Page 113 of 410 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 6144

New52 LOVE!

“All I need is ❤ #wufitness ❤ and these weights. Happy Valentine's Day from Wonder Woman and Superman.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt4uVVVjn45/

New52 Superman and Wonder Woman at 6 flags: Magic Mountain

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt9grPun40e/

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    It's shocking what's happening to DC right now! We have come out of an extremely creative period with a huge range of amazing, creative, innovative books like new 52 for a storybook that does not make the least sense (Rebirth) and now what will we have? A drastic reduction of books, dismissal of artists and writers (which leads to a repetition in art and writing style) and much more pressure on DC's exclusive artists and writers. We, the general public, who expect to read JSA, Legion, that fight for Hawkman to keep up every month, we will suffer from the lack of our heroes. I have seen many people who hate SMWW say that new 52 has failed because of the couple ... no, new 52 is over because it was purposely sabotaged so people could impose their personal taste above the taste of the public. Rebirth yes failed, will last just over two years even with the company using all its power to make it work ... Rebirth and its protagonists were terrible choices.
    I get some like Rebirth. I have 0 problem with that. My issue has been and will always be the poor way they dealt with the new 52, the way they try to tell readers this is what they must accept because they feel like flip flopping, the lack of coherency in heroes like SM and WW, drastic lack of development. It makes for poor story telling and any story telling that is done on the fly...ie making it up as you go along and what they make up makes no sense...yeah that is just bad management of a line.

I am so sorry for the artists, inkers, letterers etc.

As for those who try to blame smww for anything...anyone with access to comichron, comics beat, even bleeding cool and any site that brings analysis or tells us what is happening to the industry etc etc can easily show up their absurd claims. SMWW sold better than some of the stuff the haters praise or like to deem popular. One wonder what in fact defines popular. Is it numbers as in sales? Is it merchandising? Is it fan art? Is it a presence in pop culture? Seems to me SMWW ticks all the boxes and some!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    New52 LOVE!

“All I need is ❤ #wufitness ❤ and these weights. Happy Valentine's Day from Wonder Woman and Superman.”

Strong Woman! Love her tank!!!! And we have tons of pics of strong, empowered women who love smww.

And here we have out new 52 couple and I have noticed time and time again...new 52 cosplayers look great!!!!! New 52 Supermen in art, comic, cosplay are hot!

New52 LOVE!

Oh my... how I miss new 52 SMWW! How I miss new 52 WW! Good times!

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    I get some like Rebirth. I have 0 problem with that. My issue has been and will always be the poor way they dealt with the new 52, the way they try to tell readers this is what they must accept because they feel like flip flopping, the lack of coherency in heroes like SM and WW, drastic lack of development. It makes for poor story telling and any story telling that is done on the fly...ie making it up as you go along and what they make up makes no sense...yeah that is just bad management of a line.

I am so sorry for the artists, inkers, letterers etc.

As for those who try to blame smww for anything...anyone with access to comichron, comics beat, even bleeding cool and any site that brings analysis or tells us what is happening to the industry etc etc can easily show up their absurd claims. SMWW sold better than some of the stuff the haters praise or like to deem popular. One wonder what in fact defines popular. Is it numbers as in sales? Is it merchandising? Is it fan art? Is it a presence in pop culture? Seems to me SMWW ticks all the boxes and some!
    True!

Adorable SuperWonder kids!

“In the world I only see fantasy. I am a child and my heart is full of hope and joy!
    Antonia and the classmate ❤️.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt82O72HWuD/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt6SnZlHk-F/

Adorable SuperWonder kids!

“In the world I only see fantasy. I am a child and my heart is full of hope and joy!
    Antonia and the classmate ❤️.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt82O72HWuD/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt6SnZlHk-F/
    Look at the poses !!! The face of the boy !!!!! I loved it! I know I will find many mini SMWW at this carnival!

Strong Woman! Love her tank!!!! And we have tons of pics of strong, empowered women who love smww.

And here we have out new 52 couple and I have noticed time and time again...new 52 cosplayers look great!!!!! New 52 Supermen in art, comic, cosplay are hot!
    Yes! 🙌 It’s absolutely wonderful (pun intended) that tons are very motivated by Wonder Woman. What she truly stands for. As well as having their Supermen support as well 😉

Oh my... how I miss new 52 SMWW! How I miss new 52 WW! Good times!
    !
    New52 Superman was bae 🤣😝 Had such swagger and confidence. I miss that fire from both of them really!

Look at the poses !!! The face of the boy !!!!! I loved it! I know I will find many mini SMWW at this carnival!
    Oh please! Oh please! Be sure to share them all! 🤗

Empowerment. This is what SMWW is about. At least this is what Marston wanted and I am sure the Siegels did not intend for Clark to be denying who and what he was , where he came from and what he could achieve. Empowerment is a great thing you can give your children. Letting them see what real truth is. Letting them be allowed to be all they can be. Not suppressing their natural urges to fit in with a crowd ...to be like one of many sheep...SMWW as they are have always been a great inspiration. It is only DC and myopic writers could come up with bs that these heroes could become evil for stupid reasons or need to assimilate so much they lose what they are.

