Page 271 of 410 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321371 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 6144

(Part 1) The Story of Superman and Wonder Woman: Engagement Photoshoot

“To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world. ” ― Dr. Seuss.

And that is how my hubby and I feel about each other; with him being my super man, and me being his wonder woman literally and figuratively speaking. With that in mind, it's only befitting if we dress up as superheroes; Superman and Wonder Woman for our very late post engagement/couple photoshoot. ☺

To sum it up, we got each other's back. We support and complement each other with our personalities, strengths and weaknesses just like the dynamic duo, Superman and Wonder Woman who are both a class of their own, but stand as equals together. 🤩

A shout-out to Lisa (Lisa Fisher Photography) for putting up with our antics and making this happen. She's an amazing and talented photographer. We love her work and the photos she took for us. 😘”

(Part 2)

(Part 3)

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    (Part 1) The Story of Superman and Wonder Woman: Engagement Photoshoot

“To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world. ” ― Dr. Seuss.

And that is how my hubby and I feel about each other; with him being my super man, and me being his wonder woman literally and figuratively speaking. With that in mind, it's only befitting if we dress up as superheroes; Superman and Wonder Woman for our very late post engagement/couple photoshoot. ☺

To sum it up, we got each other's back. We support and complement each other with our personalities, strengths and weaknesses just like the dynamic duo, Superman and Wonder Woman who are both a class of their own, but stand as equals together.
    🤩

A shout-out to Lisa (Lisa Fisher Photography) for putting up with our antics and making this happen. She's an amazing and talented photographer. We love her work and the photos she took for us. 😘”

The bolded part!
    This! This is what SMWW is. It was what they represent. It is what they are. It is what they bring to each other. A HEALTHY dynamic. A real compatibility. A strong and desirable foundation and relationship. It is why so MANY gravitate to this pairing.

People don't want a contrived codependent relationship that not only doesn't inspire, but ultimately only really serves one person in the relationship at the expense of the other. People want a relationship that is not only reciprocal, but it is motivating, it pushes you to be better because you each hold each other accountable, you grow, you complement each other, there is trust, you're each other's confidant and know you can rely on the other through thick and thin, there is understanding, shared values and goals, and your differences are far outweighed by your commonalities. I could go on, but I'll end by saying SMWW represents a mature, healthy, loving, trusting, strong and real relationship that lasts. That is the hallmark of lasting romantic relationships.

It warms my heart to see posts like these which reinforce that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    The bolded part!
    This! This is what SMWW is. It was what they represent. It is what they are. It is what they bring to each other. A HEALTHY dynamic. A real compatibility. A strong and desirable foundation and relationship. It is why so MANY gravitate to this pairing.

People don't want a contrived codependent relationship that not only doesn't inspire, but ultimately only really serves one person in the relationship at the expense of the other. People want a relationship that is not only reciprocal, but it is motivating, it pushes you to be better because you each hold each other accountable, you grow, you complement each other, there is trust, you're each other's confidant and know you can rely on the other through thick and thin, there is understanding, shared values and goals, and your differences are far outweighed by your commonalities. I could go on, but I'll end by saying SMWW represents a mature, healthy, loving, trusting, strong and real relationship that lasts. That is the hallmark of lasting romantic relationships.

It warms my heart to see posts like these which reinforce that fact.

YAAASSSS!!!!

It has been genuinely shown time and time again how positively impactful this dynamic is. If the dynamic wasn’t what it is, we wouldn’t see any of this daily. These couples/families connect to SMWW on a very deep level not just as characters but as said, what the represent.

No amount of contrived narratives or attempts at revisionist history going to change that.

YAAASSSS!!!!

It has been genuinely shown time and time again how positively impactful this dynamic is. If the dynamic wasn’t what it is, we wouldn’t see any of this daily. These couples/families connect to SMWW on a very deep level not just as characters but as said, what the represent.

No amount of contrived narratives or attempts at revisionist history going to change that.

That part!

Isn't it funny how some writers really tried to make literally the most honorable, compassionate, self-sacrificing, noble, kind characters of the DC universe into villains simply because they fall for each other? How crazy is that?
    Characters for whom their positive qualities and attributes is an innate aspect of who they are will suddenly and mysteriously lose that very significant part of themselves because they got together or lost a human love interest that is mostly used as a crutch and plot device so to justify their continued existence? Yikes.

