Page 377 of 410 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 6144

SuperWonder Couple Cosplays

“#supermanandwonderwoman #universalstudiosjapan”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3jsPiqj12E/

“Together we rule the Galaxy ☄️🔥”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3jbpgaIqaQ/

“POWER couple.💪🏼⭐️💥💙”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3uHVzoDK92/

Part 2

“More photos of # bgs2019 @nenoscorpion ❤”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ziyiHhcit/

“Most powerful couple #superman #wonderwoman #nycc2019 #nycc #dccomicscosplay”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Rtck0nPhF/

“Superman and Wonder Woman. (Goals..)”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3YNDi6FING/

Part 3

“A couple members of the @justice_league_of_hope came to visit today! I’ve gotta say, the one on the right looks a lot like Clark Kent... #justiceleagueofhope #fuocomotors #honda #superman #wonderwoman #fuocomotorcompany”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B30KNOulqvH/

“Tired.
    Wonder woman and Superman. 👌💪”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3s1hqFgtpW/

“Happy Super Saturday from Wondy and Supes!!! Go be Super and make someone smile!
    @_vivaciousgal_”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3hUAj_DGsf/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Another song to add to the SM/WW playlist:

Happi - Wonder Woman

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-22-2019 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

Happi - Wonder Woman

This is definitely getting added to the playlist.
    And it's Afrobeat too?! Sold! (supposing the SMWW content didn't get me first). Don't know why I'm just hearing the song now, but I'm glad that I am. Thank you Last Son! 😊

I bet they'll wondering what to do also with Diana when they'll move in the present day and she's left without a supporting cast. 😅
    Yikes! 😩

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Exactly! Superman and Wonder Woman dynamic brings to many more ideas that need to be explored. They can challenge each other in ways no other characters can.
    Hope WB will realize (again) the potential of SM/WW and capitalize on it.
    Wake up DC/WB! Wake up! SMWW is a gold mine they have barely begun to mine the potential from. The fans see the dynamic and the draw. People want to see relationships that are formed from something fundamental and relatable not contrived tropes. People want more. Better, richer dynamics. I know I do.

I recently came across a post below, which basically highlights the attributes of Diana and Kal's/Clark's relationship, while on the other hand puts on notice those who like to call the pair "boring".

FullSizeRender.jpg

I think it has been stated severally that Clark and Diana exemplify what a healthy, balanced relationship would look like. SMWW goes against the cliched pop culture trope which stipulates that "opposites attract" by showing a relationship between two people who have a lot more in common than they have not in common. They shine a light on balanced, respectful relationships. It is why I feel the above post is so important in a society that has been socialized into believing that if there isn't any angst or drama in a relationship (especially in regards to individuals with two completely opposite personalities) then the relationship isn't worth showcasing. Or that it is on the onus of one partner to "fix" the other or make all the sacrifices so the relationship can maintain. The trope has been done to death and I'm over it. Similar to the gods with mortal trope. There's a reason those end in tragedy. 🙄

Give me a relationship between two beings who connect on a fundamental and intrinsic level. Who connect due to shared values. Whose burdens are similar. Who have had similar experiences which allows them to relate on a deep level while also being able to offer a different perspective because while they do share many things in common they also do have differences which grants them unique ways of seeing and thinking about things. I want to see a relationship between a powerful man and a powerful woman, literally and figuratively, taking on their foes on the battlefield on some occasions while on others having quiet romantic strolls on the beach. This is what interests me. That I find empowering. It is the dichotomy that I find compelling. Powerful yet gentle. Fierce yet compassionate. Strong yet tender. This is what SMWW have represented. Honestly, DC/WB come on already.

Small SM/WW toy collections:

"The family is growing 😃"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2eVAm8BZOI/

"This will do for now!!!! lol I still need that big Wonder Woman figure!!! To match my boy New 52 Superman!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1SRt5xgIXL/

"I love this little corner ❤️😍 #wonderwoman #superman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3QlYKVgoU5/

Happi - Wonder Woman

This is WONDERful! Love the beat and they lyrics are on point!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post

Wake up DC/WB! Wake up! SMWW is a gold mine they have barely begun to mine the potential from. The fans see the dynamic and the draw. People want to see relationships that are formed from something fundamental and relatable not contrived tropes. People want more. Better, richer dynamics. I know I do.

I recently came across a post below, which basically highlights the attributes of Diana and Kal's/Clark's relationship, while on the other hand puts on notice those who like to call the pair "boring".

I think it has been stated severally that Clark and Diana exemplify what a healthy, balanced relationship would look like. SMWW goes against the cliched pop culture trope which stipulates that "opposites attract" by showing a relationship between two people who have a lot more in common than they have not in common. They shine a light on balanced, respectful relationships. It is why I feel the above post is so important in a society that has been socialized into believing that if there isn't any angst or drama in a relationship (especially in regards to individuals with two completely opposite personalities) then the relationship isn't worth showcasing. Or that it is on the onus of one partner to "fix" the other or make all the sacrifices so the relationship can maintain. The trope has been done to death and I'm over it. Similar to the gods with mortal trope. There's a reason those end in tragedy. 🙄

Give me a relationship between two beings who connect on a fundamental and intrinsic level. Who connect due to shared values. Whose burdens are similar. Who have had similar experiences which allows them to relate on a deep level while also being able to offer a different perspective because while they do share many things in common they also do have differences which grants them unique ways of seeing and thinking about things. I want to see a relationship between a powerful man and a powerful woman, literally and figuratively, taking on their foes on the battlefield on some occasions while on others having quiet romantic strolls on the beach. This is what interests me. That I find empowering. It is the dichotomy that I find compelling. Powerful yet gentle. Fierce yet compassionate. Strong yet tender. This is what SMWW have represented. Honestly, DC/WB come on already.
    Yes yes yes!!!

