Page 145 of 410 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 6144

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Still v-day posts? 😅 Btw, awesome words. Amen. 😎
    LOL yep!! 🤗

Love that So many couples connect with SMWW in such a beautiful spiritual way. Captions like this really hit the feel every time. ❤️❤️❤️

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    I'm fascinated with the huge variety of mugs with SMWW as a theme!
    I'm fascinated with the huge variety of pretty much everything with SMWW as a theme! 😅

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    LOL yep!! 🤗

Love that So many couples connect with SMWW in such a beautiful spiritual way. Captions like this really hit the feel every time. ❤️❤️❤️
    Exactly. It's not just a pic of 2 mugs and a breakfast.

Bologna Beach Volley Tour

“The stages of our super tour around bologna continue.
    The third stage at the savena beach arena gave show in a mixed masquerade tournament... even though we have seen a few.. but as they say... few but good and our Superman and Wonder Woman have won the Award "Most Beautiful Mask"
    Now find yourself in the photos and check if your super athletic gestures are like heroes or cartoon
    We give you an appointment at the next stage that will be held on Sunday 10 March at the palabeach airport with a male
    Happy beach everyone and I recommend tagg always
    We always thank our sponsors without which it would not be possible all this”

Last edited by LoveStar; 02-27-2019 at 04:30 PM.

Last edited by LoveStar; 02-27-2019 at 04:31 PM.

Superman and Wonder Woman... what an amazing team. 😝 And I see in the link, that Bat-Cat were there at the sport event too. 😅

From my understanding, it's up to a potential future Superman's director deciding to keep Henry or recast. The character will be on hold till a director will pitch a solo movie to the Studio. At best, Supes can make a faceless cameo in WW3 like he'll do in Shazam! 😅
    This is just sad to come to this point. As Hellacre said, it wasn’t Henry, it was the script. He isn’t done with the role, Levi, Mamoa, and others are In support still of him. Give him another chance but don’t saddle him with the old troupes.

Not wanting to connect leaves more freedom to the directors that shouldn't bother what their characters are doing in other movies. One of the reason JL was rewritten was because it would've contradicted the continuity of other DCEU movies such as WW and AM.
    Marvel doesn’t have a problem with connecting while also giving the charcters individual freedom. It’s about the flow of the dynamics they set and the story has to actually be thought out properly instead of rushed.

Superman and Wonder Woman... what an amazing team. 😝 And I see in the link, that Bat-Cat were there at the sport event too. 😅
    Aren’t they always! 😉

Oh yeah I saw! SuperWonder and BatCat (along with Joker/Harley at times) are the main couples used outside of comics be it events, merch or ads.

This is just sad to come to this point. As Hellacre said, it wasn’t Henry, it was the script. He isn’t done with the role, Levi, Mamoa, and others are In support still of him. Give him another chance but don’t saddle him with the old troupes.
    I wish it's that simple. Still my ideal is that as follow up of the WW trilogy, they'll launch a SM/WW trilogy feat. Gal and Henry. Forget the Superman solo movie. 😅

Marvel doesn’t have a problem with connecting while also giving the charcters individual freedom. It’s about the flow of the dynamics they set and the story has to actually be thought out properly instead of rushed.
    Because Marvel has just one person that oversight everything instead of let the directors doing their thing.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 02-27-2019 at 04:59 PM.

I wish it's that simple. Still my ideal is that as follow up of the WW trilogy, they'll launch a SM/WW trilogy feat. Gal and Henry. Forget the Superman solo movie. 😅
    Right 🙄

Some kind of philosophical movie that makes more sense than BvS. They are the ones that suppose to challenge each other.

Because Marvel has just one person that oversight everything instead of let the directors doing their thing.
    So DC/WB has a problem all around with coordinating with multiple people. Thing is. These charcters do have different tones but again with the correct dynamics it can all connect together. But that’s too much like right, got to make things difficult.

Right 🙄

Some kind of philosophical movie that makes more sense than BvS. They are the ones that suppose to challenge each other.
    Yup, and headbutting each other when they disagree. 😅

So DC/WB has a problem all around with coordinating with multiple people. Thing is. These charcters do have different tones but again with the correct dynamics it can all connect together. But that’s too much like right, got to make things difficult.
    I'm sure they'll try again to put the team (JL) together again down the line. 😰

The second time Superman and Wonder Woman made it on Wheel of Fortune.

We shall choose to ignore the stupidity of the guy who does not know the alphabet.

This site is doing personalized tees for couples, families etc and have got templates a couple can adapt. Superman/Wonder Woman is their choice of superhero couple. Fact I don't see any other couple from the hero genre used.

https://www.sweetncitrus.com/collect...tomized-tshirt

Beautiful painting of Jim's kiss. It amazes me how much art is out there of variations of SMWW kisses.

Last edited by hellacre; 02-27-2019 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    The second time Superman and Wonder Woman made it on Wheel of Fortune.

We shall choose to ignore the stupidity of the guy who does not know the alphabet.

This site is doing personalized tees for couples, families etc and have got templates a couple can adapt. Superman/Wonder Woman is their choice of superhero couple. Fact I don't see any other couple from the hero genre used.

https://www.sweetncitrus.com/collect...tomized-tshirt

Beautiful painting of Jim's kiss. It amazes me how much art is out there of variations of SMWW kisses.

LOL! 🤣
    The guy was so confident!

The little characters’ designs are so cute!!!! OMG!!

😍 WOW! Beautiful painting!

Exactly. MCU have zero prob connecting AND still being independent. I don't see why SM should sit while waiting for someone to throw a bone at him yet they doing Supergirl??? Makes no sense to take from Superman when he hasn't even been developed to do a female version of Clark Kent and prob take his villains etc. The CW is doing it already. Just give him to Patty.
    Last edited by hellacre; 02-27-2019 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Exactly. MCU have zero prob connecting AND still being independent. I don't see why SM should sit while waiting for someone to throw a bone at him yet they doing Supergirl??? Makes no sense to take from Superman when he hasn't even been developed to do a female version of Clark Kent and prob take his villains etc. The CW is doing it already. Just give him to Patty.
    A report from today, was that WB wants a strong Superman (and Batman) film...so maybe the idea of Supergirl taking over is just an option but they do want an independent Superman film still. As Last Son said, it’s up to the new director now as what Reeves is doing with “The Batman”. Reboot or continue with Henry with just a better story?

Patty knows the connection between SM and WW and it’s not just the superficial things either. She could definitely take the spot as director. She should helm both, have a connected movie and down the line KC

Brazil must be the leading country for SMWW related posts. I swear they should just let them write a smww comic, even if it is for kids. They already have many artists from there. After the cute chico bento comic with smww I would have more confidence in them than some of these pros at DC.