Page 351 of 410 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 6144

Superman and Wonder Woman cosplayers, Husband and Wife, expecting 3rd superbaby! SuperWonder maternity photo shoot at Dragon Con

“Always a great pleasure to be able to spend time with famous George Perez especially when he's wearing his Dragon shirt at DragonCon 2019.”

“A Super Wonder-ful maternity portrait with much thanks to @daniel.mcwilliams.31 from Dragon*Con.”

“Beautiful Wonder Woman maternity concept of @jinx30 shot by @ernestojavier.photography @ernesdot at Dragon*Con 2019.”

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

^^^Beautiful photoshoot. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    What I find interesting is that the accounts are not losing followers significantly. Even my account, which is small compared to others, maintains a loyal number of followers ... this is important because it says the trend is growing, says it was not something at the moment ... so I believe any slight sign of SMWW in the air will only attract more people.
    The SM/WW account's following continued to grow until DC produced something with the couple, but slowed down after the romance ended till stopped gaining new followers in early 2018. That year was the lowest for SM/WW everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Superman and Wonder Woman cosplayers, Husband and Wife, expecting 3rd superbaby! SuperWonder maternity photo shoot at Dragon Con

“Always a great pleasure to be able to spend time with famous George Perez especially when he's wearing his Dragon shirt at DragonCon 2019.”

“A Super Wonder-ful maternity portrait with much thanks to @daniel.mcwilliams.31 from Dragon*Con.”

“Beautiful Wonder Woman maternity concept of @jinx30 shot by @ernestojavier.photography @ernesdot at Dragon*Con 2019.”
    Ahhh George Perez... if I'm not mistaken he had plans for SMWW ...

What I find interesting is that the accounts are not losing followers significantly. Even my account, which is small compared to others, maintains a loyal number of followers ... this is important because it says the trend is growing, says it was not something at the moment ... so I believe any slight sign of SMWW in the air will only attract more people.
    Pretty standard fluctuation. But yes, it is true that anything new with SMWW does attract. The anthology post got a rise.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    The couple realated stuff (memes, rings, etc) are among the ones getting more interest as SM/WW has a huge fanbase of real life couples.
    Yep! The SMWW account has diverse following. I remember it was shared by a mother that not only she followed but her kids did too. So not only martial status, ethnicity, or gender is a factor but age is too.

A lot of people were looking for WW related stuff when the movie came out and SMWW caught the attention of some. Also, Patty Jenkins talking of SMWW parallels in almost every interview could've made considering the pair to some. I expect the same happening again with the sequel.
    Yep! Especially with comic recommendations ironically featured the SMWW dynamic

But this is also another reason Patty would be a great choice for an WW/SM movie. “Spirit of Truth” could be adapted. And I believe she showed interest in Kingdom Come too.

^^^Beautiful photoshoot. 😊
    Indeed! 🤗

The SM/WW account's following continued to grow until DC produced something with the couple, but slowed down after the romance ended till stopped gaining new followers in early 2018. That year was the lowest for SM/WW everywhere.
    Yeah, there was a huge stall after IG massive network shutdown...there was a gain but then stalled it seemed. There was a loss of following but as Deia mentioned, not a significant drop. So for now it’s holding steady and seems more to lean to gaining now.

As well as DC’s awful “dismissal” or whatever, that made fans feel very unwelcomed and lose interest all around, sadly. But maybe with Golden Child being an open door for maybe more, interest will pick up again and fans will feel more welcomed (back).

Ahhh George Perez... if I'm not mistaken he had plans for SMWW ...
    Would’ve been a dream if George was able to do another WW story
    Last edited by LoveStar; 09-17-2019 at 01:40 PM.

