Page 129 of 410 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 6144

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    More Lego SM/WW:

"Superman and Wonder Woman conquer space ❤️💪🤖😎 Film Lego Movie 2"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Btsf7xdBGZM/

"I was out of town on business for Valentine’s Day but was able to celebrate it with my wife and kids Friday 💕"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuKHGH6Hm1s/

"Stories of pocket superheroes"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuHDPh7B_8W/
    MORE LEGO LOVE!!!

2nd pic is so sweet! Love the quote! 😍

You should ask it to the people in charge of these characters. 😅 But the reason has probably something to do with them being both overlooked as individual characters and that is reflected on their partnership too.
    Well yeah this is unfortunately quite evident.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    TRUTH!
    And how has all that worked out? �� It’s all just so counterproductive.

With everything else outside of comics, from encyclopedias to merch, general audience perception like the museum, why can’t they respect this in story. Not understanding why the real truthful history can’t be honored.
    For some bizarre reason it is being honored in books outside of the comics and geared towards general audiences to understand DC history. It is only DC and their pros and those giving info on social media platforms who somehow seem to forget that. I don't want to discuss other pairings but Diana has not had a certain love interest in her life for 30 years. Superman was not married for 80 years. All the negativity that SMWW never worked or did not sell are just plain lies and exaggeration. If we go back to preflashpoint they figure in each other's lives a lot. Good grief Diana was kissing him on the cover of his 50th. On WW 300 she had a dream of marrying him and he was on her cover. They made many appearances in each other's books over the years and were often paired up in Elseworld stories. They are a couple in DC's greatest JL story, Kingdom Come. The very idea that Rebirth, DCEU and DCAU ( there is no way DCAU Clark would behave like that to Diana in comics, no way. Theirs was a very tender relationship) chooses to treat their friendship/ and or romance and what they mean to each other with such flippant disregard and dishonesty shows how insecure they are about certain elements. That you have to diminish SMWW to ensure certain things work. She is used as a mouthpiece in Action 1000. It goes to show you the disrespect for her by the current group on Superman.

Apart from this book coming out in August dedicated to the duo, don't forget...they are acknowledged in DC's recent Variant Cover Visual History.

They were in WW's own Guide

And in the Superman by Scholastic which is aimed at younger readers.

Superman and Wonder Woman, no matter what haters, or some pros say, are an acknowledged duo that share history and mean something to each other. The very idea so much time has passed in Rebirth and we only had one decent smww moment ( the Heroes in Crisis moment) says it all.
    Last edited by hellacre; 02-21-2019 at 06:27 PM.

You should ask it to the people in charge of these characters. �� But the reason has probably something to do with them being both overlooked as individual characters and that is reflected on their partnership too.
    They don't over look Batman. The old boy's club is alive and well. WW is just a female character that respected and cared for Superman, worked closely with him over the many decades. She often put her life and reputation on the line for Superman and his loved ones and never tried to use, abuse , kill, make plans for his demise, mock him etc etc. But Batman and Superman are such bros, while Diana is just some mouthpiece.

All those Lego SMWW pics are just too cute and blond Superman is a hoot!!!! lolololol.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    For some bizarre reason it is being honored in books outside of the comics and geared towards general audiences to understand DC history. It is only DC and their pros and those giving info on social media platforms who somehow seem to forget that. I don't want to discuss other pairings but Diana has not had a certain love interest in her life for 30 years. Superman was not married for 80 years. All the negativity that SMWW never worked or did not sell are just plain lies and exaggeration. If we go back to preflashpoint they figure in each other's lives a lot. Good grief Diana was kissing him on the cover of his 50th. On WW 300 she had a dream of marrying him and he was on her cover. They made many appearances in each other's books over the years and were often paired up in Elseworld stories. They are a couple in DC's greatest JL story, Kingdom Come. The very idea that Rebirth, DCEU and DCAU ( there is no way DCAU Clark would behave like that to Diana in comics, no way. Theirs was a very tender relationship) chooses to treat their friendship/ and or romance and what they mean to each other with such flippant disregard and dishonesty shows how insecure they are about certain elements. That you have to diminish SMWW to ensure certain things work. She is used as a mouthpiece in Action 1000. It goes to show you the disrespect for her by the current group on Superman.

