Page 140 of 410 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 6144

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Oh, yeah... that. 🙄

Changing their characters and histories messed up with their dynamic.
    Well yeah this is what I mean. Cherry picking, revisions/retcons that has made no sense and unnecessary. Hasn’t done any good nor made things better.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

A romantic date in the park (Part I):

"#wonderwoman"

"Guess who i saw in the park today..??"

"And then he hear's someone's call for help...and he's gone again..."

https://www.instagram.com/huskydean59/

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Exactly, which is beyond frustrating. At a time when DC is struggling and there is something which could help draw in tons of potential new fans yet those in charge of the company ignore it.
    It’s very counterproductive. It doesn’t take much at all with SMWW as we see in the daily posts. Honor their history and dynamic together. Write them in a natural way instead of trying to force things. It’s a “challenge” sure I mean being creative is challenging in itself. But really all it takes is coordination and a creative team that understands and gets BOTH. DC had the idea, they know it works... take the time and effort to get back to it.

A romantic date in the park (Part I):

"#wonderwoman"

"Guess who i saw in the park today..??"

"And then he hear's someone's call for help...and he's gone again..."

AAAAWWWEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE DCEU LOVE!!!!!! ❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    "Pretty woman stop awhile
    Pretty woman talk awhile
    Pretty woman give your smile to me
    Pretty woman yeah, yeah, yeah
    Pretty woman look my way
    Pretty woman say you'll stay with me
    'Cause I need you, I'll treat you right
    Come with me baby, be mine tonight..."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuWHB_Ph...on_share_sheet
    That's cool. I suppose the image was originally a fan-art.

Except that for SM and WW, it's the same universe with a lot pre-FP stuff added in. I agree that it became messier as the initiative proceeded.
    I understood what you wanted to say but what makes me say that it is not the same universe is that by introducing new elements that have come from other universes, elements that have distorted the timeline, which have added time to the past tense but do not the least sense except that the heroes lived situations at the same time, being in two places at the same time since they did not age a single minute! A fact that makes it impossible for events to be real ... Heroes have not forgotten others, there is simply no time for them to exist! Another anomaly is Donna ... not just Diana. I do not know if you read The Sound of Thunder, a fantastic tale by Ray Bradbury? Well ... if a step outside the predetermined path, if a butterfly died in the Jurassic period by an element coming from the future changed the whole future, why ignore the fact that elements of other universes, introduced in a certain universe as part of that universe, changes that universe, transforming it into an anomaly, something different. And if is different it is not the same! What DC wants is for us to accept that they ignored the laws previously set by science fiction, something that tries to put logic into the fantastic, on behalf of an.......... event......... .. that is sinking all the creative effort of new 52! I do not accept that "it is so because DC said" .... I prefer to cling to what Bradbury, Asimov, Philip K. Dick and many others said. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. It's like saying the Earth is flat because I said the Earth is flat ... it does not make sense. It is my right to say this but I will lose credibility, in their case, lose fans and money.
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 02-26-2019 at 06:02 PM.

I understood what you wanted to say but what makes me say that it is not the same universe is that by introducing new elements that have come from other universes, elements that have distorted the timeline, which have added time to the past tense but do not the least sense except that the heroes lived situations at the same time, being in two places at the same time since they did not age a single minute! A fact that makes it impossible for events to be real ... Heroes have not forgotten others, there is simply no time for them to exist! Another anomaly is Donna ... not just Diana. I do not know if you read The Sound of Thunder, a fantastic tale by Ray Bradbury? Well ... if a step outside the predetermined path, if a butterfly died in the Jurassic period by an element coming from the future changed the whole future, why ignore the fact that elements of other universes, introduced in a certain universe as part of that universe, changes that universe, transforming it into an anomaly, something different. And if is different it is not the same! What DC wants is for us to accept that they ignored the laws previously set by science fiction, something that tries to put logic into the fantastic, on behalf of an.......... event......... .. that is sinking all the creative effort of new 52! I do not accept that "it is so because DC said" .... I prefer to cling to what Bradbury, Asimov, Philip K. Dick and many others said. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. It's like saying the Earth is flat because I said the Earth is flat ... it does not make sense. It is my right to say this but I will lose credibility, in their case, lose fans and money.
    I get your pov. I see the pre-FP stuff added as the typical comic-books retcons like when during pre-FP, they brought back a lots of pre-Crisis stuff. But what they did with Superman was just the epitome of everything wrong of the management of the franchise. They really jumped the shark with that. 🙄

