Page 264 of 410 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 6144
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

A sappy romantic pics-set of Wonder Gal and bearded Super-Cavill dolls (more pics in the links below):

"#lovestory #wonderwoman #superman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByP6EqFp8Yz/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-10-2019 at 06:55 AM.

^^^^^WOW!!! 😍 These sets are amazing!! Very well shot! Seriously with the amount of figure photography, gathering them all tells a trilogy we really should’ve had with live action SMWW. Maybe not the overly sappy...not just yet, at least. But this shows the amount of interest for an SMWW team up/romance. DCEU Superman and Wonder Woman didn’t have any meaningful interaction yet the general audience continues to be creative like this or tons of comments talking about the lack of interaction and wanting a movie.

DC had the opportunity to adapt “Power Couple” for animation or take their time and actual develop the live action verse properly. They did an unnecessary 180 for the former and the latter embarrassingly fell apart because of rushed lack there of development as a whole. 😑

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Oh yay!
    It’s still funny this is suppose to be “secret” but it really hasn’t been at all. 🤣 Hyped more though!
    It's considered a secret for the USA. 😜

Oh I really can’t wait for the SMWW plus collectible book. Seriously, that should boost off a line of statues with SMWW most notable/iconic moments together. There are just so many huge opportunities and ideas with SMWW!!
    All wasted. Sadly. 😥

REALLY???
    Ahh!!! We will see what September brings!
    Yup, it looks we'll get a SM/WW-themed V-day for each season. 😅

As said, SMWW is a celebration all year round, daily. So many holidays, personal special occasions: proposals, engagements, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, pregnancies...the list goes on!
    😎

^^^^^WOW!!! 😍 These sets are amazing!! Very well shot! Seriously with the amount of figure photography, gathering them all tells a trilogy we really should’ve had with live action SMWW. Maybe not the overly sappy...not just yet, at least. But this shows the amount of interest for an SMWW team up/romance. DCEU Superman and Wonder Woman didn’t have any meaningful interaction yet the general audience continues to be creative like this or tons of comments talking about the lack of interaction and wanting a movie.
    With the exception of a few action-oriented "Power Couple" sets, most of SM/WW photography sets seem to tend to the overly sappy side. I guess people would prefer a full-blown romance movie about these two over an action one. 😅

DC had the opportunity to adapt “Power Couple” for animation or take their time and actual develop the live action verse properly. They did an unnecessary 180 for the former and the latter embarrassingly fell apart because of rushed lack there of development as a whole. 😑
    While the lack of an animated movie focusing on their romance just feel like a missed opportunity to flesh out their relationship while they were still dating in the DCAU, the live action verse just look like a troll job for what it did to them. 🤨

Ahhhh my friends this week we will celebrate Valentine's day here in Brazil!

"You're in my heart, you're in my soul
    You'll be my breath should I grow old
    You are my lover, you're my best friend
    You're in my soul..."

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByOfE_UA...d=x7lw25ututlx

"My love for you is immeasurable
    My respect for you immense
    You're ageless, timeless, lace and fineness
    You're beauty and elegance..."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BygwkOjF...d=2txdqrp25fsa

"You're a rhapsody, a comedy
    You're a symphony and a play
    You're every love song ever written
    But honey, what do you see in me?"

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByYW_aiB...d=jxv3b6v83snb

"You're in my heart, you're in my soul
    You'll be my breath should I grow old
    You are my lover, you're my best friend
    You're in my soul"

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    It's considered a secret for the USA. 😜
    HA!! Yeah! 🤫

All wasted. Sadly. 😥

Like I’ve said, it would be different if SMWW wasn’t a proven successful concept. Despite whatever it supposedly has against it like the two being of different franchises (even under the same umbrella) or not deemed “traditional” in superficial terms, it over comes that all more than majority of other pairs.

Yup, it looks we'll get a SM/WW-themed V-day for each season. 😅
    Ain’t no shame in spreading the SuperWonder love!

With the exception of a few action-oriented "Power Couple" sets, most of SM/WW photography sets seem to tend to the overly sappy side. I guess people would prefer a full-blown romance movie about these two over an action one. 😅
    HA! Well yeah but of course actually if there was a movie, most would want a nice balance 😉 But we also want to see them sparring/training together

While the lack of an animated movie focusing on their romance just feel like a missed opportunity to flesh out their relationship while they were still dating in the DCAU, the live action verse just look like a troll job for what it did to them. 🤨
    It was developing at a good enough pace. Pretty much was enough to set up a solo animation. Instead of rehashing and constantly backpedaling, this is exactly why they are stagnant.

Decisions/directions taken for live action will forever be questionable. Taking the source material but trying to change it so drastically, mish mash certain things that just don’t connect....smh too much.

Hi guys, I thought you might appreciate this image I found today of Gal as WW...

D8tMkCYXkAA8UHl.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    Hi guys, I thought you might appreciate this image I found today of Gal as WW...

D8tMkCYXkAA8UHl.jpg
    We don’t necessarily appreciate the goofy head butting scene. The memes...eh.. depends
    We were looking forward to an actual clash of the titans fight, you know.

But what we do appreciate is the “tug of lasso” scene 😏 That gives lots of great ideas! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post

D8tMkCYXkAA8UHl.jpg
    Only with Superman at her side, sweetie. Both exhausted, sweaty, lying side by side and looking satisfied...😏😉

Whiskered Superman posing for Diana, edit by Rymslim:

https://twitter.com/RymSlim/status/1113169919858884609

The Death of Superman, illustration by Erwan Septier:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Byc35P7C2UW/

Art by Anthony Kingery:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bya2GDnJv5f/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-10-2019 at 02:45 PM.

Whiskered Superman posing for Diana, edit by Rymslim:

https://twitter.com/RymSlim/status/1113169919858884609
    See! This is how we want to see them!!!!

HA!! Yeah! 🤫
    🤐

Like I’ve said, it would be different if SMWW wasn’t a proven successful concept. Despite whatever it supposedly has against it like the two being of different franchises (even under the same umbrella) or not deemed “traditional” in superficial terms, it over comes that all more than majority of other pairs.
    Yeah, lol. What they want more to embrace the potential?

HA! Well yeah but of course actually if there was a movie, most would want a nice balance 😉 But we also want to see them sparring/training together
    The "balance" would be lost quite quickly when SM/WW will start having eye sex with each other during their sparring/training. 😂

It was developing at a good enough pace. Pretty much was enough to set up a solo animation. Instead of rehashing and constantly backpedaling, this is exactly why they are stagnant.
    I would've released a "Power Couple" adaptation after JL vs Teen Titans, that one was the perfect set up for it.

Decisions/directions taken for live action will forever be questionable. Taking the source material but trying to change it so drastically, mish mash certain things that just don’t connect....smh too much.
    🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Only with Superman at her side, sweetie. Both exhausted, sweaty, lying side by side and looking satisfied...😏😉

LOL

Yeah, lol. What they want more to embrace the potential?
    They should. Why wouldn’t they?

The "balance" would be lost quite quickly when SM/WW will start having eye sex with each other during their sparring/training. 😂
    Tempt and tease 😏

I would've released a "Power Couple" adaptation after JL vs Teen Titans, that one was the perfect set up for it.
    Given that that movie had a lot of focus on their relationship, yeah one would’ve thought that was going to lead to it. 🙄