Page 340 of 354 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 5305
  1. #5086
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,178

    Default

    DCAU SuperWonder & BatCat parallels by Batmaneveryway:






  2. #5087

  3. #5088
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    DCAU SuperWonder & BatCat parallels by Batmaneveryway:





    Wow... the parallels are uncanny.

    But what a waste of development within animation. Clark and Diana actually had development from the beginning of their first meeting. Clark actually viewed himself to try to balance his life, accepting his outsiderness and Diana was learning more of man’s world for herself and loving that inside tease of wearing the glasses. It wasn’t perfect but that development was dumped and went totally backwards for nothing.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 09-11-2019 at 08:01 AM.

  4. #5089
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Wow... the parallels are uncanny.

    But what a waste of development within animation. Clark and Diana actually had development from the beginning of their first meeting. Clark actually viewed himself to try to balance his life, accepting his outsiderness and Diana was learning more of man’s world for herself and loving that inside tease of wearing the glasses. It wasn’t perfect but that development was dumped and went totally backwards for nothing.
    Wow.... just imagine... if we think Sm and Batman as light and darkness WW and Catwoman will be like shades of grey! Both strong and interesting women, determined, focused ... they would have to start a friendship based on mutual respect that would have to be won ... nothing forced, nothing dictatorial. Women with different points of view despite the commonalities ... necessarily Clark and Bruce would need to settle them, bring them closer ... I do not believe that a great friendship would emerge right away but a strong respect and an interesting coexistence that, then yes, it could end in a great friendship... Again a complex scenario that would require development far from the usual cliché. Something very interesting and remarkable.
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 09-11-2019 at 12:30 PM.

  5. #5090
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Embrace the dynamics correctly though please. Not cherry picking and making yet another mess.
    It would be easier predicting how their individual franchises will turn out than what will be about their dynamic after the next Crisis. Every recent "rewrite of continuity" had messed up their relationship. 😬

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Wow... the parallels are uncanny.
    I haven't see Hush but the scene of them holding hands seems was remade frame by frame from the previous one with Diana and Clark. 🤔

  6. #5091
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,050

    Default

    Cute Superman and Wonder Woman toys at Burger King in Brazil. Of course these two would be paired by individuals or couples 😉

    "The happiness of an adult nerd is to find the DC dolls that you wanted so much! Burger King for August and September has done these marvellous DC collectibles! Of course it's in the combo kids, and we don't even care! There are 8 different models to fill your bookshelf with love!"

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B18j7lCFa87/


    "Yesterday, I hit the shops and remembered that @burguerkingbrazil is coming with these Justice League collectibles. ❤ As I love these little things, I soon assured my WONDER WOMAN and SUPERMAN 💥 I intend to go back to get the rest of the characters 😍😍"

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B2EXv-KgPHX/


    "🐶 Saturday 💖 with the new Justice League friends... let's fight the evil that exists on this planet and close the day with a sunset 🌄 those cute toys are from Burger King 😍"

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B12J_zyJ5yB/

  7. #5092
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,050

    Default

    (Part 2)

    "Cuteness 😍❤️❤️ from @burgerkingbrasil ♡ #geekcouple"

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B2LWmAGhIeO/


    "#superman #wonderwoman"

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B19Kuxlg6L1/

    "When maturity reaches another level! #sylloscouple #superman #wonderwoman"

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B1sHgblgxze/

  8. #5093
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,178

    Default

    Omg, too cute. I remember that SM/WW toys with a similar design had been released around last year. I don't recall if they were from Burger King too.

  9. #5094
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Wow.... just imagine... if we think Sm and Batman as light and darkness WW and Catwoman will be like shades of grey! Both strong and interesting women, determined, focused ... they would have to start a friendship based on mutual respect that would have to be won ... nothing forced, nothing dictatorial. Women with different points of view despite the commonalities ... necessarily Clark and Bruce would need to settle them, bring them closer ... I do not believe that a great friendship would emerge right away but a strong respect and an interesting coexistence that, then yes, it could end in a great friendship... Again a complex scenario that would require development far from the usual cliché. Something very interesting and remarkable.
    Here’s the thing... Kal/Diana, Bruce/Selina, and even Arthur/Mera... pretty much have a similarity within their relationship but Kal and Diana’s is shown more but that’s however the main target as well of being twisted and deemed wrong etc etc. What they have in common is that Diana, Selina and Mera push the men to see all complexities of their lives, help find that balance and acceptance and continue to move forward no matter the difficulty in their own different way. Diana and Mera have much more of a similarity with Arthur and Kal being of two different worlds. But that’s the connecting dynamic. That would be very interesting to dive into for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    It would be easier predicting how their individual franchises will turn out than what will be about their dynamic after the next Crisis. Every recent "rewrite of continuity" had messed up their relationship. 😬
    Nah... that’s not easy either 😅 They don’t have a solid individual direction and what they’ve tried now...not sure what’s going on.

    I haven't see Hush but the scene of them holding hands seems was remade frame by frame from the previous one with Diana and Clark. 🤔
    I haven’t seen it either but yeah the hand holding scene is exactly frame by frame... but not surprised given animation is notorious to switching SMWW scenes (action or dialogue) to other characters

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Omg, too cute. I remember that SM/WW toys with a similar design had been released around last year. I don't recall if they were from Burger King too.
    Oh I think I know what you are referring to. The Jolli Bee figures.

