Page 101 of 273 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 4090
  1. #1501
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssupes View Post
    I would enjoy a A-ko remake, that would be awesome with some up to date animation.
    Itís a fantastic concept obviously! 😉 I love the idea of Kal and Diana incognito but you get the not so subtle hints of who they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

    Things do not always go according to plan. The DCEU as a whole is a perfect example of this.
    Yep that totally veered off LOL 🤭

    👽
    Hehe 🤣

  2. #1502
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,496

    Default

    Funko SM/WW toys pics:

    "💗💖💕💏💑👫 #SuperWonder #superman #WonderWoman #powercouple #lovers"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BtwBAf8FMUh/

    "#Superman #WonderWoman"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BttQt5EHByP/

    "Clark Kent and Diana Prince 🍭Happy Wednesday🍭"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BttS5LChBqa/

  3. #1503
    Extraordinary Member hellacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    A few weeks ago, I posted some SM/WW sketches by Eru. Here is one of them finished.

    "COMMISSION FINISHED!!🎉 Thanks @stephology_ for trust in me! I had a super/wonderful time drawing this!"





    WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    This is so stunning. The perspective, the expressions, the colors... I can't stop staring at it.

  4. #1504
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Funko SM/WW toys pics:

    "💗💖💕💏💑👫 #SuperWonder #superman #WonderWoman #powercouple #lovers"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BtwBAf8FMUh/

    "#Superman #WonderWoman"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BttQt5EHByP/

    "Clark Kent and Diana Prince 🍭Happy Wednesday🍭"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BttS5LChBqa/
    More DCEU love! There sure is a lot of Funko posts! 🤗 LOVE IT

  5. #1505
    Extraordinary Member hellacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,572

    Default

    Seeing all these DCEU SMWW toys bought together...and displayed together....and other smww figures ...many clearly bought by couples or smww fans...


  6. #1506
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Seeing all these DCEU SMWW toys bought together...and displayed together....and other smww figures ...many clearly bought by couples or smww fans...

    LOL RIGHT?! 🤣 Itís very interesting how that goes! No interaction yet still put together in various of ways, be it art, toys, or cosplay.

  7. #1507
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    Hello, my friends!!! A happy Wednesday to us all! May God or whatever you believe (or not) blessed us with laughs, kisses and loving hugs!

    "Tutti i super uomini hanno dietro di loro una super donna che gli dice cosa fare! Buon San Valentino!"

    "All the super men have a super woman behind them telling them what to do! Happy Valentine's Day!"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt0yTHQg...on_share_sheet
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 03-18-2019 at 07:05 PM.

  8. #1508
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Hello, my friends!!! A happy Wednesday to us all! May God or whatever you believe (or not) blessed us with laughs, kisses and loving hugs!

    "Tutti i super uomini hanno dietro di loro una super donna che gli dice cosa fare! Buon San Valentino!"

    "All the super men have a super woman behind them telling them what to do! Happy Valentine's Day!"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt0yTHQg...on_share_sheet
    LOL! The caption! Yeah Diana is always pushing Clark to be the best of himself. 😉
    Loving all the cute Valentines posts. The custom made gifts are adorable! ❤️🤗

  9. #1509
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    LOL! The caption! Yeah Diana is always pushing Clark to be the best of himself. ��
    Loving all the cute Valentines posts. The custom made gifts are adorable! ❤️��
    Yes! Diana knows how to extract from him the best that he can be and can do, I think this happens when you have someone at your side who really understands and completes you ... I know that maybe I should not touch this subject here, since here we celebrate positivity in all its glory full of unicorns and rainbows, but I have a request to do to all the writers here: whatever you do do not commit the serious mistakes of Superman 8, released today by DC ... not if you want that I keep calling what you put in the paper of Superman. Let's keep writing the real Superman next to a woman who really understands, loves and completes him. Thank you.

  10. #1510
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Yes! Diana knows how to extract from him the best that he can be and can do, I think this happens when you have someone at your side who really understands and completes you ... I know that maybe I should not touch this subject here, since here we celebrate positivity in all its glory full of unicorns and rainbows, but I have a request to do to all the writers here: whatever you do do not commit the serious mistakes of Superman 8, released today by DC ... not if you want that I keep calling what you put in the paper of Superman. Let's keep writing the real Superman next to a woman who really understands, loves and completes him. Thank you.
    No conflict, no story...however thereís a huge difference in natural conflict and contrived forced conflict. Readers donít expect sunshine, picnics and rainbows all the time. We want these characters to go through trials, learn and grow but that doesnít mean force idiotic drama for the sake of drama.

  11. #1511
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,496

    Default

    Random Super/Wonder stuff:

    "Herni already has her new case!"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BtwQccFl612/

    "Liquid Soap and Moisturizing Cream"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Btv_dGshmGc/

    "This would make a great gift for a wedding present, engagement present or just for you to your loved one #superman #wonderwoman #love #couple #legominifigure #wedding #gift #engagement"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BtelMNenzr0/

  12. #1512
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    “I want
    To do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.”
    ― Pablo Neruda, Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair




    ❤️ Happy Valentine's Day ❤️ 5/7.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt1Nht3A...on_share_sheet
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 03-18-2019 at 07:09 PM.

  13. #1513
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Random Super/Wonder stuff:

    "Herni already has her new case!"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BtwQccFl612/

    "Liquid Soap and Moisturizing Cream"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Btv_dGshmGc/

    "This would make a great gift for a wedding present, engagement present or just for you to your loved one #superman #wonderwoman #love #couple #legominifigure #wedding #gift #engagement"

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BtelMNenzr0/
    Hehe fabulous randoms! I want that case!!!
    Very nice DCEU collage! LOL the irony is still funny!

    And more LEGO love! How cute!

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    ďI want
    To do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.Ē
    ― Pablo Neruda, Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair




    ❤️ Happy Valentine's Day ❤️ 5/7.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt1Nht3A...on_share_sheet
    Beautiful!

  14. #1514
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

    "Liquid Soap and Moisturizing Cream"


    Oh my God... perfume and now liquid soap and moistuizing cream... the perfume industry is also dominated! Kkkkkkkkkk

    ahhhh yeah... we are close to the official SMWW date again!

    "My funny valentine
    Sweet, comic valentine
    You make me smile with my heart
    Your looks are laughable, unphotographable
    Yet you're my favorite work of artMy funny valentine
    Sweet, comic valentine
    You make me smile with my heart
    Your looks are laughable, unphotographable
    Yet you're my favorite work of art..."



    "Valentine's day special ��
    Super man �� Wonder woman"

    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt1V2x8F...on_share_sheet
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 03-18-2019 at 07:10 PM.

  15. #1515
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Oh my God... perfume and now liquid soap and moistuizing cream... the perfume industry is also dominated! Kkkkkkkkkk
    Well we do have JPG fragrance 😏😍 would love for another!

    ahhhh yeah... we are close to the official SMWW date again!

    "My funny valentine
    Sweet, comic valentine
    You make me smile with my heart
    Your looks are laughable, unphotographable
    Yet you're my favorite work of artMy funny valentine
    Sweet, comic valentine
    You make me smile with my heart
    Your looks are laughable, unphotographable
    Yet you're my favorite work of art..."



    "Valentine's day special ��
    Super man �� Wonder woman"

    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt1V2x8F...on_share_sheet
    Adorable!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •