Page 149 of 410 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 6144

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    More kiddos!! ❤️ Super-WONDERful! 🤗
    Last edited by LoveStar; 03-01-2019 at 01:41 PM.

More SuperWonder kiddos!!!

"SuperWonder cousins!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BueRyGEl...on_share_sheet

"My world is safe!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BueWJ4AA...on_share_sheet

"Ready to save the world
    Let the Carnival Begin!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BueNP4TD...on_share_sheet
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 03-19-2019 at 11:37 AM.

Superman is restricted to Metropolis, DP, and his small family, the author is introducing new characters but no real connection with Superman, in fact he is increasingly isolated. WW is in a circle of repetition of stories and a vacuum of lack of creativity that is aching in the soul! Themyscira disappears, Themyscira returns only to disappear again, gods die, gods come back only to disappear again, she cries, she feels lonely, she does not know what it is to have a love, she does not know how to fight (she does not win a fight) who is friend or foe, kneels before them, feels sorry for herself ... I honestly do not consider this figure that is there WW. It can be any heroine, it can please some people but it is not and will not be WW. I want back the SM who knew no barriers, who was controversial, confident ... I want back the strong WW, controversial, determined, who did not accept outrages. I want the hot, smart, modern couple back. Those who do not like them can get the retro line, Rebirth SM, Rebith WW and etc.

LOL yeah all of that is such a drag.

With controversy, it’s a creative challenge. But of course it has to make sense. Can it go too far? Sure. Like the Amazons...maybe that was too much but that gave the Amazons some edge and flaws. The new52 Gods were great! New52 Superman wasn’t a stereotypical self righteous preachy Boy Scout. Risks were taken, pushed to get out the redundant predictable comfort zones, there was hype, New52 overall had the right ideas but needed better coordination.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post

LOL yeah all of that is such a drag.

With controversy, it’s a creative challenge. But of course it has to make sense. Can it go too far? Sure. Like the Amazons...maybe that was too much but that gave the Amazons some edge and flaws. The new52 Gods were great! New52 Superman wasn’t a stereotypical self righteous preachy Boy Scout. Risks were taken, pushed to get out the redundant predictable comfort zones, there was hype, New52 overall had the right ideas but needed better coordination.
    You know what I liked about the Amazons of New 52? The inversion! They put themselves in the role that men did in the past, they were the ones that would pile, seduce (do not say rape) and steal to maintain their society. Hippolyta's mother was betrayed and poisoned by a man, emissary of a rival king, while trying a peace treaty, it is natural that they did not trust men. Diana would change that, she could change the behavior of her sisters, she would make them accept men as equals, and redeem themselves with their male children ... then, with experience of cause, they could try to "teach" something to the world of men , teach tolerance, equality and love! The idea of ​​Amazons living for centuries in an isolationist society would only lead to stagnation and death by boredom !!! There is no love or society that can resist routine, indifference and isolation! I hate and I do not really understand how people can choose the suffering, massacred and humiliated Amazons of now and the pre flashpoint period! It's very cruel!

Ohhh the classic pose!!!!

You know what I liked about the Amazons of New 52? The inversion! They put themselves in the role that men did in the past, they were the ones that would pile, seduce (do not say rape) and steal to maintain their society. Hippolyta's mother was betrayed and poisoned by a man, emissary of a rival king, while trying a peace treaty, it is natural that they did not trust men. Diana would change that, she could change the behavior of her sisters, she would make them accept men as equals, and redeem themselves with their male children ... then, with experience of cause, they could try to "teach" something to the world of men , teach tolerance, equality and love! The idea of ​​Amazons living for centuries in an isolationist society would only lead to stagnation and death by boredom !!! There is no love or society that can resist routine, indifference and isolation! I hate and I do not really understand how people can choose the suffering, massacred and humiliated Amazons of now and the pre flashpoint period! It's very cruel!
    I believe the moral of Azz run was about redemption and change. Diana was that answer and guide to that. She was to be the bridge between the Amazons and the Gods. Yeah Zeus got babies all over the place but Diana was the one unique of course. I loved her God power, being able to summon lightening. That was all great!

I believe the moral of Azz run was about redemption and change. Diana was that answer and guide to that. She was to be the bridge between the Amazons and the Gods. Yeah Zeus got babies all over the place but Diana was the one unique of course. I loved her God power, being able to summon lightening. That was all great!
    It is a shame, a real shame that we probably never will know what was the plans of Azzarello, Charles, Tony with his Deathstroke (maybe more Hessia on it) or the plans for the best Justice League I ever saw since the first years after COIE. Who knows? Maybe we would have a special with Charles and Azz writing the couple together, we know that Azz knows how to write them well, he did it in DKIII ... maybe the return of the Multiverse can proportion us this as special ... who knows?

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Hahaha!!! Be prepared!! 😏 There is more!!
    I just saw, after skimming through the pages. 😱

Definitely WW and Clark Kent together are success !!! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

It is a shame, a real shame that we probably never will know what was the plans of Azzarello, Charles, Tony with his Deathstroke (maybe more Hessia on it) or the plans for the best Justice League I ever saw since the first years after COIE. Who knows? Maybe we would have a special with Charles and Azz writing the couple together, we know that Azz knows how to write them well, he did it in DKIII ... maybe the return of the Multiverse can proportion us this as special ... who knows?
    Charles had plans with Aaron Lord, Wonder Woman centric arc I believe dealing with more of the Gods and knowing more about Hessia and maybe Superman vs Apollo round 2. So much potential and story wasted because....unjustified.

What a dream it would be for Soule and Azzarello to come back!

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I just saw, after skimming through the pages. 😱
    Hehe!! 😜

The mother in this pic makes a very striking Diana.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

I love mini Superman’s hair! 🤣

DC wants to connect with the younger generation while trying to keep Superman in the past. That doesn’t work. New52 Superman was our modern Superman that could connect with the younger generation and have the generation grow with him. Even his hair made a difference heh😜. More free than slicked down like. Superman shouldn’t be an uptight stiff.
    Superman needs to modernize to connect to the new generation, new 52 SM perfectly fulfilled this role, was independent, had the face of this century, unlike Rebirth SM with his outdated fifties hair and face of high school teacher. And no use trying to draw him looking younger, he has a 17-year-old son (it does not matter how he got to that age), he'll have to look like a father of an adolescent almost adult. See how he is in the last AC, a middle-aged man in no way attractive and angry-looking.
    I think that DC recognize that the character need to be modernized but just gave up trying to do it.

Ha! Having him look like he is in mid 50s, hair receding, and the red undies is just not it! 🤣 Then you have the old man suits and ties. Yeah, he really should be called “Man of Yesterday”.

We need the “Man of Tomorrow” with swagger and yeah lives and deals with the mordern world and generation. The undies gotta go and stay gone. We need a Superman that also embraces all of who he is, doesn’t live in secrets and hiding, and who doesn’t set unnecessary limitations for himself.
    At least he isn't yet bald with a beer belly. 😝