Apart from this book coming out in August dedicated to the duo, don't forget...they are acknowledged in DC's recent Variant Cover Visual History.

They were in WW's own Guide

And in the Superman by Scholastic which is aimed at younger readers.

Superman and Wonder Woman, no matter what haters, or some pros say, are an acknowledged duo that share history and mean something to each other. The very idea so much time has passed in Rebirth and we only had one decent smww moment ( the Heroes in Crisis moment) says it all.
    Lol receipts, tea and all facts!

This is why is so conflicting!!! 🤣 and it IS so bizzare! If they can acknowledge the truth for the general audience, acknowledge it in story period. It should and deserves to be. It was and still is a success in many ways outside of comics. But you are right, in order for other elements to try to work, it had to be diminished or forced to be something bad. What a shame and unnecessary. Embrace the success. Don’t go backwards losing opportunities.
    Obviously, the impact is much bigger than probably expected and continues to exceed expectations.

I love these pages! Every BS accusation or whatever is debunked with all of this!
    Last edited by LoveStar; 02-21-2019 at 07:01 PM.

Hello, my friends! Happy Friday!!!!

This particular image has always intrigued me ... it's part of that GREAT POSTER of COIE, designed by the God Alex Ross, here shows an older SM crying with the body of Diana in his arms, a mirror image of the younger SM crying with Kara's body in his arms. What did Alex want with this? Would it be a sign of the future KC? We know that Diana "dies" in COIE (in fact her body is undone and she returns to the mud of Themyscira, which gave rise to a new beginning for her) but did not died in the arms of SM! Is this, perhaps, a seed of idea that is still there and can be sprouted? Maybe in the multiverse ... who knows?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuL87hgn...on_share_sheet
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 03-19-2019 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Hello, my friends! Happy Friday!!!!

This particular image has always intrigued me ... it's part of that GREAT POSTER of COIE, designed by the God Alex Ross, here shows an older SM crying with the body of Diana in his arms, a mirror image of the younger SM crying with Kara's body in his arms. What did Alex want with this? Would it be a sign of the future KC? We know that Diana "dies" in COIE (in fact her body is undone and she returns to the mud of Themyscira, which gave rise to a new beginning for her) but did not died in the arms of SM! Is this, perhaps, a seed of idea that is still there and can be sprouted? Maybe in the multiverse ... who knows?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuL87hgn...on_share_sheet
    Happy Friday, Deia!!! 🤗

It’s the little things within the art that means so much either presently or in the future.

Cosplayers are pretty on point recreating this image!

Happy Friday, Deia!!! ��

It’s the little things within the art that means so much either presently or in the future.

Cosplayers are pretty on point recreating this image!
    Yes, but I think Alex might already have in mind something like KC, maybe this image was the seed or maybe it could still be used as an idea when DC gives us the multiverse and Earth 22 ... yes, DC can not run from this forever, no matter what KC is the biggest comic book story of all time! In 2021, if I'm not mistaken, we will have the 25th anniversary of this masterpiece and I'm sure that DC will make a very interesting and remarkable celebration! Maybe we'll have news!

Earth 22:

Yes, but I think Alex might already have in mind something like KC, maybe this image was the seed or maybe it could still be used as an idea when DC gives us the multiverse and Earth 22 ... yes, DC can not run from this forever, no matter what KC is the biggest comic book story of all time! In 2021, if I'm not mistaken, we will have the 25th anniversary of this masterpiece and I'm sure that DC will make a very interesting and remarkable celebration! Maybe we'll have news!

Earth 22:

By looks of the current lacking interest of the current output, if it’s not Batman, DC really needs more options and some flavor. I know there’s a new KC collection in April. Looking forward to that. Animation is too cheap but if Astro City and Jupiter Leagacy can be adapted into live action, there should be effort to do a live action mini series for KC.

