Page 112 of 410 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 6144

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    These designs on the phone...I am noticing his and her merch with these particular two designs from cups to shirts to phones etc.

SuperWonder Husband and Wife! This is adorable and so sweet just to have fun and chill time with your Supes or Wondy! 🤗

“Saturday breakfast 🍞🍳 with my wife @wonder_woman_beauty as we play Kingdom Hearts 3 on our @sony @playstation. This game is BEAUTIFUL and recommended. Like Superman and Wonder Woman, Kingdom Hearts has A LOT of unconditional love 💙💛❤”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt88CAVB8KS/

SuperWonder Husband and Wife! This is adorable and so sweet just to have fun and chill time with your Supes or Wondy! ��

“Saturday breakfast ���� with my wife @wonder_woman_beauty as we play Kingdom Hearts 3 on our @sony @playstation. This game is BEAUTIFUL and recommended. Like Superman and Wonder Woman, Kingdom Hearts has A LOT of unconditional love ����❤”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt88CAVB8KS/
    MMMMMM. They make me hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    OMG! I just saw that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recall Soule said he has the original work of SMWW #6 page on his wall with Superman holding Diana in his cape after the explosion.

It is so nice to see the pros who are PROUD of this part of DC hx and not like some of the others...they understood that many people did like smww and respect that part of the fandom by being positive...unlike some others.
    Soule too? Wow! I didn’t know that!! 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️ Awe!!!!

SMWW has been quite the standout. Motivation, inspiration to couples and families. Reaching a broader audience, embracing diversity as they should. Superman and Wonder Woman have a JOINT exhibition that dives into all of this. Showing that their partnership IS very important.

These designs on the phone...I am noticing his and her merch with these particular two designs from cups to shirts to phones etc.
    Yeah! There was also merch at 6 flags with these two as well. Being that it was at 6 flags and DC/WB is part of that, I’m more than sure now it’s licensed.

Soule too? Wow! I didn’t know that!! ������❤️❤️❤️ Awe!!!!

SMWW has been quite the standout. Motivation, inspiration to couples and families. Reaching a broader audience, embracing diversity as they should. Superman and Wonder Woman have a JOINT exhibition that dives into all of this. Showing that their partnership IS very important.

Yeah! There was also merch at 6 flags with these two as well. Being that it was at 6 flags and DC/WB is part of that, I’m more than sure now it’s licensed.
    Seems some of those working for DC need an education on social change and awareness of what goes on in their own company.
    Last edited by hellacre; 02-16-2019 at 06:55 PM.

“I have my Superman.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt9rt03j0Vv/

“My Wonder Woman”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt7E2MRg_Ne/

“Another Canival to account and sitting my wondergirl.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt9QKSsl-Qa/

Seems those working for DC need an education on social change and awareness of what goes on in their own company.
    I hope that Rebirth's failure has taught a lesson to DC ... the reduction of its books to just 22 and the publication of minis and some specials is proof that they took a big hit when trying to impose on the fans what they should like it or not.

Seems some of those working for DC need an education on social change and awareness of what goes on in their own company.
    Well LOL....that does seem very true. Miscommunication or lack there of has been a huge problem. They obviously just aren’t in sync and some just want to go in different directions not trying to get in sync and set in their ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    I hope that Rebirth's failure has taught a lesson to DC ... the reduction of its books to just 22 and the publication of minis and some specials is proof that they took a big hit when trying to impose on the fans what they should like it or not.
    Oh I just read that article by BC earlier today. 22 books? That is a huge creative cut. And we all know who will get priority ( the obvious cashcow) and one wonders what will happen to the many other characters who can't sell books above 30k etc. It is amazing to reflect back on the new 52. The amt of creative content that came out then and there were not the incentives Rebirth was given. From new series, to minis to digital firsts and gns including canon series and AUs. Boy we had it good back then. I prob be interested in only Black Label IF they allow the creators to tell their stories and not dictate to them the outcomes etc. No point telling a story over and over...no reader wants that if they are a really a reader..., unless you really don't care for anything but fan service at the expense of coherency and quality. Will we ever get a SMWW story again with this kind of limited approach? Who knows. But I won't be dictated to what I have to accept in a story of all things and thus buy and that has been DC's tact as of late. They tell and use characters as mouth pieces rather than allow their stories to flow and progress in any organic way.
    Last edited by hellacre; 02-16-2019 at 07:09 PM.