  10. #5095
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,178

    Default

    SM/WW cups:

    "@_Predilecta has launched a collection of Justice League Tomato Extract cups! For now I have guaranteed the Power Couple, even more that they are in one of my favorite versions, The New 52! 😍"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B1XG7V0AJbG/

    "Wonder Woman and Superman personalized mugs. Another mug made with love for you"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B1AJT5_ByAU/

    "🦸 🦸 Wonder Woman and Superman 💏 Couples line #couplegoals #inlove #romance"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B1hYxAmH1Sy/

  11. #5096
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Here’s the thing... Kal/Diana, Bruce/Selina, and even Arthur/Mera... pretty much have a similarity within their relationship but Kal and Diana’s is shown more but that’s however the main target as well of being twisted and deemed wrong etc etc. What they have in common is that Diana, Selina and Mera push the men to see all complexities of their lives, help find that balance and acceptance and continue to move forward no matter the difficulty in their own different way. Diana and Mera have much more of a similarity with Arthur and Kal being of two different worlds. But that’s the connecting dynamic. That would be very interesting to dive into for sure.
    One thing that would be very interesting is to see how Selina and Diana's friendship or behavior would develop, for example, pre-flashpoint WW would be more condescending to Selina but less accessible while new 52 would be more accessible and open minded to her ... how would the author work it? How Bruce and Clark would react to their proximity or lack of proximity .... ahhhhhhhhh I'm curious, now I want to know everything !!!! Hello SMWW fanfiction authors, a good idea can come from here!

  12. #5097
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    SM/WW cups:

    "@_Predilecta has launched a collection of Justice League Tomato Extract cups! For now I have guaranteed the Power Couple, even more that they are in one of my favorite versions, The New 52! 😍"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B1XG7V0AJbG/

    "Wonder Woman and Superman personalized mugs. Another mug made with love for you"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B1AJT5_ByAU/

    "🦸 🦸 Wonder Woman and Superman 💏 Couples line #couplegoals #inlove #romance"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B1hYxAmH1Sy/
    Just as we’ve seen Brad and his wife with their weekend breakfast posts, couples with SMWW aprons, or couples with other mugs, SMWW together expands to so much and beyond even to matching couples’ mugs. This is a huge untapped market to whole families who would be interested in these characters.

    Matching his/her mugs, aprons, rings, fragrances, shirts, pajamas, keychains and so much more has been and can be done with SMWW
    Last edited by LoveStar; 09-11-2019 at 01:45 PM.

  13. #5098
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Nah... that’s not easy either 😅 They don’t have a solid individual direction and what they’ve tried now...not sure what’s going on.
    For WW would be easy. SM is more complicated. He has like 3 different contradicting continuities rolled into one. And the current direction is making irrelevant his past made up background like it's unofficially out-of-continuity. I bet SM will end up being the character affected most by the Crisis (as usual).

    I haven’t seen it either but yeah the hand holding scene is exactly frame by frame... but not surprised given animation is notorious to switching SMWW scenes (action or dialogue) to other characters
    They like recycling their own storyboards. 😅

    Oh I think I know what you are referring to. The Jolli Bee figures.
    Yeah, those ones. I just saw them online, searching for Jolli Bee Superman and Wonder Woman. Thanks.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-11-2019 at 02:04 PM.

  14. #5099
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    One thing that would be very interesting is to see how Selina and Diana's friendship or behavior would develop, for example, pre-flashpoint WW would be more condescending to Selina but less accessible while new 52 would be more accessible and open minded to her ... how would the author work it? How Bruce and Clark would react to their proximity or lack of proximity .... ahhhhhhhhh I'm curious, now I want to know everything !!!! Hello SMWW fanfiction authors, a good idea can come from here!
    Ahhh!!! This is very good! Very very very good! I think there was a short story with Diana and Selina teaming up. It would be very fun and different.

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    For WW would be easy. SM is more complicated. He has like 3 different contradicting continuities rolled into one. And the current direction is making irrelevant his past made up background like it's unofficially out-of-continuity. I bet SM will end up being the character affected most by the Crisis (as usual).
    Wonder Woman is easier because she can never get too far passed her origin, unfortunately.
    Superman needs a single focus on whether he is going to be a balanced character as he should be or does he want to be a naive self righteous preachy farmboy who longs to be human borderline resenting his heritage or just all around dull because much of his lore is being taken away and given to other characters?

    They like recycling their own storyboards. 😅
    Why not just continue develop properly SMWW instead of taking???


    Yeah, those ones. I just saw them online, searching for Jolli Bee Superman and Wonder Woman. Thanks.
    Ah, cool! 😉
    Last edited by LoveStar; 09-11-2019 at 02:22 PM.

  15. #5100
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Just as we’ve seen Brad and his wife with their weekend breakfast posts, couples with SMWW aprons, or couples with other mugs, SMWW together expands to so much and beyond even to matching couples’ mugs. This is a huge untapped market to whole families who would be interested in these characters.

    Matching his/her mugs, aprons, rings, fragrances, shirts, pajamas, keychains and so much more has been and can be done with SMWW
    Yeah, they could cover (if they don't already) every couple related product possible.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •