Page 265 of 410 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275315365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 6144
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

More DCEU SM/WW toys photography:

"One of the best duos in DC Comics: Superman and Wonder Woman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByRjIW3gzkt/

"Today is day off! Civilian clothing! #wonderwoman #superman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByNk7_mJURx/

"Another great DC/Marvel crossover-battle shot: Wonder Woman and Superman vs Thanos and Proxima Midnight"

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByZf-OwA_7M/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    More DCEU SM/WW toys photography:

"One of the best duos in DC Comics: Superman and Wonder Woman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByRjIW3gzkt/

"Today is day off! Civilian clothing! #wonderwoman #superman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByNk7_mJURx/
    More DCEU SMWW figure love!!!
    Agree 1000x with the first caption! 🤗

Ha!! Kal has on an ice cream shirt!! Diana would buy a shirt like that for him for sure 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    More DCEU SMWW figure love!!!
    Agree 1000x with the first caption! 🤗
    Glad that there are still people that recall SM and WW as a duo. It seems it was forgotten lately.

Ha!! Kal has on an ice cream shirt!! Diana would buy a shirt like that for him for sure 🤣
    He has a "why am I wearing this?" kind of expression. 🤣

SuperWonder Cosplay

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByN_ZYeHyVH/

“👫 "But now I'm such a wreck... who still believes in love and miracles and wants to save the world..."
    Lyrics from one of the new songs from our upcoming album. And our songs have proven already to be prophetic so here we are, saving the world 👨*🎤”

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByY--uGn9cv/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BybFafegpvM/

Hello my friends! Happy Valentine's Day! (It is here in Brazil)

"in a world
    full of
    temporary things

you are
    a perpetual
    feeling."
    Sanober Khan

"While some are trapped, others only think about kissing! 😉😘😘😘
    💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
    #superhomem #mulhermaravilha"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxdkqA0n...=1p2kltrgax1q8

"Super heroes couple"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxtCj7RF...=1albuvbz7zbq2

Glad that there are still people that recall SM and WW as a duo. It seems it was forgotten lately.
    For current contrived narratives sure. But outside nope. As we see, their dynamic is appreciated and acknowledged as it should 😏

He has a "why am I wearing this?" kind of expression. 🤣
    Ha!! He’ll do anything for Diana 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post

"in a world
    full of
    temporary things

you are
    a perpetual
    feeling."
    Sanober Khan

"While some are trapped, others only think about kissing! 😉😘😘😘
    💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Super heroes couple"

THIS IS SO COOL!!!! Happy Valentine’s Day!! I’ve already seen so a lot of great posts already!! YAY!!

Happy Valentine's Day , Brasil!

I foresee a sea of SuperWonder posts today on social media.

It is amazing. These are licensed too! That selfie image deserves to be paraded around. Tony hit gold with it. I feel a little angry at DC because that image like (Jim's and Mike Deodatos and others) is popular and they could be doing things with at at WB. The artists are missing out on the benefits of images that has become iconic on its own power. Superman and Wonder Woman imagery are more popular than most couples DC/WB have shown on their screens and comics. Only Batcat and JokerHarley are as popular. But because of the mature nature of BatCat and JokerHarley...like Batcat is sexy and the chase and Jokerharley is dysfunctional...SuperWonder embodies reciprocation and a healthy equal relationship of two emotionally strong and inspiring people. So this is why SuperWonder appeals to all ages and all events. From a child's gender reveal to birthday to weddings to parties. SMWW is for any age from 0 to retirement and older. SuperWonder is merchandising gold. DC has the jackpot and refuses to capitalize on it . And by that I don't mean allowing companies who apply for permission to use the images...but putting the couple out there is a concrete way and to a wider audience. That means tv and movies. Seems the retailers of the general public understand yet DC do not. Brasil alone according to Bleeding Cool sells more comics than North America. Brasil we see constantly embraces Clark and Diana all year around. DC needs to break the market of the general public. Only a well written tv series or movies will do that. SuperWonder is knocking loudly at the door to be let in. It is not some fad. It has been around for years and growing. DC is hesitating to answer because they are too caught up with nostalgia and let us face it...nostalgia will only carry them so far. It has a shelf life. After a set of movies or tv...the public forgets or moves on to something else. Few wants to wear a tshirt with a love interest character you can barely recall or who does not represent anything concrete other than a love interest.

There are many many many characters to embrace in fiction. We have franchises and characters that take the public attention and compete strongly against DC. No longer Superman is some top dog for the simple reason what DC has shown to the general public does not move them the way other characters have. And if DC characters are not well done...like the way the DCEU flunked under Snyder, other than the hardcore fans of that, the general public who makes things into hits, they won't care.

SuperWonder is powerful in their own right and that is what makes it what it is. Neither are just love interests because a love interest is usually there to motivate or show an aspect of a character but they can easily be replaced because the protagonist, is still who he and she is no matter what. This is why Batman is so powerful because he does not need one character only to tell a story or be Batman. The dude can be Batman anywhere and around anyone. Strong characters defined their own worlds and head those worlds. Without them their worlds are nothing. They can have stories by themselves without even elements of their world and still be a good story. We have seen this umpteen times with both Superman and Wonder Woman. The collision of their two worlds happens to work and two characters than can fit into each other's world. I'd say there is more reaching to make Batman /Superman work than Superman/Wonder Woman. In reality Batman can't keep up but DC as with everything dilutes Clark's abilities for this or makes him the dim brick for that duo to work. The argument about separates franchises is a weak one since Justice League is a concept that DC understands is gold and makes money. If franchises were so great and had to be by themselves, then teams and events should never happen.

Heroes are people/beings with emotions. Not mindless robots. No matter where they originate they all have hopes and fears etc. You can show them at their best and worse ...virtually anywhere. At work. Off world. Together. Being single or married does not in anyway define your morality or decency. It is who you are as an individual. DC needs to get their head out that tired outdated box. Their grounded argument is like saying if a doctor is not married he/she is a crap doctor and not an actualized person. How many doctors who volunteer their lives and time for the poor, or in war torn regions etc with no thought for comforts but simply wanting to better people's lives and help them because that is who they are. And they can very well meet another doctor and fall in love. It does not make them less than they are and being a doctor isn't something they shut off either. When they take of the coat or scrubs...being a doctor is such a huge part of who you are from the time you start to study, to the places you visit, the patients you see, where you practice, the lives you help...how in the world can you divorce yourself from it if you have true compassion and empathy? It is why I will never understand this ridiculous Clark/Superman separation. It is like saying Superman has no true empathy for those he saves, he just does it because and in reality he'd just give it up for an easy life. He sees it as a burden. And yes there are people like that who go into a job because they want a salary and not for the love of it. And they are the worst at what they do. DC has to stop treating Clark/Superman as a guy with powers who is concerned about his comfort and more like a hero who embraces what he does because he is innately a man that wants to help and do what he does. Same goes for Diana. And the fact both understand this...makes them work as a pair. She'd never ask him or expect him to stop and least of all for her. And vice versa.

SuperWonder is a concept that DC can easily use in their multiverse and outside canon series. They have multimedia and so many great AU stories. All the eggs do not have to be placed in one basket.
    Last edited by hellacre; 06-12-2019 at 09:59 AM.

“A Wonder Woman party without your Superman is not a party....”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx3GLwfliBj/

“Unity is strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved. We are the Heroes!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxFSJxAh3WN/
    Last edited by LoveStar; 06-17-2019 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post

"in a world
    full of
    temporary things

you are
    a perpetual
    feeling."
    Sanober Khan

"While some are trapped, others only think about kissing! ��������
    ������������������������������

"Super heroes couple"

This print of Tony's selfie is one of the best I have seen. It's lovely. I have noticed too...it comes under Wonder Woman merch in some places than Superman. Makes sense to me since Wonder Woman's stock is probably bigger and more popular today with the general audience given her movie success.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post

It is amazing. These are licensed too! That selfie image deserves to be paraded around. Tony hit gold with it. I feel a little angry at DC because that image like (Jim's and Mike Deodatos and others) is popular and they could be doing things with at at WB. The artists are missing out on the benefits of images that has become iconic on its own power. Superman and Wonder Woman imagery are more popular than most couples DC/WB have shown on their screens and comics. Only Batcat and JokerHarley are as popular. But because of the mature nature of BatCat and JokerHarley...like Batcat is sexy and the chase and Jokerharley is dysfunctional...SuperWonder embodies reciprocation and a healthy equal relationship of two emotionally strong and inspiring people. So this is why SuperWonder appeals to all ages and all events. From a child's gender reveal to birthday to weddings to parties. SMWW is for any age from 0 to retirement and older. SuperWonder is merchandising gold. DC has the jackpot and refuses to capitalize on it . And by that I don't mean allowing companies who apply for permission to use the images...but putting the couple out there is a concrete way and to a wider audience. That means tv and movies. Seems the retailers of the general public understand yet DC do not. Brasil alone according to Bleeding Cool sells more comics than North America. Brasil we see constantly embraces Clark and Diana all year around. DC needs to break the market of the general public. Only a well written tv series or movies will do that. SuperWonder is knocking loudly at the door to be let in. It is not some fad. It has been around for years and growing. DC is hesitating to answer because they are too caught up with nostalgia and let us face it...nostalgia will only carry them so far. It has a shelf life. After a set of movies or tv...the public forgets or moves on to something else. Few wants to wear a tshirt with a love interest character you can barely recall or who does not represent anything concrete other than a love interest.

There are many many many characters to embrace in fiction. We have franchises and characters that take the public attention and compete strongly against DC. No longer Superman is some top dog for the simple reason what DC has shown to the general public does not move them the way other characters have. And if DC characters are not well done...like the way the DCEU flunked under Snyder, other than the hardcore fans of that, the general public who makes things into hits, they won't care.