Empowerment. This is what SMWW is about. At least this is what Marston wanted and I am sure the Siegels did not intend for Clark to be denying who and what he was , where he came from and what he could achieve. Empowerment is a great thing you can give your children. Letting them see what real truth is. Letting them be allowed to be all they can be. Not suppressing their natural urges to fit in with a crowd ...to be like one of many sheep...SMWW as they are have always been a great inspiration. It is only DC and myopic writers could come up with bs that these heroes could become evil for stupid reasons or need to assimilate so much they lose what they are.
    This is one of the reasons that SMWW is fought with so much hatred by some, with such fury that it even drives people to lie and play dirty! SMWW is not just a "fictional comic couple", SMWW is an idea, it's a revolution! It is the graphic representation, in the form of a couple, of equality, empowerment, cultural, religious and educational respect. It is the alignment with the most modern worldly thoughts.

This is one of the reasons that SMWW is fought with so much hatred by some, with such fury that it even drives people to lie and play dirty! SMWW is not just a "fictional comic couple", SMWW is an idea, it's a revolution! It is the graphic representation, in the form of a couple, of equality, empowerment, cultural, religious and educational respect. It is the alignment with the most modern worldly thoughts.

BTW. I read that Jupiter's Legacy has gotten a Netflix series! Imagine that! Once again...other people beating DC to capitalize on what DC refuses to act on...ie what if SM and WW got married and had children in our modern age etc etc. Marvel did it with Civil War while DC still sits on KC and won't do a thing with it despite them having KC first. But then when one considers who makes the creative decisions you kinda feel some of those creators simply want their stuff keep being pushed despite it not entirely able to rejuvenate DC or generate interest and a vast playing field the way Marvel has done.

Superman and Wonder Woman have become a mindset. It doesn’t mean acting “godly” and/or disconnected from humanity as some want to claim 🙄. It’s empowerment, exactly. Knowing and embracing your truth, exactly. Be the best of the best of who one can be. Superman and Wonder Woman aren’t suppose to conform to narrow minded views. They are suppose to be have a wider, broader view of all.

Also, given the fact that there is a museum exhibition, that’s discussing exactly this and validating points made even more so. How is this suppose to be deemed a bad thing? 🤨
    Last edited by LoveStar; 02-16-2019 at 09:07 PM.

Superman and Wonder Woman have become a mindset. It doesn’t mean acting “godly” and/or disconnected from humanity as some want to claim ��. It’s empowerment, exactly. Knowing and embracing your truth, exactly. Be the best of the best of who one can be. Superman and Wonder Woman aren’t suppose to conform to narrow minded views. They are suppose to be have a wider, broader view of all.

Also, given the fact that there is a museum exhibition, that’s discussing exactly this and validating points made even more so. How is this suppose to be deemed a bad thing? ��
    It's not. The thousands of people that post SMWW content, dedicate their lives to being better people , trying to fulfill their potential, the couples and families showing love, the people of diversity all over the world, identifying with the positive messages and showing despite differences, we all can be heroes, the cosplayers who do charity, the people who keep fighting on be it sickness or trying to stay fit, the artists who feel creative juices flowing , the cakes, and arts and crafts people, even the pets and toys, we can be children again as children can feel heroic...smww is a GREAT thing.

BTW. I read that Jupiter's Legacy has gotten a Netflix series! Imagine that! Once again...other people beating DC to capitalize on what DC refuses to act on...ie what if SM and WW got married and had children in our modern age etc etc. Marvel did it with Civil War while DC still sits on KC and won't do a thing with it despite them having KC first. But then when one considers who makes the creative decisions you kinda feel some of those creators simply want their stuff keep being pushed despite it not entirely able to rejuvenate DC or generate interest and a vast playing field the way Marvel has done.
    Well my hopes lie in the fact that DC is openly copying Marvel, even in the editorial line and hiring writers and artists who were from there ... who knows now they learn something.

Superman and Wonder Woman have become a mindset. It doesn’t mean acting “godly” and/or disconnected from humanity as some want to claim ��. It’s empowerment, exactly. Knowing and embracing your truth, exactly. Be the best of the best of who one can be. Superman and Wonder Woman aren’t suppose to conform to narrow minded views. They are suppose to be have a wider, broader view of all.

Also, given the fact that there is a museum exhibition, that’s discussing exactly this and validating points made even more so. How is this suppose to be deemed a bad thing? ��
    "It doesn’t mean acting “godly” and/or disconnected from humanity as some want to claim"... Anyone who thinks that at some point the sense of loneliness felt by SM and WW is to behave in a "godly" way is an idiot.

Maybe if the exhibition were called Men of Steel Women of Kleenex and exposed all the implications of the title some people would be happy and found it perfect.

It's not. The thousands of people that post SMWW content, dedicate their lives to being better people , trying to fulfill their potential, the couples and families showing love, the people of diversity all over the world, identifying with the positive messages and showing despite differences, we all can be heroes, the cosplayers who do charity, the people who keep fighting on be it sickness or trying to stay fit, the artists who feel creative juices flowing , the cakes, and arts and crafts people, even the pets and toys, we can be children again as children can feel heroic...smww is a GREAT thing.
    Perfect!!!!

"Do not let Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan."

Albert Schweitzer

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt-IpD-g...on_share_sheet
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 03-18-2019 at 07:33 PM.