“When you look into your phone and you find this wonderful memory.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt5b6bonZRU/

“I bet Superman and Wonderwoman would make a great couple. I mean they're both superb and wonderful! Couple series coz it's love month! 😊❤”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt7zTiXDXKM/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt8YmxtBmZv/

“I have my Superman.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt9rt03j0Vv/

“My Wonder Woman”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt7E2MRg_Ne/

“Another Canival to account and sitting my wondergirl.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt9QKSsl-Qa/
    The families...look at the baby wondergirl ...awwwww.

The carnival block "Desliga da Justiça" paraded this Saturday opening the pre-carnival here in Rio de Janeiro! SMWW made themselves present in the biggest crossover (Marvel, DC, Cartoon Network and etc) of the Brazilian carnival! A crowd followed the block, singing and dancing! Superman was making the patrol flying in his classic position ... with a little help, of course! The "Disconnect of Justice" (translation of Desliga da Justiça) will parade more times through the streets of Rio during this month and at the carnival!

Last edited by Deiasilva10; 02-16-2019 at 07:24 PM.

The carnival block "Desliga da Justiça" paraded this Saturday opening the pre-carnival here in Rio de Janeiro! SMWW made themselves present in the biggest crossover of the Brazilian carnival! A crowd followed the block, singing and dancing! Superman was making the patrol flying in his classic position ... with a little help, of course! The "Disconnect of Justice" (translation of Desliga da Justiça) will parade more times through the streets of Rio during this month and at the carnival!

Thank you my dear! You keep telling us how loved SMWW are in Brasil and once again we see it.

The carnival block "Desliga da Justiça" paraded this Saturday opening the pre-carnival here in Rio de Janeiro! SMWW made themselves present in the biggest crossover of the Brazilian carnival! A crowd followed the block, singing and dancing! Superman was making the patrol flying in his classic position ... with a little help, of course! The "Disconnect of Justice" (translation of Desliga da Justiça) will parade more times through the streets of Rio during this month and at the carnival!

THIS IS SO AWESOME AND LOOKS SO MUCH FUN!!! 🤗🙌 Such a joy!!

Oh I just read that article by BC earlier today. 22 books? That is a huge creative cut. And we all know who will get priority ( the obvious cashcow) and one wonders what will happen to the many other characters who can't sell books above 30k etc. It is amazing to reflect back on the new 52. The amt of creative content that came out then and there were not the incentives Rebirth was given. From new series, to minis to digital firsts and gns including canon series and AUs. Boy we had it good back then. I prob be interested in only Black Label IF they allow the creators to tell their stories and not dictate to them the outcomes etc. No point telling a story over and over...no reader wants that if they are a really a reader..., unless you really don't care for anything but fan service at the expense of coherency and quality. Will we ever get a SMWW story again with this kind of limited approach? Who knows. But I won't be dictated to what I have to accept in a story of all things and thus buy and that has been DC's tact as of late. They tell and use characters as mouth pieces rather than allow their stories to flow and progress in any organic way.
    It's shocking what's happening to DC right now! We have come out of an extremely creative period with a huge range of amazing, creative, innovative books like new 52 for a storybook that does not make the least sense (Rebirth) and now what will we have? A drastic reduction of books, dismissal of artists and writers (which leads to a repetition in art and writing style) and much more pressure on DC's exclusive artists and writers. We, the general public, who expect to read JSA, Legion, that fight for Hawkman to keep up every month, we will suffer from the lack of our heroes. I have seen many people who hate SMWW say that new 52 has failed because of the couple ... no, new 52 is over because it was purposely sabotaged so people could impose their personal taste above the taste of the public. Rebirth yes failed, will last just over two years even with the company using all its power to make it work ... Rebirth and its protagonists were terrible choices.