SuperWonder is powerful in their own right and that is what makes it what it is. Neither are just love interests because a love interest is usually there to motivate or show an aspect of a character but they can easily be replaced because the protagonist, is still who he and she is no matter what. This is why Batman is so powerful because he does not need one character only to tell a story or be Batman. The dude can be Batman anywhere and around anyone. Strong characters defined their own worlds and head those worlds. Without them their worlds are nothing. They can have stories by themselves without even elements of their world and still be a good story. We have seen this umpteen times with both Superman and Wonder Woman. The collision of their two worlds happens to work and two characters than can fit into each other's world. I'd say there is more reaching to make Batman /Superman work than Superman/Wonder Woman. In reality Batman can't keep up but DC as with everything dilutes Clark's abilities for this or makes him the dim brick for that duo to work. The argument about separates franchises is a weak one since Justice League is a concept that DC understands is gold and makes money. If franchises were so great and had to be by themselves, then teams and events should never happen.

Heroes are people/beings with emotions. Not mindless robots. No matter where they originate they all have hopes and fears etc. You can show them at their best and worse ...virtually anywhere. At work. Off world. Together. Being single or married does not in anyway define your morality or decency. It is who you are as an individual. DC needs to get their head out that tired outdated box. Their grounded argument is like saying if a doctor is not married he/she is a crap doctor and not an actualized person. How many doctors who volunteer their lives and time for the poor, or in war torn regions etc with no thought for comforts but simply wanting to better people's lives and help them because that is who they are. And they can very well meet another doctor and fall in love. It does not make them less than they are and being a doctor isn't something they shut off either. When they take of the coat or scrubs...being a doctor is such a huge part of who you are from the time you start to study, to the places you visit, the patients you see, where you practice, the lives you help...how in the world can you divorce yourself from it if you have true compassion and empathy? It is why I will never understand this ridiculous Clark/Superman separation. It is like saying Superman has no true empathy for those he saves, he just does it because and in reality he'd just give it up for an easy life. He sees it as a burden. And yes there are people like that who go into a job because they want a salary and not for the love of it. And they are the worst at what they do. DC has to stop treating Clark/Superman as a guy with powers who is concerned about his comfort and more like a hero who embraces what he does because he is innately a man that wants to help and do what he does. Same goes for Diana. And the fact both understand this...makes them work as a pair. She'd never ask him or expect him to stop and least of all for her. And vice versa.

SuperWonder is a concept that DC can easily use in their multiverse and outside canon series. They have multimedia and so many great AU stories. All the eggs do not have to be placed in one basket.
    This print of Tony's selfie is one of the best I have seen. It's lovely. I have noticed too...it comes under Wonder Woman merch in some places than Superman. Makes sense to me since Wonder Woman's stock is probably bigger and more popular today with the general audience given her movie success.
    Always on point with your commentary, Hellacre!
    1000% agree especially the bold! As I said, it would be different if SuperWonder concept hasn’t proven over the years to be a success outside of comics and beyond with merch and resonating with the general audience, but in story, their worlds meld together so seamlessly. It’s natural, yes, of course as Wonder Woman is THE counterpart to Superman and vice versa, though the impact of that remains and has evolved to such a deeper connection of the two. There shouldn’t be any hesitation embracing and capitalizing on all of that.

New Lego SM/WW pics:

"For every Wonder, there's a Super"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bye3TFgI95I/

"... we are sparks, we are dynamite, you haven't seen anything yet, the best must come... of every story you know we are the happy ending ... 🦸🏼*♀️ ♡ 🦸🏻*♂️"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx5MhWKIzWn/

"The family grows even more."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxWms3MgHb_/

"Valentine's Day, I just wanted to remember the day of our engagement here ❤ I love you @nicolasfmphotography
    Photos by @sarafrancofotografia"

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByndgPUp...d=j6riznwxccmn

Yeah, there were tons of SM/WW related posts for the Brazilian Vday. A lot of repost of classic SM/WW panels/covers from the comics but also new pics of art, toys, etc. to wish a happy vday. Over the next days, I'll post the ones I found.

Yeah, they have different mediums that can be used to "sell" different stories/status quo. The "media synergy" is really limiting especially for characters like SM and WW.

Yeah, there were tons of SM/WW related posts for the Brazilian Vday. A lot of repost of classic SM/WW panels/covers from the comics but also new pics of art, toys, etc. to wish a happy vday. Over the next days, I'll post the ones I found.
    It’s truly amazing to see how much SMWW is celebrated and part of so many celebrations!

Can’t wait to see all the posts!! Hehe so it’s just know we will have “post- whatever occasion” posts that will last for a few days after 😉

Yeah, they have different mediums that can be used to "sell" different stories/status quo. The "media synergy" is really limiting especially for characters like SM and WW.
    Superman and Wonder Woman aren’t characters that need to be limited. They are THE characters that are suppose to tap into different ways of storytelling.