Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
My friends I have a question:

https://comicbook.com/dc/2019/10/04/...erse-timeline/

Apparently DC is trying to fix their timeline by creating this "Ultimate Universe" or whatever they will call and put WW as the first hero of their line acting alongside JSA... SM will be second generation... although we have very little consistent information about this I would like to hear from you how this can affect Diana's relationship with Clark (WW and SM) and what we can expect from this... I know we will only be speculating but I would like to hear from you all. Mine is a bit pessimistic, DC will mess up this new timeline and everything will be forgotten and disrespected in six months or less
Sounds more convoluted to me and WB pushing synergy again. Unless Hypertime exists, this timeline makes no sense. Just they want to have their cake and eat it without giving respect to certain eras and writers even though some of those eras sold MORE than Rebirth. So I honestly don't care. They can do what they want. I have not bought comics since the end of the new 52, and I honestly can't see that changing. Black Label will be my little haven. I will spend for stories that are in their own verse, away from WB mandates and retcons and erasing, because they will matter. SMWW relationship in earth 22 is there and as far as I am concerned played out in the best way. And there is also the one in DK verse.