Kal and Diana’s relationship isn’t about stereotypical drama that seems exciting for a moment. Their conflicts and drama comes mostly externally (battles, people). And internally it’s a challenge of their different perspectives only because of their different upbringings, however working toward the same goals and they have an understanding to balance it out. They learn and grow together. That’s what being in a mature relationship means and consists of. It’s simple.

This is definitely getting added to the playlist.
    And it's Afrobeat too?! Sold! (supposing the SMWW content didn't get me first). Don't know why I'm just hearing the song now, but I'm glad that I am. Thank you Last Son! 😊
    You're welcome. 🤗

It looks they have their own twisted way to see the potential of it or they wouldn't try to shift the dynamic and claim SM/WW history for others. 🙄

FullSizeRender.jpg

Well said. 👏

SuperWonder Dancers!

“Public Bank Super Heroes 🦸*♂️ 🦸*♀️”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B30ycdynEQs/
    Last edited by LoveStar; 10-23-2019 at 03:44 PM.

Thanks to our friend Last Son we found that DC's supreme star Batman's book with Superman, a character DC has been investing like never before, in an almost Herculean effort to make the current version popular, sold only 2k more than that SMWW sold.

New BMSM 2 - 62,050

SMWW 2 - 60,185

Just remembering that this is a post to celebrate and remember the strength and popularity of our couple who, even without card stock, various alternate covers, returnability of unsold books, Batman Who Laugh (Joker) and absolutely against all possible hates, some lies and attacks, was popular and best seller in their time. Maybe in the future we will have them back with all these facilities and pampering. A toast to SMWW # 2 and to us loyal fans.
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 10-24-2019 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Thanks to our friend Last Son we found that DC's supreme star Batman's book with Superman, a character DC has been investing like never before, in an almost Herculean effort to make the current version popular, sold only 2k more than that SMWW sold.

New BMSM 2 - 62,050

SMWW 2 - 60,185

Just remembering that this is a post to celebrate and remember the strength and popularity of our couple who, even without card stock, various alternate covers, returnability of unsold books, Batman Who Laugh (Joker) and absolutely against all possible hates, some lies and attacks, was popular and best seller in their time. Maybe in the future we will have them back with all these facilities and pampering. A toast to SMWW # 2 and to us loyal fans.
    Superman and Wonder Woman sales were never the issue. Even DC editorial at the time confirmed that and DC is still bothering to translate it into other languages. I have no clue why DC decided to just dump it but we speculated was movie synergy. It is clear the new 52 numbers as as well were better in many books and they had none of these incentives. Books like Justice League, did feature SMWW romance and it sold well. New 52 JL did great figures compared to now. I hope DC realized that people can be vocal online but they do not buy comics, and just because they like movies or tv, does not make them more important than other fans who actually buy books. We've said it before DC needs to cater to ALL fans but Rebirth did not and they not even looking to publish AU stuff as in the new 52. There were many digital first series to cater to older fans who likes traditional set ups and other AU books during new 52 etc. SMWW fans got nothing so far but DK verse. We waiting, DC , but if you take too long many going to go elsewhere. Not all are patient.

On and it should be noted Charles Soule was not a big name at the time. He did really well given the numbers for smww. Vol 1 remains a firm fan and critical success. SMWW fans will always be thankful to Mr Soule and hope one day he comes back. Tony Daniel too can come back anytime.
    Last edited by hellacre; 10-24-2019 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Superman and Wonder Woman sales were never the issue. Even DC editorial at the time confirmed that and DC is still bothering to translate it into other languages. I have no clue why DC decided to just dump it but we speculated was movie synergy. It is clear the new 52 numbers as as well were better in many books and they had none of these incentives. Books like Justice League, did feature SMWW romance and it sold well. New 52 JL did great figures compared to now. I hope DC realized that people can be vocal online but they do not buy comics, and just because they like movies or tv, does not make them more important than other fans who actually buy books. We've said it before DC needs to cater to ALL fans but Rebirth did not and they not even looking to publish AU stuff as in the new 52. There were many digital first series to cater to older fans who likes traditional set ups and other AU books during new 52 etc. SMWW fans got nothing so far but DK verse. We waiting, DC , but if you take too long many going to go elsewhere. Not all are patient.
    I'm sure DC already realized that back then. It was in the editor's Q&A column on Supermanhomepage that the book's editor responded to a detractor that demanded the series cancellation (?) that both the book and the romance were popular and they'll keep going. They knew.

On and it should be noted Charles Soule was not a big name at the time. He did really well given the numbers for smww. Vol 1 remains a firm fan and critical success. SMWW fans will always be thankful to Mr Soule and hope one day he comes back. Tony Daniel too can come back anytime.
    Charles started making a name for himself with the SM/WW book.

I'm sure DC already realized that back then. It was in the editor's Q&A column on Supermanhomepage that the book's editor responded to a detractor that demanded the series cancellation (?) that both the book and the romance were popular and they'll keep going. They knew.

Charles started making a name for himself with the SM/WW book.
    And DC still has made good money selling merch from the couple and their popularity among cosplayers, couples, parents and even in petshops did not decline anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    And DC still has made good money selling merch from the couple and their popularity among cosplayers, couples, parents and even in petshops did not decline anything.
    I think it's becoming more the money they are losing if we consider the amount of SM/WW custom merch that get made. 😅