Page 293 of 356 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 5328
  1. #4381
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,187

    Default

    SM/WW art commissioned to professional artists...

    Drawing by José Luís:

    "I'm a Wonder Woman and also an Ultimate Power Couple fan. I loved this @joseluisarts drawing! It recalls their meeting during the time that George Pérez made one of the best Dianas ☺️."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0BNTdynpwu/

    Art by Dario Viotti:

    "Commission..."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/By60zQeCYnk/

    Drawing by Marcio Abreu:

    "#supermanwonderwomankiss"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz_WDTQhrXt/

  2. #4382
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    It's probably a blessing in disguise that SM/WW wasn't in any shape or form tied to a critical and financial failure like the so called Snyderverse.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    �� it’s a catch 22 isn’t it? It’s a missed opportunity not to have had SMWW development when the opportunity was right their, however, the verse was not built properly overall so it would’ve been a disappointment and the “blame game” (you know what I mean) so if there is another opportunity, I really hope they develop their relationship as it should be.
    Ahhh but here I will make a question: would it be a critical and public failure if SMWW were closer in perhaps epic scenes and situations? If in the place of scenes absurd and silly situations we had both in full potential fighting face to face with the forces of Apokolips as in JL War?


  3. #4383
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    SM/WW art commissioned to professional artists...

    Drawing by José Luís:

    "I'm a Wonder Woman and also an Ultimate Power Couple fan. I loved this @joseluisarts drawing! It recalls their meeting during the time that George Pérez made one of the best Dianas ☺️."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0BNTdynpwu/

    Art by Dario Viotti:

    "Commission..."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/By60zQeCYnk/

    Drawing by Marcio Abreu:

    "#supermanwonderwomankiss"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz_WDTQhrXt/
    Wow!!! Art so beautiful!!! 😍😍

    The 1st and 3rd even just pencilled/inked B&W stand out so much!
    All of them convey so much emotion. The lighthearted love SMWW have. They are truly two free spirited love birds together.

  4. #4384
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    😅 it’s a catch 22 isn’t it? It’s a missed opportunity not to have had SMWW development when the opportunity was right their, however, the verse was not built properly overall so it would’ve been a disappointment and the “blame game” (you know what I mean) so if there is another opportunity, I really hope they develop their relationship as it should be.
    Exactly. They are currently doing everything to distance themselves from BvS/JL and retconning everything about them. It isn't like the New52 that, despite its flaws, you still had the SM/WW romance being popular with a good selling ongoing book about it, but that ended up being trashed for internal decision and erased by "accident" due to a half-assed attempt to fix Superman's continuity (too long story to go into details about it), 🙄 the DCEU was doomed by external factors like the critics and the general public that had no interest in their team-ups.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Ahhh but here I will make a question: would it be a critical and public failure if SMWW were closer in perhaps epic scenes and situations? If in the place of scenes absurd and silly situations we had both in full potential fighting face to face with the forces of Apokolips as in JL War?

    That would be another movie by a different director then. The main reason why SM and WW didn't interacted in the Snyderverse was that Snyder wanted to sideline Supes to not have him stealing precious screen-time and relevance to his boy Batman. 🙄 If you remove the root of the problem of SM/WW lack of interaction, you'll get a completely different set of movies with a different tone, no Superman's forced death, etc. that would've probably ended up being liked more by audience and critics. 🤔
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-17-2019 at 04:08 PM.

  5. #4385
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,229

    Default

    “My mom smiled at me. Her smile kind of hugged me.”
    ― R.J. Palacio, Wonder

    Wonder Moms... our first and most important super heroines

    "It's not about what you deserve,
    it's about what you believe."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BztBVkMJ..._web_copy_link



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz5GWUoA..._web_copy_link



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz56_DGI..._web_copy_link

  6. #4386
    Extraordinary Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Exactly. They are currently doing everything to distance themselves from BvS/JL and retconning everything about them. It isn't like the New52 that, despite its flaws, you still had the SM/WW romance being popular with a good selling ongoing book about it, but that ended up being trashed for internal decision and erased by "accident" due to a half-assed attempt to fix Superman's continuity (too long story to go into details about it), 🙄 the DCEU was doomed by external factors like the critics and the general public that had no interest in their team-ups.


    This exactly! SMWW despite everything tried to be forced against it, was a success! It made an impact. Their dynamic has tried to be replicated but can’t be. We are seeing their rip off getting the opportunities they should have. Even now, as to why we are having this conversation because there is more good within SMWW.

    The lesson that should be learned is stop trying to force stuff that obviously doesn’t work. Embrace what does instead of ignoring it or trying to destroy it.

  7. #4387
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    “My mom smiled at me. Her smile kind of hugged me.”
    ― R.J. Palacio, Wonder

    Wonder Moms... our first and most important super heroines

    "It's not about what you deserve,
    it's about what you believe."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BztBVkMJ..._web_copy_link
    Love these Wonder Moms with Superbaby pics. Dads should be behind the camera taking the pictures, body-painted as Superman. 😅

  8. #4388
    Fantastic Member LadyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Exactly. They are currently doing everything to distance themselves from BvS/JL and retconning everything about them. It isn't like the New52 that, despite its flaws, you still had the SM/WW romance being popular with a good selling ongoing book about it, but that ended up being trashed for internal decision and erased by "accident" due to a half-assed attempt to fix Superman's continuity (too long story to go into details about it), 🙄 the DCEU was doomed by external factors like the critics and the general public that had no interest in their team-ups.


    That would be another movie by a different director then. The main reason why SM and WW didn't interacted in the Snyderverse was that Snyder wanted to sideline Supes to not have him stealing precious screen-time and relevance to his boy Batman. 🙄 If you remove the root of the problem of SM/WW lack of interaction, you'll get a completely different set of movies with a different tone, no Superman's forced death, etc. that would've probably ended up being liked more by audience and critics. 🤔
    Well then.
    It almost tickles me the length which have been gone in the attempts to undermine SMWW. The continous push to discredit SMWW is almost laughable. The level of desperation, immaturity, and blatant bias displayed by so called professionals in order to shove the chosen narrative. But we aren't allowed to express our thoughts about that. 😐

    SMWW will continue to represent good. SMWW exemplify a strong healthy balanced dynamic. I will continue to say this.
    They are reflective of the values that make up real long lasting relationships such as their connection, trust, friendship, honesty, transparency, love, ability to be vulnerable with one another, reciprocity, reliability and accountability, edifying and growing characteristics especially with each other, their selflessness and the list goes on. But no, let's keep pushing warped, juvenile, toxic tropes...🤷🏾*♀

    Anywho.


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post


    This exactly! SMWW despite everything tried to be forced against it, was a success! It made an impact. Their dynamic has tried to be replicated but can’t be. We are seeing their rip off getting the opportunities they should have. Even now, as to why we are having this conversation because there is more good within SMWW.

    The lesson that should be learned is stop trying to force stuff that obviously doesn’t work. Embrace what does instead of ignoring it or trying to destroy it.
    Where is the lie??
    I'm just going to sit right here and sip my own tea.

  9. #4389
    Fantastic Member LadyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    “My mom smiled at me. Her smile kind of hugged me.”
    ― R.J. Palacio, Wonder

    Wonder Moms... our first and most important super heroines

    "It's not about what you deserve,
    it's about what you believe."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BztBVkMJ..._web_copy_link



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz5GWUoA..._web_copy_link



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz56_DGI..._web_copy_link
    I love these so much! Ugh Wonder Mamas with their SuperWondee babies on the way. My heart. 💖

  10. #4390
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,187

    Default

    SM/WW art from amateurish artists...

    Drawing by Julian Fdz:

    "#wonderwoman #superman #draw"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz09b8yFsrk/

    "Superheroes on their day off. They're playing Mario Kart 🎮🦸🏻 #sketch #superman #wonderwoman"

    Sketch by Faye:



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz_OdO1h9cd/

    Drawing by Jose Ginaldo:

    "#WonderWoman #Superman"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz7GtnXn7uM/

  11. #4391
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    Well then.
    It almost tickles me the length which have been gone in the attempts to undermine SMWW. The continous push to discredit SMWW is almost laughable. The level of desperation, immaturity, and blatant bias displayed by so called professionals in order to shove the chosen narrative. But we aren't allowed to express our thoughts about that. 😐

    SMWW will continue to represent good. SMWW exemplify a strong healthy balanced dynamic. I will continue to say this.
    They are reflective of the values that make up real long lasting relationships such as their connection, trust, friendship, honesty, transparency, love, ability to be vulnerable with one another, reciprocity, reliability and accountability, edifying and growing characteristics especially with each other, their selflessness and the list goes on. But no, let's keep pushing warped, juvenile, toxic tropes...🤷🏾

    Anywho.
    It's like those "professionals" live in a parallel world compared to people like pop-artists or musicians that use SM/WW in their works. And let's not talk about the merchants. 🙄

  12. #4392
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    Well then.
    It almost tickles me the length which have been gone in the attempts to undermine SMWW. The continous push to discredit SMWW is almost laughable. The level of desperation, immaturity, and blatant bias displayed by so called professionals in order to shove the chosen narrative. But we aren't allowed to express our thoughts about that. ��

    SMWW will continue to represent good. SMWW exemplify a strong healthy balanced dynamic. I will continue to say this.
    They are reflective of the values that make up real long lasting relationships such as their connection, trust, friendship, honesty, transparency, love, ability to be vulnerable with one another, reciprocity, reliability and accountability, edifying and growing characteristics especially with each other, their selflessness and the list goes on. But no, let's keep pushing warped, juvenile, toxic tropes...����*♀

    Anywho.


    I only add one small detail: a professional stops being professional when he/she behaves like a spoiled fanboy / girl who does not accept that other people can have fun with something he / she does not like.

  13. #4393
    Fantastic Member LadyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    A video from Icons/VIX about SM/WW's romantic history:

    "They tried to resist but the attraction was inevitable"!
    It sure is! SMWW will always be inevitable.

    "There's no denying they [are] a great match"
    They certainly are and will always be.

    No most of their fans weren't against the relationship, it was those with their own personal bias for the status quo or those who wanted to insultingly push a principled, compassionate, loving and selfless character like Diana onto Batman because of a cartoon show created by a Batman fanboy for superficial reasons that don't hold weight. Give me a break.
    But before I rage at that craptastic rubbish, back to SMWW. I enjoyed the video for the most part and for acknowledging that the romance between Diana and Kal was very much real unlike the aforementioned...🙃

  14. #4394
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    No most of their fans weren't against the relationship, it was those with their own personal bias for the status quo or those who wanted to insultingly push a principled, compassionate, loving and selfless character like Diana onto Batman because of a cartoon show created by a Batman fanboy for superficial reasons that don't hold weight. Give me a break.
    If most of their fans were against it, who the hell were the thousands of people that bought their joint book? 😜

  15. #4395
    Fantastic Member LadyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    It's like those "professionals" live in a parallel world compared to people like pop-artists or musicians that use SM/WW in their works. And let's not talk about the merchants. 🙄

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post


    I only add one small detail: a professional stops being professional when he/she behaves like a spoiled fanboy / girl who does not accept that other people can have fun with something he / she does not like.
    I think we can all agree that no true professional would have displayed the kind of behavior we have witnessed by those folks. As such I use the term Very loosely and as an undeserved courtesy. 😒

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •