Page 191 of 410 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 6144
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Couples as SM/WW:

"Guys I want to show you this beautiful piece I did for my friend @officialzvazquez and his beautiful wife @val_fitgirl23 💕💕 I definitely enjoy a lot when the people request me to draw them as a "character". I love this piece, what do think guys? Are this couple super cute?💪💪"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvSbwUzAroj/

"I don’t usually paint mouths unless requested and this dentist husband and wife needed to show off their sparkly white smiles!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvO3SexnI4O/

"You want to surprise that special person in your life 😍 !?
    We help you translate your simplest ideas in a super creative way, you just say that you would like it and we do it for you! 💃🏿! What are you waiting for to order yours 🤭 !?"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvPKjS_hwyH/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Everything could be turned into a statue, lol. Think about one with Diana lassoing Kal. We see plenty of these images.
    You love the lasso idea, don't you?

SMWW Vintage

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvP9CR-n...on_share_sheet

"Meanwhile at the Wondercube of Solitude"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvOq-BrB...on_share_sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Couples as SM/WW:

"Guys I want to show you this beautiful piece I did for my friend @officialzvazquez and his beautiful wife @val_fitgirl23 💕💕 I definitely enjoy a lot when the people request me to draw them as a "character". I love this piece, what do think guys? Are this couple super cute?💪💪"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvSbwUzAroj/
    This is beautiful both art and the couple! They definitely embody SMWW 🤗

"I don’t usually paint mouths unless requested and this dentist husband and wife needed to show off their sparkly white smiles!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvO3SexnI4O/
    This is adorable!!

"You want to surprise that special person in your life 😍 !?
    We help you translate your simplest ideas in a super creative way, you just say that you would like it and we do it for you! 💃🏿! What are you waiting for to order yours 🤭 !?"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvPKjS_hwyH/
    Another beautiful piece!

Celebration of husbands and wives is always amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    (Part 4)

Even more pics + videos here: https://www.instagram.com/_o.y.a.n_/
    Oh my. This is amazing. Further testament to the power of Superman and Wonder Woman as INDIVIDUALS AND as a COUPLE! This is another elaborate celebration of life and love and family! I would really want the Power That Be at DC Comics and the creators to look at this entire thread and look carefully at posts like this, among many others. Look and SEE. And stop pretending that Superman and Wonder Woman do not have this immense power and connectivity and synergy between them and that there is not this big influence on the public. Stop those creators from insulting the fandom because you insult people like this and the hundreds of others we have posted on this thread for feeling that connection to the two heroes. Stop trying to undermine and silence it whether because end of the day...you cannot and will not. Look at the details. Can we imagine the thought put into events like this and all the others we have seen? It shows real love and passion and motivation. DC Comics should be acknowledging SMWW, not trying to say it is lies or a mistake. How blind they are and disconnected to the zeitgeist. No couple I have seen have stuff like this. And we keep seeing it time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Good morning my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Thursday!!!!

“What’s not to love? I made friends with a pretty girl and now we get to plan a castle break in. This beats the day to day kill, eat and survive.”
    ― Emilyann Girdner

"My thoughts:
    I'd like to commemorate Wonder Woman Wednesday with this ABSOLUTELY BEATIFUL art I got commissioned by the talented artist @matthaleyart for @emeraldcitycomiccon on a blank New 52 Superman Wonder Woman No.1. comic book. One can see inspiration from @tonysdanielx 's cover art for New 52, but with Matt's very own and unique take on the New 52 version of each character. Matt did such a WONDERFUL job at depicting their hapiness. They look SO REALISTIC. They have STUNNING smiles and Wonder Woman's wink to me completes the art.
    Matt, thank you again SO VERY MUCH for such a breathtaking and LOVELY one of a kind piece. I will be sharing additional moments with Matt on a separate post."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvOzw6Hh...on_share_sheet

"Warming sketch"

https://twitter.com/EvgenyBornyakov/...37789271281664

This is a WW hard cover of the Perez era, the best WW ever made in my opinion, followed closely by the magnificent WW of Brian Azzarello ... we can see in the small pictures two well-known hands meeting ... XD

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvRVTr6A...on_share_sheet
    Ah love the art. Matt Hayley did the Gaultier art for the promotion comic for the perfume and he draws the couple really well!

I like that second one too.

And interesting they decided to include that little box with SM and WW hands meeting.

You love the lasso idea, don't you?

SMWW Vintage

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvP9CR-n...on_share_sheet

"Meanwhile at the Wondercube of Solitude"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvOq-BrB...on_share_sheet
    Team up with these two in a comic would be an instant classic 😉

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Oh my. This is amazing. Further testament to the power of Superman and Wonder Woman as INDIVIDUALS AND as a COUPLE! This is another elaborate celebration of life and love and family! I would really want the Power That Be at DC Comics and the creators to look at this entire thread and look carefully at posts like this, among many others. Look and SEE. And stop pretending that Superman and Wonder Woman do not have this immense power and connectivity and synergy between them and that there is not this big influence on the public. Stop those creators from insulting the fandom because you insult people like this and the hundreds of others we have posted on this thread for feeling that connection to the two heroes. Stop trying to undermine and silence it whether because end of the day...you cannot and will not. Look at the details. Can we imagine the thought put into events like this and all the others we have seen? It shows real love and passion and motivation. DC Comics should be acknowledging SMWW, not trying to say it is lies or a mistake. How blind they are and disconnected to the zeitgeist. No couple I have seen have stuff like this. And we keep seeing it time and time again.

This is what matters and the audience DC should want for Superman and Wonder Woman to be relevant and be the positive influence they should be. The WHOLE FAM is involved. Why not embrace this?

Ah love the art. Matt Hayley did the Gaultier art for the promotion comic for the perfume and he draws the couple really well!
    Yes!! Need more of that and Clark complimenting Diana in dresses 😏
    Last edited by LoveStar; 03-21-2019 at 06:03 PM.

"There's a spark of magic in your eyes
    Candyland appears each time you smile
    Never thought that fairy tales came true
    But they come true when I'm near you
    You're a genie in disguise
    Full of wonder and surprise...

...And betcha by golly, wow
    You're the one that I've been waiting for forever
    And ever will my love for you keep growin' strong
    Keep growin' strong...

...If I could I'd catch a falling star
    To shine on you so I'll know where you are
    Order rainbows in your favorite shade
    To show I love you, thinking of you
    Write your name across the sky
    Anything you ask I'll try..."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvR3nP4H...on_share_sheet

DC needs to make more edits of this statue, which unfortunately is sold out, yes my friends, this statue is an absolute success! And I say more, besides new pieces of this could also make one with the kiss made by Jack Herbert ... we need more statues of this beloved couple. Do you have more image suggestions for new statues?
    Gosh I cannot imagine how much this collector paid for this. This statue goes for hundreds of dollars now.

DC Collectibles...I wonder if it is the people at DC decide like the ones in charge or Collectibles do. Because one wonder if they like to make money or not. I mean logically I think another SMWW statue is overdue. The only reason I think they might be unwilling to not do SMWW is plain insecurity and the agenda we all talked about.

I want a DK3 statue. That reunion kiss of Clark and Diana with Jonathan. Or Diana fighting a Minotaur with Jonathan on her back. Badass! Both from Andy Kubert.

I want Dan Panosian Steampunk couple in a pose.

Jack Herbert's embrace with the superbeard.

Cooke's SMWW where Kal is lying with his head on Diana's lap.

I have always loved that Adam Hughes Cover where preflashpoint SM is holding armored WW is his arms during OWAW arc. Doubt they might do that. Prob be too far back but it is a beauty. Even the WW 141.

There are so many SMWW kisses that are so beautiful...I mean we need a KC one too. I'd love a Kiss with him wearing the glasses and her in the red tunic and Krypto at their feet.

Team up with these two in a comic would be an instant classic ��

This is what matters and the audience DC should want for Superman and Wonder Woman to be relevant and be the positive influence they should be. The WHOLE FAM is involved. Why not embrace this?
    Do you see how many diverse families and couples connect too? We talked about the inspirational, heroic aspects but also the alien, refugee, immigrant, having your own normal and still able to be part of the world themes and stories that Superman and Wonder Woman represent. Yet they would ignore that for one way. DC has the answer in their faces yet they try to force outdated troupes...and pretend things that things that do not represent diversity somehow does. Even when diversity is presented before them...by diversity itself...they pretend they do not see. It is a lack of consciousness and awareness even by some who think they know, when in fact they do not.

“True leaders are like statues, whether it rains or it shines, they never bend their necks to look backwards! They never run away from challenges!”
    ― Israelmore Ayivor

It is awesome to see SM and WW near Marcus Aurelius, one of the last of the good Roman emperors.

"Marcus Aurelius, Wonder Woman, Superman and Captain America have their eyes on the works of the exhibition ��
    #ageofclassics "

https://twitter.com/TlseAd/status/1108425446943875079

"What connection can there be between Superman and Greco-Roman antiquity? Answer in the exhibition "Age of Classics! ��"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BubN2PRj...on_share_sheet

"Bust of Marcus Aurelius, 170-180, @msr_tlse and the busts of Wonder Woman, Superman and Captain America, Heroes of Stones series, @leocaillard, 2017. #ageofclassics exhibition, until September 22."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvPdIaBF...on_share_sheet
    WOW.

