Page 366 of 410 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 6144

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    My friends I have a question:

https://comicbook.com/dc/2019/10/04/...erse-timeline/

Apparently DC is trying to fix their timeline by creating this "Ultimate Universe" or whatever they will call and put WW as the first hero of their line acting alongside JSA... SM will be second generation... although we have very little consistent information about this I would like to hear from you how this can affect Diana's relationship with Clark (WW and SM) and what we can expect from this... I know we will only be speculating but I would like to hear from you all. Mine is a bit pessimistic, DC will mess up this new timeline and everything will be forgotten and disrespected in six months or less
    Sounds more convoluted to me and WB pushing synergy again. Unless Hypertime exists, this timeline makes no sense. Just they want to have their cake and eat it without giving respect to certain eras and writers even though some of those eras sold MORE than Rebirth. So I honestly don't care. They can do what they want. I have not bought comics since the end of the new 52, and I honestly can't see that changing. Black Label will be my little haven. I will spend for stories that are in their own verse, away from WB mandates and retcons and erasing, because they will matter. SMWW relationship in earth 22 is there and as far as I am concerned played out in the best way. And there is also the one in DK verse.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    SuperWonder couple matching jackets for the fall season!

“It’s almost Fall, which means we’ll be able to break these awesome jackets out again soon! ��
    Superman has been my favorite fictional hero for a very long time, and the more I spend time with my wife, the more excited I am to be heroes to each other—encouraging, playing off of our strengths, and helping each other in our weaknesses, the Holy Spirit guiding us every step of the way.
    You inspire me every day, beloved, and I am so honored to be your Superman. I never thought I’d meet such a Wonderous Woman, but God always knew, and l am so glad we both listened to His leading.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2y4POhB...d=yi9yc3oxwcpr
    Hmm, these look great! They look as if they were made in mine for a couple too. There is a strong His and Hers vibe to them. Is it licensed?

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Sounds more convoluted to me and WB pushing synergy again. Unless Hypertime exists, this timeline makes no sense. Just they want to have their cake and eat it without giving respect to certain eras and writers even though some of those eras sold MORE than Rebirth. So I honestly don't care. They can do what they want. I have not bought comics since the end of the new 52, and I honestly can't see that changing. Black Label will be my little haven. I will spend for stories that are in their own verse, away from WB mandates and retcons and erasing, because they will matter. SMWW relationship in earth 22 is there and as far as I am concerned played out in the best way. And there is also the one in DK verse.
    A friend of mine who is there told me that they are going to do this but apparently do not know how and in what story exactly. The feeling I am having is that they will try to go back as close as possible to the post COIE period, thus returning to the deep friendship between SMWW.

SuperWonder Kids’ Cosplay

“Wonder Woman is so powerful that Superman surrenders to her...”

https://www.instagram.com/yasmincastrop/

A friend of mine who is there told me that they are going to do this but apparently do not know how and in what story exactly. The feeling I am having is that they will try to go back as close as possible to the post COIE period, thus returning to the deep friendship between SMWW.
    I'll believe it when I see it. It will be nice to see something genuine for a change. But the meeting of the characters and so forth obviously will change. This is not Perez WW we loved who was drawn to Byrne's Superman and him her, who built this strong bond over the years. How did they even meet? How can they be in one era and then show no signs of aging? And SM acting like a doofus naive who needs grounding by one person else he turn evil or turn his back on the world when he supposed to be seasoned and wise because he is decades old etc gonna annoy me no end. I hope they know what they are doing.

SuperWonder Kids’ Cosplay

“Wonder Woman is so powerful that Superman surrenders to her...”

https://www.instagram.com/yasmincastrop/
    Awww, how cuteeee. I love this!!!!

I'll believe it when I see it. It will be nice to see something genuine for a change. But the meeting of the characters and so forth obviously will change. This is not Perez WW we loved who was drawn to Byrne's Superman and him her, who built this strong bond over the years. How did they even meet? How can they be in one era and then show no signs of aging? And SM acting like a doofus naive who needs grounding by one person else he turn evil or turn his back on the world when he supposed to be seasoned and wise because he is decades old etc gonna annoy me no end. I hope they know what they are doing.
    DC? Knowing what they are doing ????? hahhahahhahaha this would be quite a change!

