Page 120 of 410 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 6144

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Ha! True! Of course there will be intermissions but I could definitely sit through this! ��

Hal and Barry teasing singing “Can you feel the love tonight” as a reference!

The Gods definitely need a very strong ballad.

Oh and the most important, Hippolyta. I think of “Mother’s Prayer” by Celine Dion. ��
    Yeah, yeah... and if we have a flashback of Lyta with Zeus the song has to be "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye !!! Imagine new 52 Zeus looking at Lyta and singing this song .... kkkkkkkkkkkkkk Kratos voice actor has a powerful voice, shame that I do not know if he can sing, he could be Darkseid. Ahhhhhhhhhh we need a song for the first kiss !!! The "Do you feel alone?" scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Yeah, yeah... and if we have a flashback of Lyta with Zeus the song has to be "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye !!! Imagine new 52 Zeus looking at Lyta and singing this song .... kkkkkkkkkkkkkk Kratos voice actor has a powerful voice, shame that I do not know if he can sing, he could be Darkseid. Ahhhhhhhhhh we need a song for the first kiss !!! The "Do you feel alone?" scene.
    LOL!! The bold!!! I can...not!!! 😂

Zeus totally has Barry White kind of voice, though LOL

For the first kiss, it’s hard to choose just one song.
    One fav. video from the SMWW IG. https://www.instagram.com/p/BfKoQ5vgfGK/

LOL!! The bold!!! I can...not!!! ��

Zeus totally has Barry White kind of voice, though LOL

For the first kiss, it’s hard to choose just one song.
    One fav. video from the SMWW IG. https://www.instagram.com/p/BfKoQ5vgfGK/
    Ohhh yes, yes, the video.... perfect!

Yeah, Zeus with Barry White voice... sorry Hera.... sooo sorry but your man is hot!!!!!

Can Billy have a number like the piano scene in Big with Tom Hanks? I know that he and Cyborg will be the saddest part of the story but... ahhh Vic's father need a song too... oh my... each character fits so well into a musical scheme. SMWW main romantic pair, Billy the child, Barry and Hal best pals and comic relief, Batman the creepy friend with good heart, Vic the sad guy who finds a new reason to live because of the new friends.... it is ready! Ahhh we have a big villain too... and since we will have the Gods I want someone like Cardi or Tamax Braxton to play Strife!

Ohhh yes, yes, the video.... perfect!

Yeah, Zeus with Barry White voice... sorry Hera.... sooo sorry but your man is hot!!!!!

Can Billy have a number like the piano scene in Big with Tom Hanks? I know that he and Cyborg will be the saddest part of the story but... ahhh Vic's father need a song too... oh my... each character fits so well into a musical scheme. SMWW main romantic pair, Billy the child, Barry and Hal best pals and comic relief, Batman the creepy friend with good heart, Vic the sad guy who finds a new reason to live because of the new friends.... it is ready! Ahhh we have a big villain too... and since we will have the Gods I want someone like Cardi or Tamax Braxton to play Strife!
    Yes! Here is a newer one if you haven’t seen it! The song is so beautiful! The lyrics connecting so perfectfully with SMWW. Imagine a Very said seen when one or the other needs comfort: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtkQOiegXLX/

LOL new52 Zeus with the locks...whew...😏

Ah yes!! Every league member will have a number!
    Bold: Wow perfect descriptions!

LOL OMG!!! Got to go with Tamar as Strife !! 🤣 Fitting for the personality, the shade and drama!

Yes! Here is a newer one if you haven’t seen it! The song is so beautiful! The lyrics connecting so perfectfully with SMWW. Imagine a Very said seen when one or the other needs comfort: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtkQOiegXLX/

LOL new52 Zeus with the locks...whew...��

Ah yes!! Every league member will have a number!
    Bold: Wow perfect descriptions!

LOL OMG!!! Got to go with Tamar as Strife !! �� Fitting for the personality, the shade and drama!
    Can you imagine Tamar/Strife saying something like this:

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Ahhh we need a strong orchestral music for Darkside entrance, something epic in the level of the Imperial March of Star Wars, his fight with WW too, something strong, with a powerful feminine voice!