I get your pov. I see the pre-FP stuff added as the typical comic-books retcons like when during pre-FP, they brought back a lots of pre-Crisis stuff. But what they did with Superman was just the epitome of everything wrong of the management of the franchise. They really jumped the shark with that. ��
    Yes.... they did a mess during pre-FP too but not in such a short time ... they let us soak up the story a little! But SM now... pft..... what a mess....

A romantic date in the park (Part II):

"Till next time then....."

"I'll be waiting... "

"#superman #wonderwoman"

I get your pov. I see the pre-FP stuff added as the typical comic-books retcons like when during pre-FP, they brought back a lots of pre-Crisis stuff. But what they did with Superman was just the epitome of everything wrong of the management of the franchise. They really jumped the shark with that. 🙄
    “Bringing back” and retconning obviously seems like a bad idea especially when it doesn’t fit when trying to mish mash elements together. They are the same characters sure...put fit within their own era(s). Staying stagnant doesn’t help either

A romantic date in the park (Part II):

"Till next time then....."

"I'll be waiting... "

"#superman #wonderwoman"

Awe!!! I want more LOL
    Hopefully the photographer picks up for another date without an interruption
    Last edited by LoveStar; 02-26-2019 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Wonder Woman with Clark Kent and Superman

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuRYaS5H-q4/
    She didn't know who to choose: Clark or Superman... and she picked them both. 🤣

“Throw back to that time I defeated Superman ”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuJewIaBbKC/
    Another Superman who suffers domestic abuse. 😅

She didn't know who to choose: Clark or Superman... and she picked them both. 🤣
    Of course she picks both! 😉 She loves all in one!

Another Superman who suffers domestic abuse. 😅
    LOL stop it!!! 🤣

She didn't know who to choose: Clark or Superman... and she picked them both. ��

Another Superman who suffers domestic abuse. ��
    Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk poor Superman!

Of course she picks both! �� She loves all in one!

LOL stop it!!! ��
    Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Yes.... they did a mess during pre-FP too but not in such a short time ... they let us soak up the story a little! But SM now... pft..... what a mess....
    “Bringing back” and retconning obviously seems like a bad idea especially when it doesn’t fit when trying to mish mash elements together. They are the same characters sure...put fit within their own era(s). Staying stagnant doesn’t help either
    I feel it was an unnecessary mess is this case. Pre-FP brought back a lot of classic elements of the Superman mythos discarded after COIE, but messing everything to add a kid in the most awkward way is just a no for me. I get that they didn't have a less convoluted way to do it, but that is a reason why you shouldn't have done it. 😅

Awe!!! I want more LOL
    Hopefully the photographer picks up for another date without an interruption
    Or Diana could just learn to fly and join him next time. 😝

I feel it was an unnecessary mess is this case. Pre-FP brought back a lot of classic elements of the Superman mythos discarded after COIE, but messing everything to add a kid in the most awkward way is just a no for me. I get that they didn't have a less convoluted way to do it, but that is a reason why you shouldn't have done it. 😅
    Exactly and not only that but the weird time jumps even forward like dog years

Or Diana could just learn to fly and join him next time. 😝
    I thought this too... would’ve said call up Hermès but aren’t the DCEU Gods dead or something? Or maybe Diana just needs to unlock all her powers somehow....

Exactly and not only that but the weird time jumps even forward like dog years
    DC prob doesn't have patient and like rushing things. 🤣

I thought this too... would’ve said call up Hermès but aren’t the DCEU Gods dead or something? Or maybe Diana just needs to unlock all her powers somehow....
    She needs a good flying teacher. *cough* Clark *cough* 😅
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 02-26-2019 at 06:42 PM.