Painting by artist Richard Young:

"I want to thank the legendary comic artist and a great painter in his own right Josef Rubinstein for his amazing advice on technique, my dear friend Sebastian Colombo the worlds foremost artist on Christopher Reeve for his help in getting the likeness right. Anyway, I hope you all like it. Much love, Rich x #superman #wonderwoman #powercouple #superwonder #ultimatepowercouple"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2dwt3sBc-J/

Drawing by Crys Hurford:

"Wonder Woman and Superman - cover study finished in good time 😁 (Digitally edited the graphite shine out of the dark spots so its a bit janky in places) - WW #172 original cover by Adam Hughes"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2b4I0vg0uT/

Sketch by DC Comics artist Will Conrad:

"Night comes. Warmup. #superman #wonderwoman #kiss #romance"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2NZeBlFT9n/

Painting by artist Richard Young:

"I want to thank the legendary comic artist and a great painter in his own right Josef Rubinstein for his amazing advice on technique, my dear friend Sebastian Colombo the worlds foremost artist on Christopher Reeve for his help in getting the likeness right. Anyway, I hope you all like it. Much love, Rich x #superman #wonderwoman #powercouple #superwonder #ultimatepowercouple"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2dwt3sBc-J/

Drawing by Crys Hurford:

"Wonder Woman and Superman - cover study finished in good time 😁 (Digitally edited the graphite shine out of the dark spots so its a bit janky in places) - WW #172 original cover by Adam Hughes"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2b4I0vg0uT/

Sketch by DC Comics artist Will Conrad:

"Night comes. Warmup. #superman #wonderwoman #kiss #romance"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2NZeBlFT9n/
    What a lovely painting! Are we still campaigning for a Lynda/Chris SMWW team up comic? That would be neat. There’s so much fan art with these two.

Between this cover and the over cover from Hughes...we are out on such an emotional roller coaster with SMWW just be covers alone lol

Oh very nice sketch! Will Conrad is a current DC artist. I believe he is the artists of a recent SMWW variant cover for Justice League?

Yep! The SMWW account has diverse following. I remember it was shared by a mother that not only she followed but her kids did too. So not only martial status, ethnicity, or gender is a factor but age is too.
    SM/WW shippers of tomorrow. 😏

Yep! Especially with comic recommendations ironically featured the SMWW dynamic

But this is also another reason Patty would be a great choice for an WW/SM movie. “Spirit of Truth” could be adapted. And I believe she showed interest in Kingdom Come too.
    I recall she mentioned KC but I forgot about the context. 🤔

Yeah, there was a huge stall after IG massive network shutdown...there was a gain but then stalled it seemed. There was a loss of following but as Deia mentioned, not a significant drop. So for now it’s holding steady and seems more to lean to gaining now.

As well as DC’s awful “dismissal” or whatever, that made fans feel very unwelcomed and lose interest all around, sadly. But maybe with Golden Child being an open door for maybe more, interest will pick up again and fans will feel more welcomed (back).
    That's sad. It happened on this forum too... there used to be multiple SM/WW fans of different generations posting here. People who shipped SM/WW since the 70s as well as new fans thanks to the new52.

What a lovely painting! Are we still campaigning for a Lynda/Chris SMWW team up comic? That would be neat. There’s so much fan art with these two.
    Always.

Oh very nice sketch! Will Conrad is a current DC artist. I believe he is the artists of a recent SMWW variant cover for Justice League?
    Yes, he did it.

Nice that many DC artists keep producing romantic SM/WW art in their free time as exercise. 😏
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-17-2019 at 03:00 PM.

SM/WW shippers of tomorrow. 😏
    Yep yep!! 🤗

I recall she mentioned KC but I forgot about the context. 🤔
    Here is one tweet from her I recall

“...every page of Kingdom Come is a masterpiece I'd frame, as well. So much amazing work, really. @thealexrossart”
    https://twitter.com/pattyjenks/statu...438751232?s=21

That's sad. It happened on this forum too... there used to be multiple SM/WW fans of different generations posting here. People who shipped SM/WW since the 70s as well as new fans thanks to the new52.
    Fans felt pushed out, though. It was a narrative pushed that SMWW was “wrong” or the whole not true fans things because it wasn’t tradition/different franchise and just how everything went about. That was very off putting. On top of that, knowing Nothing was wrong with SMWW sales but it was cut just because trying to jump to fast to go a different direction that ended up directionless. 🙃

Always.
    Our campaigns continue on

Yes, he did it.

Nice that many DC artists keep producing romantic SM/WW art in their free time as exercise. 😏
    We have lots of artist who love and support SMWW but we need more writers willing to think creatively and really dive into the concept.

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-18-2019 at 08:21 PM.

It is so good to see how brazilians love to make parties with SMWW theme!!!!

AHHH love it. She is glowing.

I love to see Bryan and his wife and kids. An the thing is they could play anyone. Any couple. But they chose SMWW! They go to a lot of trouble, like other cosplayers, to enact out comic scenes and fan art of the couple and then do shoots with smww themes. You don't do this just because. It is because it means something to you.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    AHHH love it. She is glowing.

I love to see Bryan and his wife and kids. An the thing is they could play anyone. Any couple. But they chose SMWW! They go to a lot of trouble, like other cosplayers, to enact out comic scenes and fan art of the couple and then do shoots with smww themes. You don't do this just because. It is because it means something to you.
    Right! It’s so adorable!! And exactly! It goes beyond just cosplay when couples/families go above and beyond with SMWW as a theme and connecting with very special occasions/ life milestones.

We will have more of this from different couples/cosplay partners very soon 😉

Good morning, my friends!!! Happy Wednesday for us all!!!!

"When you're missing bae #superman #wonderwoman #bae #new52 #cosplay"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqxpGBrB..._web_copy_link

"Annual Trip to #FunkoHQ #adventureofsupes #supes #minimanofsteel #minisuperman #superman #funkopop #funko #popheroes #dccomics #funkofunatic #originalfunko #supermanfan #freddyfunko #wetmoreforest #starwars #batman #wonderwoman #justiceleague "

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2hpuY_A..._web_copy_link

"Absolute Beginners: The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is the soundtrack to the 1986 British musical film. With the British film industry on the brink of collapse, the list of top musical talent featured in this musical was a seemingly last ditch effort to try and save it but unfortunately it was screened out of competition from the 1986 Cannes Film Festival and was a box office flop, barley making back one fifth of its budget. A few of the songs from the soundtrack are available on YouTube and play the actual part of the movie where they take place in the story. The one that caught my attention was David Bowie's "That's Motivation" (Bowie also performs musical's title track) where a spotlight is cast upon Bowie standing on a huge typewriter. That scene alone made me love the movie but also insanely jealous of them acting out a childhood dream of running across a typewriter that size. And while I dream about jumping across a larger-than-life typewriter, we've got Superman who wanted to take Wonder Woman on a romantic scooter ride across the city of Metropolis, but seems to have flooded the engine and broke pretty much every knob to operate the darn thing. Wonder Woman just wants to grab and Uber and call it a day. Thanks @kaj70 for featuring this album that caught my attention by the cover art! #absolutebeginners #musical #moviesoundtrack #davidbowie #scooter #dccomics #wonderwoman #superman #80smusic "

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2aVyKVJ..._web_copy_link

Here is one tweet from her I recall

https://twitter.com/pattyjenks/statu...438751232?s=21
    Ah, thanks.

Fans felt pushed out, though. It was a narrative pushed that SMWW was “wrong” or the whole not true fans things because it wasn’t tradition/different franchise and just how everything went about. That was very off putting. On top of that, knowing Nothing was wrong with SMWW sales but it was cut just because trying to jump to fast to go a different direction that ended up directionless. 🙃
    Fans started disappearing the more Rebirth was progressing. I know some just moved in other boards like the Marvel one.

Our campaigns continue on
    Great. 😉

We have lots of artist who love and support SMWW but we need more writers willing to think creatively and really dive into the concept.
    I'm sure, there are. It's just they don't make it know like the artists with their "exercises".