Page 103 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 4502
  1. #1531
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    New SM/WW art:

    "❤️❤️❤️ #valentines #vday #gift #love #girlfriend #wonderwoman"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt1WvJ4Blqx/

    "Today I finished a Superman & Wonder Woman commissioned painting ready for Valentine’s Day."



    https://twitter.com/kayleighmashman/...00082276519937

    "When Clark Kent meets Wonder Woman (and Wonder Woman can't be charmed cuz she an independent woman chil')"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BtxEdYNlpYt/
    The second pic reminds me Cassie and Conner.... ahhh how I miss them!

  2. #1532
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    From Detective Comics 998 out today... cool to see their fused logos but no idea what it is as part of the circuits of the hellbat suit? LOL





  3. #1533
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    From Detective Comics 998 out today... cool to see their fused logos but no idea what it is as part of the circuits of the hellbat suit? LOL




    A SMWW commission on Man and Superman, SMWW's symbol on Detective Comics, WW's hand on SM's shoulder at HiC ... what does DC want? Does she want cause heart attack on those with a weak heart and little faith?? Or is it that for a few seconds, they remember that SMWW has fans? anyway: MORE, WE WANT MORE!

  4. #1534
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    A SMWW commission on Man and Superman, SMWW's symbol on Detective Comics, WW's hand on SM's shoulder at HiC ... what does DC want? Does she want cause heart attack on those with a weak heart and little faith?? Or is it that for a few seconds, they remember that SMWW has fans? anyway: MORE, WE WANT MORE!
    🤣Have their cake and eat it too...? Itís the little things like this that effortlessly stands out. That can make a difference and impact, they strive for. Itís not that difficult Especially when itís proven to be a success LOL

  5. #1535
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    From Detective Comics 998 out today... cool to see their fused logos but no idea what it is as part of the circuits of the hellbat suit? LOL



    WTH?!? I guess the super-wonder "battery" empowers the suit. 😅

  6. #1536
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    WTH?!? I guess the super-wonder "battery" empowers the suit. ��
    SMWW is the core of everything powerful in DC!!!! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

  7. #1537
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    A SMWW commission on Man and Superman, SMWW's symbol on Detective Comics, WW's hand on SM's shoulder at HiC ... what does DC want? Does she want cause heart attack on those with a weak heart and little faith?? Or is it that for a few seconds, they remember that SMWW has fans? anyway: MORE, WE WANT MORE!
    I wonder what they'll publish next week. 😅

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    SMWW is the core of everything powerful in DC!!!! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    That's true. lol. 🤣

  8. #1538
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    WTH?!? I guess the super-wonder "battery" empowers the suit. 😅
    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    SMWW is the core of everything powerful in DC!!!! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    LOL itís battery?! 🤣
    A bit poetic isnít it? 🤔😜

  9. #1539
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,723

    Default

    SM/WW toys photography + a Trinity pic with SM/WW touching their hands:

    "And the Earth spins 'round while the people fall down, And the world stands still, not a sound, not a sound. #superman #wonderwoman"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BttQt5EHByP/

    "The ultimate, perfect couple!!"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BttS5LChBqa/

    "#TheTrinity"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BtxKGAuFSeY/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 02-13-2019 at 05:50 PM.

  10. #1540
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    SM/WW toys photography + a Trinity pic with SM/WW touching their hands:

    "And the Earth spins 'round while the people fall down, And the world stands still, not a sound, not a sound. #superman #wonderwoman"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BttQt5EHByP/
    Awe! How sweet is this?! Looks like JL 14 Smallville scene except winter background than fall of course 😉

    "The ultimate, perfect couple!!"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BttS5LChBqa/
    The caption says it all 😍

    They are seemingly holding hands. This is how it suppose to be! 😌

  11. #1541
    Mighty Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    LOL it’s battery?! ��
    A bit poetic isn’t it? ����
    It is destiny!!!! You can try run from it, but you can't hide forever! It is like the Death from that movie... Final Destination, I think... the actor who played was Tony Todd... it is inevitable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    SM/WW toys photography + a Trinity pic with SM/WW touching their hands:

    "And the Earth spins 'round while the people fall down, And the world stands still, not a sound, not a sound. #superman #wonderwoman"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BttQt5EHByP/

    "The ultimate, perfect couple!!"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BttS5LChBqa/

    "#TheTrinity"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BtxKGAuFSeY/
    I love this dolls!

  12. #1542
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    It is destiny!!!! You can try run from it, but you can't hide forever! It is like the Death from that movie... Final Destination, I think... the actor who played was Tony Todd... it is inevitable.
    Thereís a connection they have that is very unique and should be explored and honored as it is outside of comics. The inspiration the two bring about together. It goes beyond superficial aspects.

  13. #1543
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Awe! How sweet is this?! Looks like JL 14 Smallville scene except winter background than fall of course 😉
    More like this scene...



    They are seemingly holding hands. This is how it suppose to be! 😌
    Yep, that's why I posted it. 😅

  14. #1544
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    More like this scene...

    Oh...yeah this is more accurate! 🤣😍

    Yep, that's why I posted it. 😅
    😏LOL

  15. #1545
    Extraordinary Member hellacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Yes! Diana knows how to extract from him the best that he can be and can do, I think this happens when you have someone at your side who really understands and completes you ... I know that maybe I should not touch this subject here, since here we celebrate positivity in all its glory full of unicorns and rainbows, but I have a request to do to all the writers here: whatever you do do not commit the serious mistakes of Superman 8, released today by DC ... not if you want that I keep calling what you put in the paper of Superman. Let's keep writing the real Superman next to a woman who really understands, loves and completes him. Thank you.
    Ah yes, I saw on Bleeding Cool in successive weeks they explaining how utterly stupid Rebirth Superman is. That is the description they used. Not mine. I can only hope Frank Miller gives us a Superman who is not a whiny, self entitled flying brick.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •