Page 26 of 410 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

More mugs and more “He’s/She’s my Superman/Wonder Woman”! Yep! This should be trademarked and made official as in give Superman and Wonder Woman a joint line already as it should’ve already been anyway.

Gender Reveal Cake. Will baby be super or wonder or will they get one of both?
    First we had expecting Wondermoms with the body paint, now we have a lot of Super/Wonder theme baby reveals.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Art by Jack Brandão:

"Wonder Woman and Superman 🔥"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BseeKpCAOOO/

Drawing by Whizper:

"#Superman #WonderWoman #JusticeLeague"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BseIUYmlG6M/

B&W art for JL #17 shared by Will Conrad:

"#justiceleague #superman #wonderwoman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsedqUdB5rG/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Art by Jack Brandão:

"Wonder Woman and Superman 🔥"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BseeKpCAOOO/
    Fantastic art! This actually should’ve been the layout for the JL 17 cover LOL

B&W art for JL #17 shared by Will Conrad:

"#justiceleague #superman #wonderwoman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsedqUdB5rG/
    Diana looks so unbothered LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    More mugs and more “He’s/She’s my Superman/Wonder Woman”! Yep! This should be trademarked and made official as in give Superman and Wonder Woman a joint line already as it should’ve already been anyway.
    It's like WB/DC's marketing department don't even pay attention to these trends. 🤔

Fantastic art! This actually should’ve been the layout for the JL 17 cover LOL
    I wonder if SM/WW will get more focus in the issue or the variant is just random.

It's like WB/DC's marketing department don't even pay attention to these trends. ��
    Right! But it has to be paid attention to, to some extent given we are constantly seeing merch. However, this step of a solid joint line is not being taken.

I wonder if SM/WW will get more focus in the issue or the variant is just random.
    Doubt it. Will be surprised though...but nah, most likely just random.

Right! But it has to be paid attention to, to some extent given we are constantly seeing merch. However, this step of a solid joint line is not being taken.
    The custom SM/WW merch is getting bigger than anything they're lincesing. If l was them, l would take it into account.

Doubt it. Will be surprised though...but nah, most likely just random.
    I didn't pay attention to the previous variants of the series, if they matched the content of the issue or not. We'll see in some weeks.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 01-11-2019 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    how adoreble
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Art by Jack Brandão:

"Wonder Woman and Superman ��"

I love the hooded cape WW is wearing it nicely compliments SS's own non-hodded cape.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I love the hooded cape WW is wearing it nicely compliments SS's own non-hodded cape.
    I too like WW's hooded cape, it's a nice addition. Superman would also need some variety in his wardrobe. 😅

Nice pics but... I thought it was my thing posting toys, usurper!!! 😝 Well, this means that I will post cosplays next time. 😉 /kidding

New 52 SS & WW will always be one of my favorite renditions of the characters as they starred in the first mainstream ongoing universe to feature the pair as a romantic couple. New 52 opened my eyes to a possible I never seriously considered before and for that, it'll always have a special place in my heart.
    Last edited by Celgress; 01-11-2019 at 03:07 PM.

New 52 SS & WW will always be one of my favorite renditions of the characters as they were the first mainstream ongoing universe to feature the pair as a romantic couple. New 52 opened my eyes to a possible I never seriously considered before and for that, it'll always have a special place in my heart.
    I share this sentiment. Despite their flaws (and new52's as a whole), I'll always miss NuSuperman and NuWonder Woman.

The custom SM/WW merch is getting bigger than anything they're lincesing. If l was them, l would take it into account.
    This is what I’m saying. I’m not understanding why there isn’t a marketing person looking into these things. SMWW has year round trends we have posted here and this as Hellacre would say is just the tip of the iceberg.

I didn't pay attention to the previous variants of the series, if they matched the content of the issue or not. We'll see in some weeks.
    Nah don’t pay attention to the variants much either. Maybe but yeah we will see

Nice pics but... I thought it was my thing posting toys, usurper!!! 😝 Well, this means that I will post cosplays next time. 😉 /kidding
    Hahaha! We tag teaming! And oh, I would love to see the cosplays you choose to post 😏

New 52 SS & WW will always be one of my favorite renditions of the characters as they starred in the first mainstream ongoing universe to feature the pair as a romantic couple. New 52 opened my eyes to a possible I never seriously considered before and for that, it'll always have a special place in my heart.
    SMWW has has a lot of teases and elseworlds throughout the years, gained a huge fanbase and still growing. To take that big step of solidifying their years of build up, was a risk worth taking. The execution could’ve been better no doubt, but New52 Superman and Wonder Woman brought some much needed freshness to their charcters. It was a game changer. Regardless of the “controversial” stuff, new52 was modern and had lots of potential. SMWW has already had support, many many many years before new52 and the new 52 helped gain even more. We are even constantly being shown that it is worth so much more and even still now with our daily posts.

This is what I’m saying. I’m not understanding why there isn’t a marketing person looking into these things. SMWW has year round trends we have posted here and this as Hellacre would say is just the tip of the iceberg.
    After the release of the WW movie, there were a lot of articles about WW being one of the characters who sold more merch during 2017 and also the best-selling Halloween costume that year, the same thing happened with Harley Quinn in 2016. Maybe they need a movie or something first, to pay attention to the merch popularity and other phenomena. 🤔

Hahaha! We tag teaming! And oh, I would love to see the cosplays you choose to post 😏
    I'll choose well. 🤭
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 01-11-2019 at 04:54 PM.