The mother and father of Superheroes are in good company!

Do you see how many diverse families and couples connect too? We talked about the inspirational, heroic aspects but also the alien, refugee, immigrant, having your own normal and still able to be part of the world themes and stories that Superman and Wonder Woman represent. Yet they would ignore that for one way. DC has the answer in their faces yet they try to force outdated troupes...and pretend things that things that do not represent diversity somehow does. Even when diversity is presented before them...by diversity itself...they pretend they do not see. It is a lack of consciousness and awareness even by some who think they know, when in fact they do not.
    The bold line: This is exactly the problem and awful.
    The thing about it, these important topics, they may want to act like they care, act like they understand, can sympathize/empathize but actually facing it, totally different and would rather gloss over, shy away because it’s too hard. It also comes don’t to preferences of certain characters and status quos. Trying to force these certain things to try to represent what they do not period.

The bold line: This is exactly the problem and awful.
    The thing about it, these important topics, they may want to act like they care, act like they understand, can sympathize/empathize but actually facing it, totally different and would rather gloss over, shy away because it’s too hard. It also comes don’t to preferences of certain characters and status quos. Trying to force these certain things to try to represent what they do not period.
    As I've said countless times already Those in Charge of DC sadly are instead focused firmly on their own good feels generated by nostalgia. With their outdated mindset, they'll never give SMWW another chance.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    As I've said countless times already Those in Charge of DC sadly are instead focused firmly on their own good feels generated by nostalgia. With their outdated mindset, they'll never give SMWW another chance.
    Don't lose hope, if we keep asking and doing some pressure they will give SMWW to us in some AU or maybe Elseworld. They can be happy with their nostalgia but they want and need money too.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Don't lose hope, if we keep asking and doing some pressure they will give SMWW to us in some AU or maybe Elseworld. They can be happy with their nostalgia but they want and need money too.
    Being set on nostalgia obviously isn’t helping. Superman and Wonder Woman shouldn’t be saddled with nostalgia. They should be the main characters changing with the times.
    As I said before, it would be different if SMWW hasn’t made the impact it has, if they weren’t continuously marketed together as a couple, continuous with paired merch. Hitting bases that reach wider audiences expected and unexpected. If nostalgia was doing the same and even better, ok. But it’s not. These couples, families, individuals may or may not read the comics or watch the movies, however they still gravitate towards SMWW. Canon or non-canon, seperate franchises, yet can obviously blend together, not relying on defaults. SMWW brings so much potential and opportunity that has actually been proven to work and be the success DC wants and needs.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 03-22-2019 at 06:42 AM.

Being set on nostalgia obviously isn’t helping. Superman and Wonder Woman shouldn’t be saddled with nostalgia. They should be the main characters changing with the times.
    As I said before, it would be different if SMWW hasn’t made the impact it has, if they weren’t continuously marketed together as a couple, continuous with paired merch. Hitting bases that reach wider audiences expected and unexpected. If nostalgia was doing the same and even better, ok. But it’s not. These couples, families, individuals may or may not read the comics or watch the movies, however they still gravitate towards SMWW. Canon or non-canon, seperate franchises, yet can obviously blend together, not relying on defaults. SMWW brings so much potential and opportunity that has actually been proven to work and be the success DC wants and needs.
    I think this is the problem ... SMWW had great impact yes, messed with the fandom and aroused the fans! DC never expected that SMWW would cause such an impact since, apparently even in new 52 they would eventually separate at some point in history to generate drama. A story with SMWW NOW, even in an AU, would have an impact on the "mainstream" of the moment. Bendis, even being a great writer, mischaracterized the SM that is not pleasing to all ... at the moment, a good story of SMWW would rather be a great threat to the official couple.

I think this is the problem ... SMWW had great impact yes, messed with the fandom and aroused the fans! DC never expected that SMWW would cause such an impact since, apparently even in new 52 they would eventually separate at some point in history to generate drama. A story with SMWW NOW, even in an AU, would have an impact on the "mainstream" of the moment. Bendis, even being a great writer, mischaracterized the SM that is not pleasing to all ... at the moment, a good story of SMWW would rather be a great threat to the official couple.
    I agree and this is why Those in Charge of DC will NEVER permit such a story, AU or otherwise, to take place. They are deeply, and rightly. worried it might undermine their present status quo.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."