Page 323 of 410 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333373 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 6144
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Illustrations by JAGZ, Rick Latorre and hisui:

"The Darkseid War"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0_-qb_B6W2/

"The CW will run the live action adaptation of the comics saga Crisis on Infinite Earths. This art shows two Supermen - from cinema and from TV series - holding in his arms the Wonder Woman (DCEU) and Supergirl (CW)."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1HoLGHgyKv/

"#love #couple #superman #wonderwoman #gift #supercouple"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1NSisah-mQ/

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Well obviously Hippolyta would instill in her a strong sense of self worth, confidence, pride in herself...and discipline. etc. I can't see Hippolyta allowing her to be spoiled or lazy or airy fairy . She would love her etc but be firm with things like chores and home work etc. I see Martha and Hippolyta bonding and getting along, even slightly different, they have a lot that they share in their children being gifts to them they never expected etc. I don't know if Kansas would make Diana all that different, esp if she is being raised by an empowered woman. She prob do what people/ kids in Kansas do, but I feel she might be as free spirited, curious and willful as she was on Themyscira . I see her and Clark as kindred spirits, liking to play and roam the woods and fields. He's protective of her, she looks up to him because he is a smart, kind and thoughtful boy. If he is older you need to decide how much etc. The same way Clark has dreams of Krypton, she has memories of Themyscira and magical things. They share their dreams and bond over this feeling of there being something missing or more and of course as time go by they will have issues as their powers start to manifest. Another thing they share. And of course flesh out yr supporting cast, apart from Hippolyta and Kents and events and a timeline.
    Thanks Hellarce for your input. This helps me a great deal crystallize some ideas for the possible story.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Yeah! Go for it, my friend!!!! Well what are your ideas? We can talk about them!
    I'm thinking that if I write it I'll go with a Smallville (the TV show) like concept for the first phase until Clark & Diana leave Kansas.

<ahem>

Just a nudge to remind folks to stay on topic and not wander off into discussions about fans you disagree with.

Thanks!
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Last edited by Deiasilva10; 08-18-2019 at 09:16 AM.

Good day my friends!!!

I am seeing a lot of SMWW Together in this cafe.

Again this cannot be a coincidence. Thinking back to that smww theme ride you all shared as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Thanks Hellarce for your input. This helps me a great deal crystallize some ideas for the possible story.
    No prob, my friend. Have a good time writing it.

Who's the character in the middle? Another SM/WW daughter?

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    T-shirts promos/ads:

"Tag Piticas Carioca (@piticascarioca) on Father's Day Sunday in a photo as your superhero that we'll post in our stories!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B07DhdbARG9/

"Every Superman has his super Wonder Woman."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0rzlXOBc_q/

"On this Father's Day, dress up as your hero"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0rSCcMFxO2/
    Ah diversity thy name is SuperWonder.

It is amazing to keep seeing how broad the love for smww is.

LOVE THIS! A Power Fam! Artists really know how to meld SMWW attire perfectly in unique ways

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Ah diversity thy name is SuperWonder.

It is amazing to keep seeing how broad the love for smww is.
    Yes indeed!

They always reserve the best smiles for each other...

https://batmaneveryway.tumblr.com/post/186893739375

@Celgress

I was thinking... have you considered whether in your new potential fanfic is needed to explain how Diana ends up right in Smallville, of all places in the world? It seems a weird coincidence having the two most unique people in the world living in the same small city, more than Lex as Clark's childhood friend, imo. 😂
    It could be easily explained as "It's destiny!!!" as Kal and Diana are meant to meet each other sooner or later and their lives being interconnected. Or going with a less lazy route like having Hippolyta founding out somehow of a "star" (Kal's spaceship) heading there, and see it as a divine sign. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    @Celgress

I was thinking... have you considered whether in your new potential fanfic is needed to explain how Diana ends up right in Smallville, of all places in the world? It seems a weird coincidence having the two most unique people in the world living in the same small city, more than Lex as Clark's childhood friend, imo. ��
    It could be easily explained as "It's destiny!!!" as Kal and Diana are meant to meet each other sooner or later and their lives being interconnected. Or going with a less lazy route like having Hippolyta founding out somehow of a "star" (Kal's spaceship) heading there, and see it as a divine sign. ��
    I'll try not to be lazy and use something like option two. LOL, the original fic just sort of has her and young Diana end up there.

They always reserve the best smiles for each other...

https://batmaneveryway.tumblr.com/post/186893739375
    Nice. The art is adorkable 🤣♥️ That way the images are edited really does make it look like they are smiling at each other.