By looks of the current lacking interest of the current output, if it’s not Batman, DC really needs more options and some flavor. I know there’s a new KC collection in April. Looking forward to that. Animation is too cheap but if Astro City and Jupiter Leagacy can be adapted into live action, there should be effort to do a live action mini series for KC.
    DC can do a lot of masterpieces with Earth 22!!!! Imagine, the death of the old Batman! Must be an epic death! Imagine the story, imagine what it would be like! I do not accept that the old bat falls without a fight! I do not accept it anyway! May it be like an Old Man Logan! The Hawkman version is very interesting, so is Flash! Will Dick Grayson take on Batman's cloak or will be Bruce's son? In the novelization we learn that Talia became a nun and helps the poor, I want to see another meeting between the two, I want to see another adventure between Clark and Bruce, I want to see Bruce as the godfather of children, I want to see Diana and Clark together, day by day , I want to see a whole new generation of heroes with a heavy legacy! And like me a lot of people want!

DC can do a lot of masterpieces with Earth 22!!!! Imagine, the death of the old Batman! Must be an epic death! Imagine the story, imagine what it would be like! I do not accept that the old bat falls without a fight! I do not accept it anyway! May it be like an Old Man Logan! The Hawkman version is very interesting, so is Flash! Will Dick Grayson take on Batman's cloak or will be Bruce's son? In the novelization we learn that Talia became a nun and helps the poor, I want to see another meeting between the two, I want to see another adventure between Clark and Bruce, I want to see Bruce as the godfather of children, I want to see Diana and Clark together, day by day , I want to see a whole new generation of heroes with a heavy legacy! And like me a lot of people want!
    What?! I need to read the novelization. This is why DC needs elseworlds. Stories are allowed to breath, take risks with some crazy and twisted storylines. So many possibles and they are even more so thought provoking.

I would like an extension of the 1000 years time line we saw 🤗

What?! I need to read the novelization. This is why DC needs elseworlds. Stories are allowed to breath, take risks with some crazy and twisted storylines. So many possibles and they are even more so thought provoking.

I would like an extension of the 1000 years time line we saw ��
    The 1000 years time line possesses within it perhaps hundreds of good, original stories, with new heroes and new worlds. We also have the opportunity to see the classic heroes at their most mature age. We have conflicts of generations, we have more mature loves ... you know, something I miss, since it is now fashionable to speak of representativeness, a segment of more mature heroes, who connect with fans over 45 years of age... I expected the JSA to fill this gap but I believe that Earth 22 could be the solution for this segment.

The 1000 years time line possesses within it perhaps hundreds of good, original stories, with new heroes and new worlds. We also have the opportunity to see the classic heroes at their most mature age. We have conflicts of generations, we have more mature loves ... you know, something I miss, since it is now fashionable to speak of representativeness, a segment of more mature heroes, who connect with fans over 45 years of age... I expected the JSA to fill this gap but I believe that Earth 22 could be the solution for this segment.
    Yeah, definitely. 5 or 6 siblings, different powers, different personalities leading different new generations of superhero teams etc... If we are going to have older Superman and Wonder Woman, KC is the better setting for that real feel of growth and maturity.

"Wonder Woman and Superman (film noir sketch)
    I wanted to do a version of this super couple in a noir setting... Which is hard in a quick sketch, so there may need to be another version of this to get the point across. Hope your Valentine's day was good!
    I have uploaded preview of what I'm bringing to the Night of Artists in March on my website byronmcbride.com"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt5FJkiA...on_share_sheet
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 03-19-2019 at 07:00 AM.

"Wonder Woman and Superman (film noir sketch)
    I wanted to do a version of this super couple in a noir setting... Which is hard in a quick sketch, so there may need to be another version of this to get the point across. Hope your Valentine's day was good!
    I have uploaded preview of what I'm bringing to the Night of Artists in March on my website byronmcbride.com"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt5FJkiA...on_share_sheet
    Awe!! This is cute! He brought her flowers 😍

Superman and Wonder Woman x noir.... GIMME! And is the artist hinting he will do another? Yes please! Ah yet another possibility!

This makes me think of Marini. I really wish he could do a story with them and of course with his art!

Awe!! This is cute! He brought her flowers ��

Superman and Wonder Woman x noir.... GIMME! And is the artist hinting he will do another? Yes please! Ah yet another possibility!

This makes me think of Marini. I really wish he could do a story with them and of course with his art!
    Yes!!!! It is so cute and good to see artists creating new stories with SMWW.