Page 291 of 410 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 6144

MoMo’s 1st Superhero themed birthday party! Mom and Dad as Superman and Wonder Woman with the birthday girl as Wonder girl

(Part 1)

(Part 2)

Last edited by LoveStar; 07-15-2019 at 06:03 AM.

(Part 3)

(Part 4)

Last edited by LoveStar; 07-15-2019 at 06:06 AM.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

OMG, this birthday party looks really expensive, all Marvel and DC heroes were there. Can't imagine what the parents will do to top that for their daughter's 18th birthday. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    OMG, this birthday party looks really expensive, all Marvel and DC heroes were there. Can't imagine what the parents will do to top that for their daughter's 18th birthday.
    The parents will include the Amazons, the Valkyries, the Olympian gods, the Vanir and Aesir !!!! Thanos and Darkseid will also be invited! Hehehehehe. Good morning my friends. A blessed week for all!

"Its Amazon Prime Day(s) July 15 & 16 (Monday & Tuesday) where select items will be at special prices online for Amazon Prime members. Thought it would be fun make this edit inspired on a play on words with THE AMAZONIAN Wondar Woman and the Prime version of Superman. Happy browsing
    Full credit to @fortressofpops for the Superman Prime design. I invite you to visit/follow his page for more SUPER and custom pop content. He currently has this custom Superman Prime Funko Pop available for a limited quantity.Make sure to contact him if you want one for your collection.
    [Follow @bradmos28 for more Geeky content]
    "Remember, ALWAYS have HOPE!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz8E5Pzh..._web_copy_link

"Brunch together with @wonder_woman_beauty in our backyard with some music. Top view! Have a lovely Sunday everyone. It's a BEAUTIFUL day
    [Follow @bradmos28 for more Geeky content]
    "Remember, ALWAYS have HOPE!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz6WdCmB..._web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz6Kwlxh..._web_copy_link
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 07-15-2019 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I'll see this panel as canon from now on. 😜
    Haha!!! Yep yep!! 😏

Why drawing it in the main cover then?
    It’s an interesting cover to get interest but that doesn’t mean that will happen especially when WW seemed to be MIA from the beginning.

A lost opportunity but writers weren't on the same page about how portray NuSuperman either.
    Some wanted self righteous, preachy and some wanted fresh, modern. The self righteous, preachy is easier so stuck with that currently. 😑

As Miller... he needs a co-writer helping with the dialogues. 😅
    Great collab with Azzarello. Miller/Azz should do more collabs

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Haha!!! Yep yep!! ��

It’s an interesting cover to get interest but that doesn’t mean that will happen especially when WW seemed to be MIA from the beginning.

Some wanted self righteous, preachy and some wanted fresh, modern. The self righteous, preachy is easier so stuck with that currently. ��

Great collab with Azzarello. Miller/Azz should do more collabs

Miller / Azzarello is a fantastic duo! I would love to see them working on a possible Wonder Woman Year One and something more connected to Millerverse SMWW!

SuperWonder Cosplay
    Oh my... another SMWW close to a young boy with Spider-Man shirt... I think SMWW + baby/young Spider-Man will be the ultimate crossover between DC/Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Oh my... another SMWW close to a young boy with Spider-Man shirt... I think SMWW + baby/young Spider-Man will be the ultimate crossover between DC/Marvel!
    Hehe! That would be cool! I’m still not sure where the idea actually came from but it’s still very interesting! There are so many potential SMWW crossovers that needs to happen!

Hehe! That would be cool! I’m still not sure where the idea actually came from but it’s still very interesting! There are so many potential SMWW crossovers that needs to happen!
    SMWW is a source of eternal ideas!

"Guess who animated everything and everyone at the opening of SANA2019? Our Superman along with Wonder Woman top of the galaxies @ iva.soarestv_oficial @tvcidadefortaleza. Whoever missed the General Balance Sheet program yesterday, will be able to see something else in the Monday edition."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz2uZNRn..._web_copy_link

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Miller / Azzarello is a fantastic duo! I would love to see them working on a possible Wonder Woman Year One and something more connected to Millerverse SMWW!
    Yep! DK Year One for Wonder Woman by Azzarello would be great! Controversial and all because of course it will be whether necessary or not. To see how DK Diana’s perspective changes over time, how she came to have such a tougher exterior than normal, and her first impression of Kal of course is needed. There are a lot of blanks and it seems they will be filled slowly but surely over time.

Yep! DK Year One for Wonder Woman by Azzarello would be great! Controversial and all because of course it will be whether necessary or not. To see how DK Diana’s perspective changes over time, how she came to have such a tougher exterior than normal, and her first impression of Kal of course is needed. There are a lot of blanks and it seems they will be filled slowly but surely over time.
    Azzarello was the best thing that happened to WW in the last 20 years! He gave her color, brightness, determination and personality something that only Perez could do! I keep imagining him writing a scene with her and SM in new 52, how much of physical and sentimental passion we would have! This he owed us! His WW led people to talk about her, to respect her ... with her there was no middle ground, or you loved or hated her. You did not ignore her.