand for her???...the thoughtfulness behind that but the sentiment) and conversation showed that they still had something very deep . After Oblivion, Diana's Garden of Dreams had that life she remembered as part of her subconscious. Even when Batman told them what they were living was not real...Clark admitted he wanted it to be real more than anything. Those were his words. They both did. But they understood that they had lives to get back to. It was a sacrifice they had to make.

Yeah when one readers there moments is very much more than friends. There is something so much more deeper and it has always been so beautiful to see. This is why the contradicting revisionist history, false narrow minded narratives don’t hold up to any of this.

This is also why SMWW has always been bestiebaes before it even become a thing. Superman and Wonder Woman’s relationship was ahead of it’s time. We see that their relationship is exactly the kind of relationship people mean by “relationship goals” not the superficial stuff people like to grasp on to but the deep diving emotionally connecting means.

Coincidentally it is the same writer that tried to put a wedge between them preflashpoint and write their reactions to things as very much out of character. Clark, for years knew the kind of woman Diana was, and that writer made him into a hypocrite. The writer made Rebirth Diana seem callous and lacking in her trademark empathy and compassion . I think Johns is the one who failed to write their reconciliation post Sacrifice well. But then Johns back then seemed to not get WW very well. The whole of that Infinite Crisis event everyone acted so ooc. Clark was a passive fool, Diana angry and suddenly deemed not human enough while Batman one could argue could be a villain. Sacirfice like most DC stuff had a good premise but fell flat when resolving it. They took Diana's powers away as if to punish her and made her a gov't spy. smh. Things just went downhill from then imo with few good smww stuff in between but that special dynamic we had was undermined.
    Having to write Kal and Diana as OOC with contrived plots obviously have not worked. It’s obvious how isolated they are and their is something missing within their character. They are written stuff and robotic instead of written naturally with the natural relationships/dynamics that work. But DC wonders why they are having a hard time reaching audiences

Popularity is used as buzzwords and becoming simplified. What a certain group doesn’t like in their view it’s not popular or now with how DC promotes things, even if that certain book isn’t selling as expected, it’s still considered popular as Lady P and Last son pointed out a few pages ago. Never mind having factual evidence of a concepts impact. But I do enjoy seeing the very obvious in the face representation of SMWW.

Nice! I would like to see more of this casual Kal and Diana in the bed/bedroom set up.

I really want to see this universe, Millerverse ... I like the personality he gave them, after all the books I can now understand them better ... they are interesting alternatives to the characters, better than the Injustice universe, which I think a huge nonsense. Another fact that makes me happy is that, no matter where in the multiverse, every SM-WW romance has a strong passion, a burning heat and a very intense physical aspect! Diana awakens in Clark / Kal a fire, a striking masculinity ... Diana removes the locks he imposes himself, he really demonstrates who he is, becomes more true.
    This is Diana’s purpose as Kal’s counterpart. Be that challenge and light a fire. They are both suppose to be the characters representing the extraordinary, striving for the best dog the best, being and upholding the absolute truth.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 07-23-2019 at 10:27 AM.