Page 288 of 410 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 6144
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Wonder Woman meets Superman at Florida Supercon '19:

"I’ve met my match 💥"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzl_I2BDS4s/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    3 months to be prepared to be offline during the whole Halloween holidays... pre and post. 😜
    LMAO!!! 🤣 nope you will not run away!!!

The SM/WW fandom is too far ahead, WB/DC can only play catch-up in the future.
    Isn’t that what it always has been? Isn’t that the purpose of the SMWW dynamic win the first place, to be ahead? Their dynamic is now what has been emphasized on in other different medias as well as trying revisionist history for other dynamics to claim the same.

But their relationship needs to be more than a symbol or limited to its iconography to cement its iconic status. SM/WW are full characters not just symbols.
    I don’t believe SMWW is just a symbol, they are very much seen and felt as full characters, else real couples/families wouldn’t grasp the deeper meaning and connection in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    New SMWW story! (Always love coming across one of those).

Story: The Way They Met
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13333395/1
    I see that the author didn't spend much time updating the fanfic and posted 4 chapters at the same time. This is encouraging already, isn't it? 😅

The SM/WW's post-Crisis "first meeting" is probably my favourite. The build up to their date was well done even if it didn't lead to a full romance between them (but this fanfic will fix that, I guess 😎 ).

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post

😜

Isn’t that what it always has been? Isn’t that the purpose of the SMWW dynamic win the first place, to be ahead? Their dynamic is now what has been emphasized on in other different medias as well as trying revisionist history for other dynamics to claim the same.
    That shows how much behind WB/DC is for settling for a discount version. 🙄

I don’t believe SMWW is just a symbol, they are very much seen and felt as full characters, else real couples/families wouldn’t grasp the deeper meaning and connection in the first place.
    I meant that their relationship is more a symbol because it's still underdeveloped and not much explored compared to what it should be. They went further the "teases" stage lately, but it isn't enough yet.

So we are talking about influences, how diverse Superman/Wonder Woman is, how their dynamic speaks to couples/families on different levels. Well here we have Ice Cube, OG rapper, best known for the group NWA or his movie trilogy “Friday” and so much more. He is very outspoken about freedom of expression & speech, speaking on a hardcore philosophical level of corruption, stereotyping, prejudices, hypocrisy, and pushing boundaries etc...

In one of his songs, he referred to himself and his wife as Superman and Wonder Woman:

Hate to see me comin', rich as Phillip Drummond
    Me and my lady, Superman and Wonder Woman

Superman and Wonder Woman - Pre Party Photoshoot:

"Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul, I swear... until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice becomes the reality we all share -- I'll never stop fighting." - Superman

3 months to be prepared to be offline during the whole Halloween holidays... pre and post. 😜

😜
    Hihihihihi Keep dreaming, my dear Last Son... when you least expect the Halloween SMWW tsunami will hit you hard!

"•Spending these moments with you is what makes life worth living•"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzuSLo1F..._web_copy_link

“That's what people do who love you. They put their arms around you and love you when you're not so lovable.”
    ― Deb Caletti

Last edited by Deiasilva10; 07-12-2019 at 07:02 AM.

So we are talking about influences, how diverse Superman/Wonder Woman is, how their dynamic speaks to couples/families on different levels. Well here we have Ice Cube, OG rapper, best known for the group NWA or his movie trilogy “Friday” and so much more. He is very outspoken about freedom of expression & speech, speaking on a hardcore philosophical level of corruption, stereotyping, prejudices, hypocrisy, and pushing boundaries etc...

In one of his songs, he referred to himself and his wife as Superman and Wonder Woman:

Another song to add to the SM/WW playlist. 😎 Thanks from bringing it here.

One day, we should list all the known songs that use SM/WW to represent a couple. 😅

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Hihihihihi Keep dreaming, my dear Last Son... when you least expect the Halloween SMWW tsunami will hit you hard!
    Don't remind me it. 😂 It wasn't a good experience for me seeing all those pics appearing all at once. I avoided IG during the Halloween week-end. 😨

Superman and Wonder Woman - Pre Party Photoshoot:

"Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul, I swear... until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice becomes the reality we all share -- I'll never stop fighting." - Superman

OMG!!! This is so adorable!!!! 😍😍

Every time there is superwonder kids photoshoots, I think of JL8 and it would be so adorable to have a cartoon show with baby JL 🤣

Another birthday party with Superman and Wonder Woman:

"Justice League Party at Emily's 2nd birthday! #superman #wonderwoman 🎉🎊"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzt1EecFLcb/

I see that the author didn't spend much time updating the fanfic and posted 4 chapters at the same time. This is encouraging already, isn't it? 😅
    I saw that and was very pleased. It certainly is encouraging.

The SM/WW's post-Crisis "first meeting" is probably my favourite. The build up to their date was well done even if it didn't lead to a full romance between them (but this fanfic will fix that, I guess 😎 ).
    Mine too or the same reason you gave. It fell apart when they had Clark chicken out. Yet the bond they built was so beautiful to me so if this writer can recapture that while fixing by actually building up the romance, I'll be one happy camper.

That shows how much behind WB/DC is for settling for a discount version. 🙄
    Discount version?? 🤣🤣🤣
    Oh dear.

I saw that and was very pleased. It certainly is encouraging.

Mine too or the same reason you gave. It fell apart when they had Clark chicken out. Yet the bond they built was so beautiful to me so if this writer can recapture that while fixing by actually building up the romance, I'll be one happy camper.
    I feel it was a huge wasted opportunity back then. All that build up for nothing. I don't know who had the idea and if it was an editorial decision don't going further with it. Still a questionable choice. 🤔

Discount version?? 🤣🤣🤣
    Oh dear.
    🤭

I feel it was a huge wasted opportunity back then. All that build up for nothing. I don't know who had the idea and if it was an editorial decision don't going further with it. Still a questionable choice. 🤔

🤭
    There are some poor choices made that are too mind boggling to comprehend.

I wonder what you posted that only comes up as a square box on my end. 🕵🏾*♀️

There are some poor choices made that are too mind boggling to comprehend.
    Sadly, if one is a SM/WW fan, should get used to it. 😥

I wonder what you posted that only comes up as a square box on my end. 🕵🏾*♀️
    It's a face with hand over mouth emoji.