Page 247 of 410 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 6144

SuperWonder Engagement Photoshoot!
    I love the hashtags 😍

“#getting #married #to #my #best #friend #myQueen #mylove”
    (Getting married to my Best Friend, my Queen, my Love)

Part 2:
    Love the Bride-to-be’s customized WW boots. And the Groom with the socks! 🤣 The little cape!

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

^^^These are beautiful. Also, a SM/WW kiss from the comics in the background of a real life couple pic is a always a plus. 😎 Too bad for the low quality of the images. The photographer should've used a camera instead of a phone to take the pictures. /kidding 🤣
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 05-16-2019 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Baby Astrea between one meal and another:

😅
    OMG! This is just too adorable! And yeah, it’s totally possible for Kal and Diana’s kid(s) to be like this!

That would be fun.
    It will be interesting especially with the oh so obvious flirting at the same time 🤣

They can't have any meaningful interaction anywhere but it's OK making a book about their children if help them speculate more from the DKverse. 🤣
    It’s counterproductive really.

Whatever (lack there of) interaction(s)/dynamic(s) currently, hasn’t helped much of anything.

^^^These are beautiful. Also, a SM/WW kiss from the comics in the background of a real life couple pic is a always a plus. 😎 Too bad for the low quality of the images. The photographer should've used a camera instead of a phone to take the pictures. /kidding 🤣
    Yep! This is what I meant a while ago, although SMWW are comic characters, the pair has tapped into so many different markets, used as themes for very special occasions. Of course you have birthdays, but weddings, engagements, pregnancy announcements, maternity photo shoots, gender reveals, and so on and so forth is a whole different level and seems to be an increasing constant and the couples/fams really go all out with the SMWW theme.

🤔 I checked the photographer page...clearer images hasn’t been posted yet.

Hellooooo my dear friends!!!!

“Wonder Mom 🦸*♀️and Super Dad🦸*♂️ In action ☄”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxU5HqMn...d=6eoowgk0j3eg

“Super Family 🦸*♂️👩👧🦸*♀️“

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxP0lC1n...=1s2c0d8wwjiyt

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxdGby9H...d=thumqybsg4et

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    OMG! This is just too adorable! And yeah, it’s totally possible for Kal and Diana’s kid(s) to be like this!
    The most dangerous kid(s) in the world. 😉 Don't mess with their toys. 😅

It will be interesting especially with the oh so obvious flirting at the same time 🤣
    1 Billion at the BO guaranteed like Aquaman. Especially if they sweat during the training/flirtation. 🤣

It’s counterproductive really.

Whatever (lack there of) interaction(s)/dynamic(s) currently, hasn’t helped much of anything.
    They just feel more isolated. Superman mostly in the movies, and Diana in the comics.

Yep! This is what I meant a while ago, although SMWW are comic characters, the pair has tapped into so many different markets, used as themes for very special occasions. Of course you have birthdays, but weddings, engagements, pregnancy announcements, maternity photo shoots, gender reveals, and so on and so forth is a whole different level and seems to be an increasing constant and the couples/fams really go all out with the SMWW theme.
    Yeah, the pair already covers basically every conceivable couple trend. 😎

🤔 I checked the photographer page...clearer images hasn’t been posted yet.
    Ah, ok.

The most dangerous kid(s) in the world. 😉 Don't mess with their toys. 😅
    LOL this sells it! 🤣

1 Billion at the BO guaranteed like Aquaman. Especially if they sweat during the training/flirtation. 🤣
    If done correctly, yes. If you can have an Ant-man and Wasp movie, most definitely a Superman/Wonder Woman movie. Seriously this is a no brainer and should’ve been before BvS really. There’s tons of material. And yeah who wouldn’t want to see Superman and Wonder Woman test their limits with each other 😜

They just feel more isolated. Superman mostly in the movies, and Diana in the comics.
    And it sticks out like a sore thumb it’s so obvious. Like I said, the isolation hasn’t helped neither. Movie Superman is in limbo, Comic Wonder Woman is “lost”.

Yeah, the pair already covers basically every conceivable couple trend. 😎
    So take advantage of that benefit and capitalize on it 🤣

Art by Nini FatiniMd, Causeimamerican and Denny Kurien:

"Favorite couple #superman #wonderwoman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxZ_F9NhixF/

"Hey!" (The piece is inspired by this photo: https://66.media.tumblr.com/4f3dc5c2...70vsq_1280.jpg)

https://causeimanartist.tumblr.com/p...4858310995/hey

"Some cool artwork on the TTC from it's Sketching the line thing. I guess whoever drew this saw cosplayers on their way to a shoot or convention. #toronto #superman #wonderwoman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxNSPjknPEg/

Men of Steel, Women of Wonder exhibit is back! Heading to “The San Antonio Museum of Art” June 21 - September 1, 2019!

Examining the Art World’s Response to Superman and Wonder Woman

The San Antonio Museum of Art will present the special exhibition Men of Steel, Women of Wonder (MOSWOW) on June 21. Organized by Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, the exhibition examines the art world’s response to Wonder Woman and Superman, ranging from their Depression-era origins to today’s Contemporary interpretations. MOSWOW features more than seventy works including paintings, photographs, installations, and videos and will be on view in the Cowden Gallery until September 1, 2019.

The exhibition examines the way superheroes personify our collective hopes and dreams," said Katie Luber, the Kelso Museum Director. “From their earliest incarnations in 1930s comic books to the most recent megahit Avengers: Endgame, it’s no wonder so many artists have found inspiration in these cultural icons, exploring the relationship of Superman and Wonder Woman to national identity, American values, social politics, sexuality, and the concept of humanity. We believe these works will provoke powerful conversations.”