Nevertheless, I am heartened by what I am hearing about Year One though certain folks are trying so hard to find something to latch onto in order to discredit the storyline and warp the narrative per usual. However, can’t wait for when Diana makes an appearance! 😉

Further, stoked that K.C. SMWW will be making an appearance even though it is Bendis. Plus, we have the Superman and Wonder Woman guidebook coming out! Hello! AND Golden Child to look forward to! At this moment in time, I can blissfully ignore the BS that has been pushed SMWW’s way. I’m on an SMWW high. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I loved the drawings! Thank you, Last Son!

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Nevertheless, I am heartened by what I am hearing about Year One though certain folks are trying so hard to find something to latch onto in order to discredit the storyline and warp the narrative per usual. However, can’t wait for when Diana makes an appearance! 😉

Further, stoked that K.C. SMWW will be making an appearance even though it is Bendis. Plus, we have the Superman and Wonder Woman guidebook coming out! Hello! AND Golden Child to look forward to! At this moment in time, I can blissfully ignore the BS that has been pushed SMWW’s way. I’m on an SMWW high. 😊
    Yeah, we are getting a more positive vibe from the second half of this year. Hope it'll further increase moving forward and that what we'll see soon will turn out to be a new beginning/renaissance for SM/WW.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    I loved the drawings! Thank you, Last Son!
    You're welcome. Glad you liked the art selected. 🤗

Hello my friends! Happy Friday!

""The only thing that can save the world is LOVE" 💖

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByESWXun...d=ht4pdd836hc4

"Loving this order ❤️🖤💙"

https://www.instagram.com/p/By3zS4nl...d=kxnveoq37oji

"Blessed Valentine's Day.
    Wonder woman and super man Nec"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Byl1teBB...d=had73s2xqkzk

That part!

Isn't it funny how some writers really tried to make literally the most honorable, compassionate, self-sacrificing, noble, kind characters of the DC universe into villains simply because they fall for each other? How crazy is that?
    Characters for whom their positive qualities and attributes is an innate aspect of who they are will suddenly and mysteriously lose that very significant part of themselves because they got together or lost a human love interest that is mostly used as a crutch and plot device so to justify their continued existence? Yikes.

Exactly why it didn’t work. It made/makes no sense what so ever. Counterproductive. These narrow minded narratives didn’t help anything but threw characters under the bus.
    Superman and Wonder Woman are each other’s counterparts in all positive ways. To be THE ultimate representation of equals as man and woman. That connection has evolved over the years being a positive impact amongst so many. Not sure how this concept got lost and twisted in such a contrived way. Why would it? It’s a concept that should be embraced and cherished of all because in this day it is something that is continuing to be emphasized on.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

How has this not been posted yet?

Men of Steel, Women of Wonder: Opening Talk | Fahamu Pecou & Aphrodite Navab:

Yeah, we are getting a more positive vibe from the second half of this year. Hope it'll further increase moving forward and that what we'll see soon will turn out to be a new beginning/renaissance for SM/WW.
    I sincerely hope so. Their history and connection is too special a thing to attempt to ignore.

Exactly why it didn’t work. It made/makes no sense what so ever. Counterproductive. These narrow minded narratives didn’t help anything but threw characters under the bus.
    Superman and Wonder Woman are each other’s counterparts in all positive ways. To be THE ultimate representation of equals as man and woman. That connection has evolved over the years being a positive impact amongst so many. Not sure how this concept got lost and twisted in such a contrived way. Why would it? It’s a concept that should be embraced and cherished of all because in this day it is something that is continuing to be emphasized on.
    Yes ma'am.
    As has been stated in canon past, SMWW is inevitable. Rather than trying to fight or destroy it with contrived nonsensical narratives, capitalize on it. It is a gem bursting with so many possibilities.

There's an entire audience out there waiting. Many have been waiting for years while DC has been playing around throwing nuggets here and there, giving false hope then taking it back. SMWW deserves so much more than that.

How has this not been posted yet?

Men of Steel, Women of Wonder: Opening Talk | Fahamu Pecou & Aphrodite Navab:

Thank you for sharing. Will definitely check this out.

...As has been stated in canon past, SMWW is inevitable. Rather than trying to fight or destroy it with contrived nonsensical narratives, capitalize on it. It is a gem bursting with so many possibilities.

There's an entire audience out there waiting. Many have been waiting for years while DC has been playing around throwing nuggets here and there, giving false hope then taking it back. SMWW deserves so much more than that....
    Bravo, well put LadyP.

How tragic is it that the DC Office continues to stubbornly ignore the concept or even try to actively destroy it at times?
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."