Page 225 of 410 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 6144
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Ha! Not the name! I meant if he gets a design or his personality and powers. Cross fingers he is more into his Amazonian heritage.
    A Wonder Boy? That would be interesting, to say the least. And a more than welcome change of trend.

It is! Will it be utilized is the question?
    Sadly no. 😥

Fans are more creative not being confined to certain things. Have more time to really think a little bit deeper with certain aspects.
    Exactly.

With all the editing and rewrites of that story and the fact that it was so many plot holes, I still believe he was to be their son. The kids were from an alternate timeline anyway. Everyone else’s story was pretty much straight forward, his was the one that didn’t make sense for obvious unnecessary reasons.
    Most of us believe that. It would've been better if the author (Hitch) had made clear once and for all via social media if Hunter was originally intended to be the biological child of SM/WW or not, instead we are still left to speculate about what could have been if...

Right! 🤗 The captions mean so much!

LOL I think I’ve seen other art of this concept and cosplay as well
    Really? I must have miss this. 🤔

This is all so adorable especially the first pic! We have random paired things that one wouldn’t think much of but the fact that even with plushies they have meaningful captions 🤗
    They are sold being advertised with these captions. 😎

“Power Couple”

Clark: “You’re strong”
    Diana: “I know”

“No one knows what it’s like... to be the Baaaatman. To be the saaaadman.”

https://instagram.com/doriantheblack...=1g04aclv0rooq

“Power Couple”
    Ironic that even people who aren't an actual couple (like these two) refer to SM/WW as "Power Couple" instead of just SM and WW or something, isn't it? 😏

“No one knows what it’s like... to be the Baaaatman. To be the saaaadman.”

https://instagram.com/doriantheblack...=1g04aclv0rooq
    Batman is still sad for the BM #50's ending. 😅

SuperWonder Fam!

“Our Easter Theme”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwhhAzCHNXB/

^^^ We wondered in the past what types of SM/WW themed posts we should've expected for Easter and here we are. The SM/WW Easter eggs are a little predictable, but the day isn't over yet and there's still time to see posted, I dunno, Super/Wonder Easter bunnies? 🤣

Anyway, happy Sunday and happy Easter. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    A Wonder Boy? That would be interesting, to say the least. And a more than welcome change of trend.
    Most definitely. Different dynamic for Diana and the Amazons. If they really had to give Diana a brother, they could’ve put more effort into making it worth it.
    Jason and Kal would’ve had a better “bro in-law” dynamic.

Sadly no. 😥
    One of the big problems...

Most of us believe that. It would've been better if the author (Hitch) had made clear once and for all via social media if Hunter was originally intended to be the biological child of SM/WW or not, instead we are still left to speculate about what could have been if...
    If we are left to speculate then its leaning on a high possibility he was however it was changed because reasons and ended up complicated. It doesn’t make sense why it wasn’t clear. And like I said too many plot holes, contrived conflict that threw Diana under the bus and made Clark seem emotionally stunted and so uncaring towards Diana or something. Why try to link them together in the first place if it was going to end up being some contrived way that was unnecessary when Clark and Diana didn’t have the connection they should’ve had in the first place?

Really? I must have miss this. 🤔
    I’ll try to find it

They are sold being advertised with these captions. 😎
    Yep! 🤗 love it! Seriously, this needs to be more official. Give SMWW a concrete joint line

Ironic that even people who aren't an actual couple (like these two) refer to SM/WW as "Power Couple" instead of just SM and WW or something, isn't it? 😏
    I believe that “Power Couple” has become so definitive for SMWW or vice versa, it can’t help but to be acknowledged as so, couples or not

Batman is still sad for the BM #50's ending. 😅
    Ooh, the shade. 🤣
    But SMWW in some degree understands Bats. Hype of something new, progressive and proven to be something that could be impactful all to bait and switch in the most divisive, contrived, and nonsensical way back to regression and stagnation.

However, bats may have a chance of a pay off which SMWW (together or even individuals) don’t have much of luxury with.

Most definitely. Different dynamic for Diana and the Amazons. If they really had to give Diana a brother, they could’ve put more effort into making it worth it.
    Jason and Kal would’ve had a better “bro in-law” dynamic.
    I had to think about it a little before remembering who this "Jason" was, lol. 🤣

If we are left to speculate then its leaning on a high possibility he was however it was changed because reasons and ended up complicated. It doesn’t make sense why it wasn’t clear. And like I said too many plot holes, contrived conflict that threw Diana under the bus and made Clark seem emotionally stunted and so uncaring towards Diana or something. Why try to link them together in the first place if it was going to end up being some contrived way that was unnecessary when Clark and Diana didn’t have the connection they should’ve had in the first place?
    During that time, Clark cared only of his inner circle as DC was try to fast establish his new status quo across multiple books by devoting his personal arcs on that. And Hunter (whoever he was originally meant to be) and Clark's connection with Diana ended up being dragged into another of these "arcs".

I’ll try to find it
    It's not necessary, I'll take your word for it. 😉

Yep! 🤗 love it! Seriously, this needs to be more official. Give SMWW a concrete joint line
    It's not even a far-fetched idea since the SM/WW joint merch/ads started decades ago as an official thing.

I had to think about it a little before remembering who this "Jason" was, lol. 🤣
    LMAO! Wait you forreal?! That just shows how empty as a character he was.

During that time, Clark cared only of his inner circle as DC was try to fast establish his new status quo across multiple books by devoting his personal arcs on that. And Hunter (whoever he was originally meant to be) and Clark's connection with Diana ended up being dragged into another of these "arcs".
    That shouldn’t have been necessary though. This is why it’s so hard to care or invest in dynamics now. If you have to isolate a character or characters for a status quo, it’s already leading to a wrong direction. The kids were from an alternate world. So that whole rewriting was unnecessary because thatÂ’s the point of an alternate world and timeline.

There is so much art wise and dialogue that was clearly changed. It was a flashback of Hunter even flying, however Diana didn’t have that ability 🤔 Another thing, at the end, it was also weird when Diana said she look forward to meeting him again and Clark was right there with his arm over her shoulder and they seemed like proud parents? Whatever they want and/or try to convey is lacking because of these limitations set.

It's not even a far-fetched idea since the SM/WW joint merch/ads started decades ago as an official thing.
    Exactly! DC needs to put more effort in it.

I believe that “Power Couple” has become so definitive for SMWW or vice versa, it can’t help but to be acknowledged as so, couples or not
    Yeah, they have become synonymous of "Power Couple".

Ooh, the shade. 🤣
    But SMWW in some degree understands Bats. Hype of something new, progressive and proven to be something that could be impactful all to bait and switch in the most divisive, contrived, and nonsensical way back to regression and stagnation.

However, bats may have a chance of a pay off which SMWW (together or even individuals) don’t have much of luxury with.
    The main difference is that the BM #50 "bait and switch" was part of a 100+ issues storyline, while what happened with SM/WW wasn't planned or they shouldn't even bother to pair them together, to begin with. 🤨

LMAO! Wait you forreal?! That just shows how empty as a character he was.
    A completely forgettable character.

That shouldn’t have been necessary though. This is why it’s so hard to care or invest in dynamics now. If you have to isolate a character or characters for a status quo, it’s already leading to a wrong direction. The kids were from an alternate world. So that whole rewriting was unnecessary because that’s the point of an alternate world and timeline.
    Actually the kids were born in a-not-so-distant future. Hard to have Diana and Clark having a child few years in the future due to Superdad's status quo.

There is so much art wise and dialogue that was clearly changed. It was a flashback of Hunter even flying, however Diana didn’t have that ability 🤔
    Why? She can fly.

Another thing, at the end, it was also weird when Diana said she look forward to meeting him again and Clark was right there with his arm over her shoulder and they seemed like proud parents? Whatever they want and/or try to convey is lacking because of these limitations set.
    That's exactly the classic "proud superhero's parents" pose. 😂 That scene also reminded me of the last issue of DKIII with SM/WW watching proudly their daughter Lara saving the day:

Exactly! DC needs to put more effort in it.
    One day... maybe. 🤞
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 04-22-2019 at 03:10 PM.

Yeah, they have become synonymous of "Power Couple".
    Yes! 😉 it’s amazing to see along with real life celeb power couples, SMWW is amongst them.

The main difference is that the BM #50 "bait and switch" was part of a 100+ issues storyline, while what happened with SM/WW wasn't planned or they shouldn't even bother to pair them together, to begin with. 🤨
    This is true. We already know Soules run was cut and everything else afterwards is still unjustifiable regression.

A completely forgettable character.
    Don’t even know the point of the twin brother in the first place. So much lost for misguided, unnecessary concepts.

Actually the kids were born in a-not-so-distant future. Hard to have Diana and Clark having a child few years in the future due to Superdad's status quo.
    What? I thought it was alternate future? Well it should’ve been alternate or not try to connect Clark and Diana in the first place.

But I also believe I read somewhere some of Hitch’s new52 JLA storylines were used for rebirth JL.

Why? She can fly.
    If we go by rebirth origin, she couldn’t until the Disney god animals gave her the powers.

That's exactly the classic "proud superhero's parents" pose. 😂 That scene also reminded me of the last issue of DKIII with SM/WW watching proudly their daughter Lara saving the day:

Right. See Clark and Diana are together here and Lara obviously their daughter.

The scene with Hunter was suppose to be the same but still seemed off given how the story faltered

Yes! 😉 it’s amazing to see along with real life celeb power couples, SMWW is amongst them.
    😎

This is true. We already know Soules run was cut and everything else afterwards is still unjustifiable regression.
    I'd have liked a 100+ storyline for SM/WW too. 😥

What? I thought it was alternate future? Well it should’ve been alternate or not try to connect Clark and Diana in the first place.
    It was a hypothetical future of the current version of the JL. So no Diana and Clark as a couple.

But I also believe I read somewhere some of Hitch’s new52 JLA storylines were used for rebirth JL.
    I read he had other 6 story arcs planned for his New52 JLA series, it's highly likely that he has recycled some ideas for his Rebirth JL series.

Right. See Clark and Diana are together here and Lara obviously their daughter.

The scene with Hunter was suppose to be the same but still seemed off given how the story faltered
    Barry and Jessica did the same "pose" watching their children going back to their future, lol.

Do they go to the shops dressed like that? 😅
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 04-22-2019 at 04:48 PM.