Can you imagine Tamar/Strife saying something like this:

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Ahhh we need a strong orchestral music for Darkside entrance, something epic in the level of the Imperial March of Star Wars, his fight with WW too, something strong, with a powerful feminine voice!
    Hehe

From Diana’s POV, 🤔 “I was Here” Beyoncé for the strong instrumental through out the fight.

Hehe

From Diana’s POV, �� “I was Here” Beyoncé for the strong instrumental through out the fight.
    Will we have Alfred? Jeremy Irons can sing... he did Scar and I have a record with him singing My Fair Lady with Dame Kiri Te Kanawa... I can see Kal singing something like "Maria" from West Side Story after the dinner scene with Diana... oh Jesus this is a delicious mess!!!! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Will we have Alfred? Jeremy Irons can sing... he did Scar and I have a record with him singing My Fair Lady with Dame Kiri Te Kanawa... I can see Kal singing something like "Maria" from West Side Story after the dinner scene with Diana... oh Jesus this is a delicious mess!!!! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Alfred gives silent shade! But he also gives a very fatherly type POV

LOL!! Delicious mess indeed! It’s full of flavor! 🤣

Ahhh this was awesome!!!! We should do this with movies too... do "remakes" with our favorite couple!!!! But let's back to business, spread the power couple gospel!

"YOU ARE THE HERO OF YOUR OWN STORY! •
    Do not look for someone to complete you, look for another HERO that will soar with you through the darkest places and to the highest places. •
    We were put on this planet to be GREAT! But greatness is forged through struggles and the toughest of battles. •
    Don’t EVER give up! Remember you are the HERO! •
    YOU GOT THIS!!!��*♂️��*♀️��"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuETzbRj...on_share_sheet
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 03-18-2019 at 07:42 PM.

Ahhh this was awesome!!!! We should do this with movies too... do "remakes" with our favorite couple!!!! But let's back to business, spread the power couple gospel!

"YOU ARE THE HERO OF YOUR OWN STORY! •
    Do not look for someone to complete you, look for another HERO that will soar with you through the darkest places and to the highest places. •
    We were put on this planet to be GREAT! But greatness is forged through struggles and the toughest of battles. •
    Don’t EVER give up! Remember you are the HERO! •
    YOU GOT THIS!!!��*♂️��*♀️��"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuETzbRj...on_share_sheet
    Oh!!! Movies are next!! Yes!!! 🤔 what genre first?

😍 Aw! The quote and the caption! Perfection! Love seeing these motivational postings!

Oh!!! Movies are next!! Yes!!! �� what genre first?

�� Aw! The quote and the caption! Perfection! Love seeing these motivational postings!
    HORROR!!!!!!!!!! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.... I think that romance it is too obvious!

HORROR!!!!!!!!!! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.... I think that romance it is too obvious!
    Honestly Diana wouldn’t have the patience 🤣 The movie would be over before starting.
    But which would you choose?

Honestly Diana wouldn’t have the patience �� The movie would be over before starting.
    But which would you choose?
    So let's not make her life easy, let's choose one with a technological mystery that, despite be lot cliché now, is always interesting ... Resident Evil ... a mix of movies and games!

So let's not make her life easy, let's choose one with a technological mystery that, despite be lot cliché now, is always interesting ... Resident Evil ... a mix of movies and games!
    Ooh! Ok! Like the idea already... tell more?

Ooh! Ok! Like the idea already... tell more?
    Basic horror kit: ambitious and unscrupulous pharmaceutical industry experiments with dna goals, magical elements or anything that anyone with two working neurons knows will go wrong. The thing spreads, infects the humans and boom, zombie apocalypse! Some will evolve into a more violent and powerful mutation (Nemesis) that will give real work to the two ... remember, it's Resident Evil, not Amazo Virus or DCeased! But I think we can play this game other day.
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 02-19-2019 at 12:44 PM.