Alvin Silvrants - Superman & Wonder Woman Superbabies Lichtenstein style

https://auction.catawiki.com/kavels/...tenstein-style

DC? Knowing what they are doing ????? hahhahahhahaha this would be quite a change!

Hehehe.

heheheh.

The subliminal Superman x Wonder Woman imagery continues!

Oh and just in time for Halloween. Licensed and selling at Hot Topic

https://www.hottopic.com/product/dc-...DW9BSdn3dc0I48

Hmm, these look great! They look as if they were made in mine for a couple too. There is a strong His and Hers vibe to them. Is it licensed?
    I believe they are licensed. It would be great if they were sold as a His/Her matching jacket set 🤗

Every time I see scenes of Diana and Clark comforting each other I feel touched by the sincerity of the scene, you see, maybe I can't explain it well, but it has a weight, a sincere weight, it transmits authenticity, so sound because they have so much so much in common, such a rich background, such a strong friendship that it is clear that each other's opinions have a very high value to each other, they communicate practically in their eyes, can read body language ... even now in Rebirth that deep friendship is treated as a contagious disease, is literally taboo, has a scene, if I'm not mistaken in Trinity or JL, but that she says something like "I've never seen you so nervous (or tense)" and even that gesture, that hand on the shoulder that was all he needed to talk in HiC has a heavier weight than any other gesture any other character can have or make to them.
    I understand completely. There is a "Je ne sais quoi" element to Diana and Kal that adds weight to their moments and makes them very poignant because it is credible. The authenticity to their moments translates because they have that foundation of having had a deep friendship, an understanding, and share many things in common. It's why many of the scenes with them that communicates strongly to me are those of them in vulnerable moments with one another or just quiet moments. It is weighty and compelling and there aren't words to fully capture it.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    And I'm sure there'll be more coming down the line.
    I sincerely hope so.

SuperWonder couple matching jackets for the fall season!

“It’s almost Fall, which means we’ll be able to break these awesome jackets out again soon! 😁
    Superman has been my favorite fictional hero for a very long time, and the more I spend time with my wife, the more excited I am to be heroes to each other—encouraging, playing off of our strengths, and helping each other in our weaknesses, the Holy Spirit guiding us every step of the way.
    You inspire me every day, beloved, and I am so honored to be your Superman. I never thought I’d meet such a Wonderous Woman, but God always knew, and l am so glad we both listened to His leading.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2y4POhB...d=yi9yc3oxwcpr
    Oh my heart! 😭
    Simply beautiful. Somebody is cutting up onions around me.
    This. It is captions like these from couples who connect to Superman and Wonder Woman that I will always be about this pair.

Some don’t look at the specific deep details of the dynamic of what makes this dynamic work, only the superficial things, that clearly don’t even matter.

The bold: This comes down to preference and creativity. Obviously it’s known how valuable the dynamic is and everything it has accomplished through the years of relevance and resonating, however, there’s an expectation to keep it going or they’d want to replicate the dynamic with other characters. There will still never be any reason to make it this difficult to fully wholeheartedly embrace and let the SMWW dynamic flourish with the real SMWW as it should.
    That's why I side-eye a lot of commentaries from detractors because it sounds like pure garbage. Clark and Diana's dynamic is very special when it is allowed to flourish. Even those who like to deny/reject them in a romantic sense, saw that in their friendship. It is something to be cherished and highlighted not warped into something unrecognizable and undesirable.

Hehehe.

heheheh.

The subliminal Superman x Wonder Woman imagery continues!

Oh and just in time for Halloween. Licensed and selling at Hot Topic

https://www.hottopic.com/product/dc-...DW9BSdn3dc0I48
    Halloween belong to SMWW!

Wonder Woman vs Superman Statue Review

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Powerful and majestic. I love it.

Superman and Wonder Woman... either they kiss or fight. It's a complicated relationship. 😂

Btw, from which comic panel the statue is inspired from?
    Powerful and Majestic is one way to describe the feeling I get from this. Even when poised to spar. Sheesh these two! 👌🏾

Theirs certainly is complicated because there has never been a relationship quite like theirs.