The exhibition includes a wide range of artists—such as Layla Ali, Dara Birnbaum, Renée Cox, Mary Beth Edelson, Fahamu Pecou, Pope.L, Mel Ramos, Norman Rockwell, and Jim Shaw, among others—and is organized thematically with four large sections.

Men of Steel, Women of Wonder opens with a section called “The Heroes We Know,” which features familiar depictions of Superman and Wonder Woman―reaffirming these characters as cultural icons. The second section, “Origin Stories,” places these characters into the contexts from which they emerged (the Great Depression, World War II). The third section, “Glimpsing Humanity,” considers Superman and Wonder Woman as American gods, much like Zeus and Hera of Greek mythology. Artists frame these heroes as all-powerful symbols to respect (or fear), yet also explore the ways they are made more human by their vulnerabilities.

The last section concludes with “Defender of Innocents,” in which artists explore the ethical and moral values these characters represent. Artists use these two icons to explore feminism, racial discrimination, gender and sexuality, immigration concerns, ideas of national identity, and the United States’ ethical responsibilities in global politics.
    https://www.pressreleasepoint.com/me...l-women-wonder

https://www.samuseum.org/artwork/exh...men-of-wonder/

If done correctly, yes. If you can have an Ant-man and Wasp movie, most definitely a Superman/Wonder Woman movie. Seriously this is a no brainer and should’ve been before BvS really. There’s tons of material.
    Before BvS? Without first establish the individual characters? Not sure it would've worked. I wouldn't have made such a movie before solo trilogies for both.

And yeah who wouldn’t want to see Superman and Wonder Woman test their limits with each other 😜
    Hehehe.

So take advantage of that benefit and capitalize on it 🤣
    Smart idea, lol. Submit it to WB/DC. 😉

Men of Steel, Women of Wonder exhibit is back! Heading to “The San Antonio Museum of Art” June 21 - September 1, 2019!

Examining the Art World’s Response to Superman and Wonder Woman

https://www.pressreleasepoint.com/me...l-women-wonder

https://www.samuseum.org/artwork/exh...men-of-wonder/
    Great that the exhibit will keep going... if only we could see more of it shared online. 😕

Hello my friends!!!! A friday full of joys for all of us! Here in my Rio de Janeiro we have a delicious rainy night, perfect to be with the loved one, sharing the warmth of the body and love!

“The rain always reminds me of your sublimity...”
    Avijeet Das

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxjoX7cJ...=191flnmkxjwbh

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxVGapvg...d=l5scxradw6kx

“Coffee and tea, different taste but powerful, like Superman and Wonder Woman ❤ Morning guys 🙋”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxgQzZOh...=10ii9fvtvzs47

Before BvS? Without first establish the individual characters? Not sure it would've worked. I wouldn't have made such a movie before solo trilogies for both.
    How I would’ve had it:

Superman solo, Wonder Woman solo, both hinting/establishing the eventual and inevitable meeting (joint movie). Idk if it takes 3 movies though. Again, I’m basing this on Ant-man and Wasp

Smart idea, lol. Submit it to WB/DC. 😉
    I would! 😏

Great that the exhibit will keep going... if only we could see more of it shared online. 😕
    Agreed!

But also, what a shame the article cited the success of Endgame instead of a Justice League movie. Although the exhibit does mention other heroes in minor ways, this is primarily DC. Superman and Wonder Woman represent DC but they not getting the actual representation they need right now.

How I would’ve had it:

Superman solo, Wonder Woman solo, both hinting/establishing the eventual and inevitable meeting (joint movie). Idk if it takes 3 movies though. Again, I’m basing this on Ant-man and Wasp
    "Ant-man and the Wasp" isn't the best example as you have two characters that are already collaborating since the 1st movie, not 2 separate heroes like SM and WW. Give both of them solo trilogies first, and then, when those are over, a joint movie series to refresh things for both characters. 😉 Marvel is doing something similar with characters migrating into other franchises after 3 solo movies.

I would! 😏
    Just do it! 😅

Agreed!

But also, what a shame the article cited the success of Endgame instead of a Justice League movie. Although the exhibit does mention other heroes in minor ways, this is primarily DC. Superman and Wonder Woman represent DC but they not getting the actual representation they need right now.
    Even if done right, a JL fiim could never have been as successful as Endgame, the latter was an achievement for the whole genre build in 10+ years.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 05-18-2019 at 08:03 AM.

"Ant-man and the Wasp" isn't the best example as you have two characters that are already collaborating since the 1st movie, not 2 separate heroes like SM and WW. Give both of them solo trilogies first, and then, when those are over, a joint movie series to refresh things for both characters. 😉 Marvel is doing something similar with characters migrating into other franchises after 3 solo movies.
    What I’m saying is, it’s that the movie itself showed how it is possible for a female/male characters superhero duo. They don’t exactly need 3 solo movies. As long as the execution is right, even in one movie, the important points can be established and the audience will care and become attached to the characters. As I said, they can give hints of the inevitable team up.

Even if done right, a JL fiim could never have been as successful as Endgame, the latter was an achievement for the whole genre build in 10+ years.
    Well yeah I know that. It still would’ve been better than how it has ended up. Competing, rushing trying to catch up to 10+ years was part of the problem, but it was also not respecting truly the history and dynamics. The characters themselves, just because of who they are didn’t mean the audience would automatically care. It had to be earned. MCU leveled up characters who were deemed as b, c, even d list characters to inspirational household names.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 05-18-2019 at 01:07 PM.